NEW BEST SELLER BOOK ABOUT DONALD TRUMP!

NEW BEST SELLER BOOK ABOUT DONALD TRUMP!

amazon.com/Trump-Deserves-Trust-Respect-Admiration/dp/1540743225

im gona pick it up right now for 8 buck!

Trumps a fag and doesn’t deserve any of those things.

take a look at the previews its a great fucking book

ITS WORTH EVERY DAMN PENNY TRUST ME LOOK

this is a book made just for Sup Forums

its a book hes trolling with

>entitlement mentality
nah
sage

must be in the fiction section...

ahahahah THE BOOKS FUCKING EMPTY 10/10

will Amazon delete the reviews under 4 stars like they did for Hitlerays book?

They delete blatantly false ratings for all products.

>.20 rubles have been deposited in your bank account, Ivan
fuck off you giant faggot. Go play CSGO or Dota instead of shilling.

Yes. Indeed.

Why Trump? When we could have elected a sane competent government.

It's Hillary, actually, and why would there be reviews under 4 stars for her book? It is excellent and well-written.

I don't understand. Why are you man, user? I thought Trump deserved those things and voters aren't giving him a chance. Come on, talk about this.

>Hitlerays
>you're literally Hitler!!! XD
what a fucking numale you are.
Why are you such a faggot? Go back to r__dit

>Why are you man, user?
I'm a man because I was born a man. Learn to speak English.
>I thought Trump deserved those things and voters aren't giving him a chance. Come on, talk about this.
Wtf are you talking about? deserved what? Stop using google translate, Ivan

Trump will be impeached.

Someone should put together picture book of liberal bitches crying

I'd masterbate to it

You are dodging and deflecting user. We're talking about Trump supporters like yourself. Why do you get mad when OP posts a book you'd recommend to others.
>Ivan
I'm not Russian. You Trump supporters act as if you need safe spaces. Just like Dear Leader.

Why would we be crying? You Trumpfags are the ones buttmad that things aren't going so well.

How much is the Clinton foundation paying you CTR shills now the election is over?

Obama shills got dumped fast after 2012 election was over, I am surprised you've lasted for so long

That just shows that Clinton has paid her dues. Trump would never do that.

Donald Trump can lick my shit covered asshole while I film it and then post it to his twitter feed

>The Clinton Foundation
user, Trump is President, not Hillary. Try to stay focused.
I can understand why you might be getting upset, because Trump is fucking up pretty bad.

you sound like a fag tbh

There were deleted legitimate purchased reviews of 1 or 2 star. Many of them asking why their review was removed.

Literally no review criticizing the book in ANY context was allowed.

Most social conservatives are closeted faggots. They want to suck nazi boydick. But hey, who doesn't?

Tinfoil detected.

What's wrong with costco? who gives a shit what Hillary does?
If anything it shows that she's down to earth if she's willing to show up at a place like that.
Trump is a faggot that lives in a literally golden apartment and has never worked a manual job in his life. He was too much of a pussy to go to vietnam too.

The fuck does the Clinton Foundation have to do with who is in power? it's a private organization

fucking hell you are desperately grasping at straws

>Who gives a shit what Hillary does?
Trumpfags.

You're addressing the wrong faggot.

>event that occurred and was observed and can be confirmed by thousands of legitimate purchasers of the book

>tinfoil

i posted the none bait version of this thread in /lit/

lets see who acts dumber

You can't "confirm" shit faggot.
If Hillary is so powerful, why didn't she win?

reported

RUSSIAN SHILL

Essentially this book is meant to be a joke at the expense of hurting our environment by wasting paper for said joke.

>How much is the Clinton foundation paying you CTR shills now the election is over?
I wish I got paid to troll you trumpfags. In fact you know what hit me with some links so I can go sign up. It's a win win for me.

its a book on a book board, this is a random thread in a random board

Why does OP rustle your Jimmies user? I thought Trump deserved Trust, Respect and Admiration?

Why are you Trumpfags getting so buttmad?

Oh wow copying Michael Knowles. Nice try being original fucking libtard.

Screenshot of post sent to mods.

