Anal sex ended badly. I think u know what I mean. Shit everywhere. How do i hide current disgust for gf...

Anal sex ended badly. I think u know what I mean. Shit everywhere. How do i hide current disgust for gf? She begged 4 it. Now this.

Why didn't you make her get an enema beforehand? Dumbass.

O.pee here. Wish I did. BITCH begged 4 it so I thought she was prepped. We were both drunk. Shit on dick and all over sheets. Fuck. Gross.

It's just shit man. A little nasty to deal with butt you'll live. Bigger question is if she's alright, she did just shit everywhere....

Black colon cancer looking shit too. I'm so grossed out.

Let me fuck her in the ass.

This OP.

It's the only way.

Let another guy fuck her in the ass then he will have to deal with th shit. Problem solved.

Shit happens...

Opee here. The thing is I'm into female assholes. Licking, sniffing, but this got a little 2 real. Fucking disgusting. How do people do this?

Just don't be, if you can't comfort her in a time of shame then why is she even with you, setting yourself up for a break up
Also this

It’s your own fault. I eat my girls ass all the time but she is clean.

its only the smellz lol

Fuck her ass in the shower, you retard.

Don't be a pussy. I've inadvertently stuck my tongue in an asshole that had shit.
Human bodies are gross but that's how they are

I agree and also let me fuck her in the ass. You sound like a dick.

As long as she cleaned it up what's the problem? She didn't fucking try to.

Hearty kek

Fuck you, it's not only the smellz. Now I have to wash my sheets and it's close to bedtime. I'll have nothing to sleep on, don't you get it?!

Or I suppose you'd probably just sleep all over your girlfriend's shit wouldn't you, you neet asshole?

Oh wait, I forgot, you don't have a girlfriend. Enjoy your hand.

>butt
kek

/thread

Hehehe

Calm the fuck down. It's just a bit of shit. Don't do it drunk next time spontaneously. Let her know you're still attracted to her, even if you're not right now. Next time read a bit more about it. Google is your friend. Diet choices, enema before, ease into it etc. Don't just start pounding her drunk ass when it's full of shit dumbass

#savage

#opisathug

#metoo

At least my hand leaves clean sheets

Faggot trolls should be shot
All real men have had shit on their cock get over it larping faggot
Oh and kys

Don't lock the back door. Make do laundry, wash your junk, enema next time. And no white castle

the triggering

learn to embrace shit dick.

You only have one set of sheets op? Sounds like a little shit on your pebis and bed is the least of your worries

Yup. You should've planned better. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys are so young, you didn't know about it.

Very hearty kek

kek

Yeah, OP. It's just a bit of shit. Girls have poop. Just spend some time with her; the both of you will get over it. If you keep acting like a child, she won't fuck you again.

Top fucking kek, my sides are in orbit.

u mad bro?

Dude, you're acting like a loser. Go buy some sheets, kek.

...one set of sheets? Sleep on the floor? FFS sounds like your poor and should KYS

Gotta risk it for the biscuit.

>one set of sheets total
>doesnt wash sheets after sex regularly
>agrees to drunk anal sex
>somehow thinks he has the moral high ground here
whole lots of nope here OP

Well, a ching chong chimney cherry terroo to you too

OP is a huge thumb sucking faggot

easy, take a shit on her, then you're even

better yet, let her fuck you with a strapon, then be all omg so sorry when there's shit on it and she mad

Dude, get the fuck over it.

Play in the mud, get dirty..

I've had loads of anal sex and taken some anal virginity too.

Shit happens, but rarely.

A: don't drunkenly pound away without any forethought.

B: be a man, do the washing, take her for a shower, get over it.

C: next time, tell her to you'd like to plan anal in advance, she'll most likely take a shit before the encounter. When you're getting ready for anal tongue her first then gently insert a finger and go deep, have a feel for any shit. If you feel any lumps, wait for next time, it's it's all soft and spongey like the inside of a girl, get ready to enter her.

Peace, love, understanding and anal sex bro.

Chill.

Turds aren't the end of the world.

hahahaha, omg, you r SUCH a fagit XD

This, be a man and prepare to get dirty. You love her and yes she shits too.. or did you think rainbows came out there. Preparing is key and apart of the fun once you man up and accept were all human.

you think thats a bad end? thats the best end. i fuck my wifes dirty ass once a week

Haha you're a fucking poop dick

Who is Eneema?*

>make her poop first
>make her enema
>make her wash her butt
>lube her butthole
>put your penis in

also if she got poop in your peehole you probably have a urinary tract infection, you will have to go to the hospital and get antibiotics

OPeehere. Some troll b posing. I changed the sheets and showered. Told her it was cool. But foreel, gross.

Dump her ass. Shitting on your only set of sheets is a rude thing to do.

Women should feel shame 4 being the filthy shitters they are.

Ive had poop dick twice in my life and just walked her and me to the shower instantly. No bad feelings or disgust happened. Just fucked her pussy after the shower. Quit being a faggot.

This guy got it right.

What the fuck bro, it’s just shit. Yeah, it’s dirty... wash your sheets, take a shower together, and fucking laugh about it in a day or two.

> be me, 23, grad student circa 2004.
> hooking up with a 20 year old undergrad I met through one of the classes I ta for
> she has tight athletic body, tits to die for
> we move in together
> one night we’re going at it, she decides she wants anal
> prep, lots of lube
> I make her cum, then I give her the d in the a
> bust off deep in her ass.
> we fall asleep in bed afterwards.
> sometime during the night, she shit the bed - lube and cum up the bum == Oops, it just kinda leaked out
> wake up
> “what’s all over my legs?”
> look down, realize there’s crap lube and cum all over the bed, me, and her
> we both react like that horse head scene from The Godfather
> I strip bed while she goes to the shower.
> laundry started, I join her in shower.
> help her clean up, we end up fucking in shower
> she apologizes repeatedly
> i joke about it
> I end up getting awesome apology sex and head for about six months afterwards she was so embarrassed.
> we still laugh about it - she’s my wife of 11 years now.

If your relationship can’t handle a little (literal) shit, you should probably just kill yourself.

>I tornado blended a girl's anus and shit came out, what a fucking monster.

>we still laugh about it - she’s my wife of 11 years now.

I love a good ending. Solid work user.

Thanks bro, I’d be crazy not to lick this girl down. Smart, funny, sexy, and loves to experiment. Of course, we’ve got two kids now so it’s not all hot anal anymore, but we still have fun and a whole lot of chucks.

Our daughter as an infant blew a shitstorm into her diaper and ended up leaking shit all over our bed while she was sleeping. My wife looks at her, sighs, and goes, “well, she takes after me in one way at least.”

We nearly pissed ourselves laughing about it.

If there's shit, you're doing it wrong AND you're risking sepsis.

It's not difficult.

About 30 minutes beforehand, the one taking it should take a nice, full emptying shit and wipe well.

Next, lube up and finger play or insert a dildo a bit. This will loosen them up so it doesn't hurt when it's the real deal plus it will stimulate any additional shit to move forward so they can shit it out and ensure a fairly clean rectum. re-apply lube as needed.

Some people do enemas, I find them to be overkill, but that'll work too.

It's not rocket science, you fucking amateurs.

BAD idea.

Water makes press points and washes away lube. You do NOT want to do that in the shower.

nigga she's gonna be in agony long before her rectal wall gets shredded enough for a blood infection; pipe the fuck down.

I want my gf to shit on my dick ;_;

the fucking picture quality is almost wasted

you fucking RETARD!