What do you think about undocumented immigrants?

What do you think about undocumented immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need some practice shooting moving targets

I think your parents are ok. Your dad mows my lawn for a reasonable rate and your mom cleans my house pretty well. Thanks op

they lack documentation

It depends on what kind of people they are and where they come from, I think it's too easier for us to say that 'they're taking our Jobs' or 'they're just gonna get into crime' etc. But if they're life is hell in their home country then you can't really deny them their rights to a safe existence. An extreme would be a refugee fleeing from North Korea, the fact that many countries will deport them back to NK because they're not legal is disgusting really because you know that they'll be severely punished or even executed upon there return. I don't agree with mass immigration though because they rarely assimilate and end up abusing the country that gave them their freedom.

This

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

carpet bomb poor countrys for decades. then complain about rise in migration. murica.
fuckin deal with it.

Bring them into the system

They then pay tax

No brainer?

Pretty much this. I certainty can't blame people for trying to escape a totally fucked situation.

If you're not fleeing from imminent danger or an overly oppressive regime I strongly feel like you should have to come in legally.

Stop pimping your soundcloud faggot. This is the third time I've seen it. Just kill yourself

if they are too lazy to file for citizenship they are too lazy to to be here

SPICS DETECTED GTFO OUT OF MY COUNTRY

At least post an image bigger than the thumbnail, dumbass.

>they come here to work menial jobs that pay minimum wage
>hurr durr theyre lazy
Think about this.
Protip: it's not because they're lazy it's because not just anyone can apply for citizenship, you have to already be in the country legally to do so.

I'm not even in you're country m8

The people that have to deal with immigration aren't the ones that are bombing other countries though

The first 10 seconds of that seemed promising but from then on it's terrible.
Songs shit mate

True, though then it's our job to fight for a government which represents us, not one which exists only to service its neocon chums, and is guaranteed a seat on their boards as reward on retirement

I guess so but at this point it's pretty much a lost cause

You spelled dirty lawbreaking illegal immigrant wrong.

Lawbreaking and illegal mean the same thing, dipshit. Also, learn to use commas you fucking retarded nigger.

points made: 0

Maybe for a dumb semi-illiterate nigger like you

You mean illegal aliens.

Everyone is fake and gay anyway who gives a fuck?