>im gona pick it up right now for 8 buck!
We add an S at the end of words to denote plurality, you dumb russian shill

It's literally stolen from "reasons to vote democrat"

Like even when they try and make a joke they rip it off from someone else. Sad, really.

>libtard
Liberals are actually better educated than most of the population. It is not a developmental disability to lean liberal.

I'm not a trump supporter.

i may have had some misconceptions about the intelligent of the /lit/ board...

Most good political humor originates from the left, actually.
It's you bumbling conservatives who excel at unintentional humor. :*)

So y u mad @ OP

stay mad loser
Trump #1
you dont like it?
move

russian/trump shill

yeah why is he mad at me!

If it's such a dumb book
You are still mad faggot

Don't see many conservatives autistically screaming at the sky (Mark your calendar, It's Nov 8). A more educated, disconnected-from-reality, leftist trait. But hey, you tried and that's all that matters, right?

I'm mad at you too. Trump deserves none of those courtesies.

I'd bust a nut in some crying lefties mouths.

Actually we're succeeding by having demanded an investigation into Trump's possible collusion with Russia and the Dems in the Senate have all made it clear they will not support Trump's policies.
We're winning, user. Winning.

you know its an empty book right?

Like late night comedy has been lately? You need some more diversity in your life. I recommend "Louder with Crowder".

(you)

That's all I could think of as everyone is praising this book as amazing and hilarious.

What about the grease spots from the KFC?

>
i like how liberals said trump rigged the election, and then refused to release voter records when he said "okay lets investigate this"

any thing yet?

There are literally no funny conservative comedians. Comedy takes critical thinking skills and use of subtlety. Conservatives lack understanding of both.

damn now i want some kfc

liberals didn't say that you fucking faggot

>then refused to release voter records when he said "okay lets investigate this"
>liberals control voter records
Are you 12 or just retarded? Or maybe you get all your news from jewbart?

Hahaha. Winning cause the democrats have been losing seats an masse and zero special elections? Also, about that collusion, you might want to turn on the tv. Uranium One is what the dems wished they had on Trump. But hey, good try. The right is winning the culture war and sadly the left is literally handing it to Trump.

They're going to call your mom. At work.

Dems gained seats, faggot. Your Fragile MAGA Eggshell is beginning to show the strain of Trump's great ass.

>There are literally no funny conservative comedians
Milo Yannaopolis
Ben Shapiro
Joe Rogan
McGinnis
Tim Allen
Will Ferrell
Dave Chapelle
I can keep going if you want libtard

nooo not the strip club D: if she misses another shift we cant get fried chicken

>The right is winning the culture war
I'm a Trump supporter but this is literally the one thing we are losing.

>Milo Yannopolis
You have to be 18 to post here.

>The right is winning the culture war
If this is winning, you lose

Kek. Once again, you need some variety in that cesspool you call a brain. There are many just not for the biased late night comedy.

Will Ferrell isn't conservative you twit

>Tim Allen
>funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you're right
he is
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No
No
No
No
Fuck no
wat
no
No you can't

Does it physically hurt you to be that fucking stupid?

I've tried, faggot. Your ilk just aren't funny. Not on purpose, anyway.

omg my favorite movie famalam

I think you're triggered. Hard, faggot.

It's thankless, messy work, but somebody's gotta do it.

Hopefully the subhuman filth will go away once the orangutan is imprisoned.

Those are real men, but you wouldn't know anything about masculinity you fucking SJW nu-male shillary cocksucking faggot.

Then you aren't paying attention . I didn't vote for Trump but the man has this superpower to make the left expose who they truly are. Most people are level headed and they see the nonsense the left has doubled down on for that year. They're driving people away in flocks. Hell, I voted for Obama twice but then realized the left had left me and just went absolutely crazy. Also the left has a really hard time arguing against facts and logic which supports the right.

literally stole every page, word for word, from reasons to vote democrat. fuck these copying niggers

Faggot, liberals trigger you so hard you'd say anything.
>shrillary
Trump is President, user. Trump is the one fucking up, not Clinton. You really need to get a grip. On your tiny cock.

If you faggots fall for this viral marketing bullshit, whose only purpose is to steal your money and push a political agenda,then you don't deserve basic human rights.