that is a really cute girl

Cp inbound

Liberals and niggers

FBI is already tracing IP addresses of those posting ITT dont worry

Gross. She's much too old

right

This
Pic not related

Yeah, some people I used to hang out with pissed me off so bad I actually find myself not only hating them but also most things they support now because my prior indifference to their ideology became a way to attack me as ignorant. White people made me hate trannies because white people insulted and berated me for not supporting trannies.

Ok op , don’t do anything stupid...

your image has me interested. What is?

Damn my man

I think he is challenging you OP

Love your family and culture. If you begin to hate, you only destroy yourself.

Im no expert, but it looks to be a girl getting her butthole filmed while a dog looks on.

False.
The dog is looking at you, op

This sort of shit annoys me.

You're an ethnic nationalist, not a fucking "white" nationalist.

"white" can be anything from Scots to Spaniards.

fellow white people taught me to hate white people.
Just like niggers taught me to hate niggers; jews taught me to hate jews; faggots taught me to hate gays....

Look op... i’m Not here to arrest you , you have some child ? , a wife how loves you ? So please stop everything now ! Your life mater

lrn2english paki

Rich white people and white girls

Yes, I love and embrace my extended European family. From the music of Tchaikovsky, to the plays of Shakespeare, Vivaldi, Wagner. We all love and embrace our blood kin no matter where in the world they live now. Europe is our home.

Please, tell us more mister fbi

No more brother wars.

What's the question?
At first it seems like its "Who taught you to hate white people?"
But the capitalization on white makes me think the question is "White people. Who taught you to hate?"

white people doing stupid things /thread

Funny. None but the lonely heart started playing right as I started reading your post.

I dont hate white people, I'm just convinced they're going to be the ones to end our existence

FBI is too busy hunting Ahmed al Ahmed bin Ahmed somewhere in the middle east.

> implying Christianity isn't kikes invention
Kek

Christianity is a roman invention to split the jews.

Jesus was an amalgamation of the 12 (13) disciples, The only "Real" jesus was the one that happened to be chosen by judas at random.

Everybody knew who Jesus was but the romans needed Judas to point him out? The most famous man in the known world and they couldnt figure out which was which?

Mainstream media and previous coworkers and peers tried, but failed. I don't hate Whites.

how thought u 2 hat wite persons

Jews

Liberals telling me that I should hate my own kind. Which is why I voted for Trump and now I'm just sitting back eating popcorn watching them whine and cry at every tweet and word he has to say. It's going to be a glorious 8 years indeed.

So backwards. Jews invented Christianity to split the Romans to get revenge on them. Jesus refused to help a girl because she wasn't Jewish (only the chosen people matter to Jews like Rabbi Jesus).

Read the Aeneid to see how pre Christian Romans were. Much more logical because their religion was based on natural law and logical philosophy.

This man is woke.

I don't hate white people.
But i can name the people who are trying to teach us to hate our own kind.

The majority of jews blacks muslims liberals marxists movie makers the news and politicians.

Hitler was our last hope our last chance.
We lost the fight and the enemy took over.
Perhaps in time, time we don't have
we can rise again.
But the world will probably be dead by then.

JEWS TEACH HATE

Find love before its too late.

Hitler knew he was only paving the way for the next coming. Just look now how many are waking up and learning the truth of what Adolf fought for.

Never before has the entire world been on the verge of realizing the Jewish problem. They cant shut us down now no matter how hard they try.