Julia thread! Please contribute!

Julia thread! Please contribute!

Other urls found in this thread:

yobuilder.com/5inI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice...eyes

OK.

more open her pussy?

Looks like she's appalled by your cluttered notification bar. Seriously, uninstall Facebook.

Dropbox julia
yobuilder.com/5inI

Oh shit, finally caught a thread. I'm op. I gotta finish some work up, but I'll be back in a couple minutes. I have a couple more pics to post. Let me know if you guys want to know anything about her or want some stories. Here's the pic I posted last time

I'm back, I'll bump with a non nude not on the dropbox, wait for some interest

More please

More

I'll start off with some more non nudes. Also have some feet if anyone wants. I'll end it off with some nudes. Also stories or pretty much anything you want to know to, if you want

whats the db lonk?

What?

post the non nudes

link

Is this the same girl and if yes then more pics like it

Just get it off your chest man. What's the story?

Are there anymore of her in bikinis

mods

She's clearly legal

op tell us who is/was she to you, your gf? ex? friend? fuckbuddy? also tell us how you won her over

Need moar

fuck buddy. She's a pretty big slag, fucks a lot of people at parties. Great lay though, call her up every now and then
here

Your a great man

awesome. and i love her attitude! do you think you can keep getting new nudes from her?

Whatt is her ig/snap so I can dm her

I probably will eventually, only have this one and one or two more that I haven't posted. I never ask her for nudes, she just sends them now and then
No point, she's publicly cold and prudish, only really acts like a slag at parties or with me. She doesn't add people she doesn't know

did you...take a photo of your computer screen with your phone? wtf is with that screen glare?

ill take literally any single nude you can ever get!!! she's one of my all time Sup Forums fav girls and seriously u should consider starting asking her for some nudes i can't even imagine the amazing pics she could come up with if u asked her to!

She was having trouble moving pictures from her phone at the time, but I liked the pic and just took a picture of her phone

Eh, we'll see. If I do I'll post them in a julia thread when I get them. Hopefully I will, haven't been seeing her to often lately, shit's gotten busy, which sucks, cause she does some crazy shit in bed

give us examples! and well just message her tonight or tomorrow, just talk to her catch up u know?

She's into really rough sex. choking, slapping, getting tied up etc. We had to calm it down a bit though, left marks behind a couple times. Nothing beats looking into those eyes as they bulge when getting choked, gripping just a second more after she taps out, and fucking the shit outta her before she can catch her breath

If this bitch is British, then she may be the hottest brit amateur I've ever seen.

this is so fucking hot...how does her pussy feel like? is she tight or loose? ever cummed on her face?

She's 5'1 and skinny, of course she's tight, have to really shove in at first to get in. She doesn't like facials, so not often. Only really when she goes into full on sub mode in sex and I make her do it. And at parties, cause theres not much you can do when getting semi gang banged

>really rough sex
>left marks
>had to stop
Ahhh, the shallow end of the pool of rough sex. That's cute.

have you seen her getting gang banged? how many guys?

what the hell do you consider rough then? amputation? liposuction? straight up murder?

Any more nudes?

ahhh edgelords. that's cute.

well when all the "rough sex" you are having is theoretical you can be as rough as you want

Well I was in her throat, one guy under fucking her ass, one on top fucking her pussy, and she was jerking two dudes. once I finished down her throat and left, I saw some people outside the door lining up

amazing. what i love the most is she has that cute innocent girl look and then she has such a perfect sexy body and fucks tons of guys, that makes me diamond

any anal pics?

Yeah, she's pretty great. Anyway, I got shit to do so I'm gonna go, see you guys in another julia thread

waittt just give us a couple more non nudes. also u said ud post new nudes u have never posted yet...but u havent!!!

right here, this one is new
But here, one last non nude, I gotta go

Fuck dude u are gaaaaaaaay, how many times did your dick skins touch? Homosexual detected!