Did I really just get banned for posting this? How is it not relevant to Sup Forums...

Did I really just get banned for posting this? How is it not relevant to Sup Forums? You just delete a thread if you dislike an opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74613533/#74613533
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1600
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_Air_Flight_1285
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_Berlin_discotheque_bombing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok so I wasn't banned since I was able to post, but why was the thread deleted?

wow, really makes you think, op

Probably because it's an incredibly lame argument that's used by dipshit liberals on a daily basis here and the ForFuckingFree faggots are not just about rules, but also quality control for the boards?

I'm actually against the liberals, I disagree with the image, and I was just posting it to get a discussion going. Regardless of that I don't get the deletion. People can have whatever opinions they want. Sup Forums mods seriously delete a thread if it defends muzzies? Thought it was all freedom of speech within the board rules

The white people who did most of that shit are dead...

Black people can never find any current issues to use..

what was the post number?

I don't know, I think we'd lose out on a lot of quality (what passes for it here anyway) threads if we didn't have em pruning threads that frequent users will see near everyday. Think all those threads over the past two weeks claiming America needs to apologize or Hiroshima. We'd be pissed if we consistently found the front page nothing but those, 'pol btfo!", and "really makes u think". I've had a couple threads deleted too, there's bound to be some innocent threads caught in the crossfire. Seems this thread is still up though so perhaps you got through?

Here we go. The historical "be responsible for sins of your ancestors only when it suits me" fallacy. Last time I've checked we don't have people screaming Sieg Heil on streets of Germany. Meanwhile this goat fucker follows the same backwards rules his ancestors did 13 centuries ago. Kys for making this thread Ahmed.

What the fuck white people! I'm now a #Cruzmissile

Uh, wow, talk about some exaggerated numbers.

Secondly Muslims are responsible for the African slave trade! Which was maybe, like, a tenth of that number.

Also all those numbers look bleach when compared to 500 millions of murdered and enslaved Pajeets in the Mudslim conquest of India.

They get pruned once they hit the 10th page.

If someone sages your thread it doesn't get bumped, and dies

Learn how to chan you fucking bong.

I made a thread in support to Hillary a while ago and it got deleted too. Mods here are full nazis

Muslims exterminated 1/3 of Hungary's population, nearly every single Hungarian in the capital was killed it was almost entirely Muslim Arab, there was 1 Christian church left meant to be shared with Catholics and Protestants, thousands were taken as slaves and we only got our country back when the pope raised an army from across Europe to get our country back for us. Yet, to leftists I am privileged and the Muslims who killed and enslaved my ancestors are in need of my help?

I'll bite
400-450,000 black slaves came to America.
1% of Whites owned them
40% of Jews owned them
over 1 million Irish SLAVES came to America after the war with Cromwell. The majority died with in 4 years due to them being FREE to buy.
Black Slaves cost about what a new car would cost you now. You wouldn't abuse a new car would you ?
600,000 WHITE men died in the Civil War to free the Slaves
1.2 million Whites were inslaved buy the Muslims in the barbary slave trade.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

The men where all castarated.
2.5 million additional White Slaves from the Black Sea trade. Mostly Slavs.
10's of million of Black Slave where inslaved by the Muslims and all the men castrated. 1 in 5 died in the process.
WHITE MEN Stopped the international Slave Trade.
More Black are enslaved today in Africa than where ever enslaved in the US.

I could do this for hours.. Fucking read OP

They should have banned your faggot ass. If you don't like white people 89% of the world is non white.....Go there

Probably because of the "wow... Really makes you think..." Shills that are running rampent.

1. Slav kills Kraut, everyone looses their shit.
2. You know what started WW2
3.Nobody. The indigenous population of Australia in 1788 was less than 500,000, probably less than 350,000. There are now more aboriginal people than there have ever been.
4. Japs started it.
5. Smallpox
6. Smallpox again
7. Africans

Also how many times have you saved that image?

all of those numbers are made up

I was talking about the janitors and threads being deleted. How's the reading comprehension coming along, America? I'm kidding, we've all fucked up in our understanding of something here due to some minor detail overlooked.

Link to the thread and proof that mods are nazis:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74613533/#74613533

Nah there was a reply then the thread deleted 10 seconds later. Pretty sure no one was saging. I think a mod deleted it.

Christ almighty

180 million africans? sounds a bit disproportionate.
Muslims have surely enslaved and killed their fair share of people, they just werent clever enough to find America first, that takes some million points from them.

Muslims of today are morally on par with Westerners of decades and centuries past.

Muslims literally cannot evolve morally, and should be excluded from modern societies.

About 40 minutes ago was the first time I seen it, then I used it for a thread. But I just wanted to provoke a discussion, I don't agree with the image.

it was't deleted, it was pruned.
it has to be active; Sup Forums is a fast-moving board, and you're not the only shitposter here.

>DID TEH MUSLIMS DO TEH SLAVERY?

Yes nigger, they did, and still do. Except the Muslims actually did something right for once and chopped off their muhdicks to keep them from breeding.

They just wanted them circumcised like Allah commanded but sometimes there's an "accident"

I saw your last thread faggot, and it said "huh.... makes you think". Literally kill yourself.

also
>german muslim

180 million nignogs with a near 90% death rate, ay lmao

were there even 180 million people on earth in the 17th century

>Thought it was all freedom of speech
You post project chanology faggots still don't get it. This site isn't about free speech

579 million people apparently in 1600
China had 160 million
India 88 million
Morocco had 2 million
France had 20 million
I don't think Africa had that much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
10 to 18 million people were enslaved by Arab slave traders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
Unkknown number in the high millions

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1600
Here's a link if you want to look through it yourself

No way it was pruned or else it would be on the archive and the link would work. It was deleted because stupid "prove this pic wrong" threads aren't allowed and rightfully so.

Add these
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_Air_Flight_1285
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_Berlin_discotheque_bombing

Both my unit in the Army. Fuck Muslims.

This is always the answer.

Slavery? We ended it.
Genocide? We condone and attempt to stop and prevent it.
Catholic Church has child molester problems? They're outed and expelled.
But Islamic terrorists? No Muslim seems to want to step in and demand change and reform.

its shitposting since you made no effort in your first post ?

Because being a faggot is against the rules, cuck

You're a fucking faggot. This shit gets posted here so many times a day. Exact same bullshit tier argument framed with the "muslim scholar" half the time it's this exact image.

You're lucky they didn't ban you.