Hello. This is what Russia's borders should look like

Hello. This is what Russia's borders should look like.

Take the west coast, leave Alaska.

Nah we paid for Alaska fair and square.

Why? Alaska is the perfect place to put the Ukrainians.

No, The US jewed Alaska from Russia.

Then why aren't they faggot? Accept reality

>Implying that Russian Empire could be jewed.

The tzar were 100% redpilled about them

How about the US and Russia just duke it out and whoever wins gets China too

This constant cold war is annoying and someone needs to permanently end it by taking over the other

If you got jewed then you don't deserve it.

Can't everyone just help Russia tame Siberia in exchange for them agreeing to stop obsessing over Japanese Islands, Finnish clay, Baltics and letting Ukraine get annexed by Poland if Poles agree to stop squatting on German soil?

How much fucking space do you need.

Take California and I'm ok with this.

>t. rt.com

that's why Seward was universally mocked until gold was found right?

RT does not agree to this. They do not favor Zhirinovsky's politics. RT and Putin are cucked.

The mockery was a false flag.

>Largest country in the world.
> Still wants more land.

CYKA BLYAT, GTFO YOU RUSSKI FUCK.

NEED MORE FROZEN WASTELAND.
IT MAKE MOTHER RUSSIA SEEM MORE IMPORTANT THAN REALLY IS

I am not Russian. I am an American. I just think all of that land rightfully belongs to Russia.

wow time to go back to Moscow comrade, we bought it for a very reasonable, fair price, eat a dick, Russia should be thankful we didn't just fucking take it, the fuck would they be able to do to stop us at the time

idi nahui zhervta aborta

Russia offered the price you tard

The US also jewed that strip of alaska that runs down the canadian coastline from the canadians

Hey Russia, stay the fuck outta North America and stay the fuck outta Poland.

Take whatever else you want.

Hello. This is what The United States borders should look like

I fully agree, I'm not even joking.

Why do Americans have such a hard on for Poland, is it because they descended from them?

Yes. And because they are the last best hope of Europe.

I wan to have a border with my best buddies; Russia and Colombia

These RUssian trolls get more hilarious and less subtle every day

Russia, please invade Europe and kill all the kebabs, and please send far right slav gangs to root out and murder the niggers

Go to sleep you RIDF shill faggot.

Russia is a shithole.

You're an early bird, as I can see.

I have a proposal

Russia are allowed to have Canada, but only if they kill the Canadians first

I will wait patiently for the Russian "takeover"

Memes aside, that is beautiful

You're clueless.

Zhirinovsky is 100% controlled opposition.

He's the kind of guy who is on Vladislav Surkov's speed dial.

His job, along with the rest of the regime-approved and directed """"opposition"""", is to act like a clown in order to make Putin seem reasonable.

No ruskies on american soil. They can have europe for all i care though.

I've been playing overwatch. Please send message to putin now please. I want my country to be CLEANSED

Russian history tells us whenever Russia doesn't have a massive buffer, everyone wants to murder them. So, following history and logic, Russia wants to get a much land to act as buffer to prevent clearly belligerent people from attacking Russia. What's a few more angry people if the ones already far away from your borders or their concerns other than their hegemon status want to kill you?

Russian sociopolitical issues begin and end with a strong pan European integration that doesn't involved Saber rattling and attacking Russian interests for shits and giggle. Aka, surrounding a practically militaryless Russia with bases that do "let's invade Russia" drills while claiming they are there to protect against Iran.

Probably as much as you could have done to take it considering it took decades for there to even be any real military presence there.

>taking Vancouver
Yes please send them all to gulag

>implying it shouldn't look like this

Fixed that for you

if its so great why dont you go there russiaboo?

Why are you holding a pistol with the wrong hand?