Donating body to medical science

the same way I came in
>screaming
>naked
>covered in blood
>surrounded by people who don't really know me

fuck off

Someone has autism

Apparently some company will release some of your ashes into space. That'd be pretty cool i think.

but not in a stable orbit
~1g of you will be in space for ~1month

Ain't nobody got time for that

Probably with 50 other people mixed in. Doubt you can afford a solo mission.

The only acceptable answer

But i get my own tube

Yeah the picture was informative. I visualized something more tangible.

Typically, retirement age is 65 years old. I see myself working til then. Hopefully I'll have enough money saved up and I'll travel the world for a year and party.

Doing lots of drugs, fucking hookers. Generally going hogwild. I figure after a year of that it will begin to become dull in which case I'll ramp it up and start doing even more drugs until I finally OD and die in complete and utter ecstasy. Too stoned out of my mind to realize what even the fuck is going on and die in bliss.

death by gfur

I think I just really don't care. Whenever people I know die and they have some kind of list of demands for their funeral and what color their coffin should be I just wonder why.
You're fucking dead, they could throw you on the dump and you wouldnt notice the difference, yet here we are at some stupidly expensive funeral and your leaf green coffin.

Right??

When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun?

on another planet, with a life filled with interplanetary travel.

that or just making a name for myself by shooting up some place, or famous person or some shit, just the fact i die well known

Agreed. I think it's selfish and stupid to want anything special done with your body after you're dead. Just donate your body to science and contribute something to the world after you're gone. You're body is just an empty husk. It's not some honorable vessel that needs to be worshiped post-mortem.

I hate so much when funeral procession 100 cars long hold up traffic for hours become some rich faggot thought he was so self important he needed to inconvenience everyone else who happened to be alive that day.

Acknowledgement of wishes. Comfort. Closure.

Damn those humans and their emotions.

During my autopsy.

It turns out I've always wanted the same burial as an idol of mine, Diogenes of Sinope. Throw me in the woods and let nature take what it can. Wish that were legal.

It's not about your dead ass, it's about your friends and family getting closure.

>Acknowledgement of wishes.
You're dead
>Comfort
You're dead
Closure.
You're dead

The only value in funerals is that for those who are left behind, and even that is only reserved to a small group as a lot of people probably prefer to deal with it in their own way, either way it's not something for the one who died, because they're fucking dead.

I don't give a shit what happens to my body when I die. The most efficient thing would be to throw it in with the road kill at the pet food meat rendering plant, but that's illegal. Just burn it, I guess.

I want a third pill.

>It's for everyone that is still alive who knows them and the fact they were content, geneyus

Sky Burials are kinda that.

>The majority of Tibetan people and many Mongols adhere to Vajrayana Buddhism, which teaches the transmigration of spirits. There is no need to preserve the body, as it is now an empty vessel. Birds may eat it or nature may cause it to decompose. The function of the sky burial is simply to dispose of the remains in as generous a way as possible

In the gears of a combine.

Soon, that's how.

In the glory of battle
>fighting for democracy
>FORTHEREPUBLIC.fuckyeah
>Killing commies
>next to my brothers in arms
>they hold me as I'm bleeding out
>"say goodbye to my family, do not forget me"
>battle is won
>be remembered as great American hero
fuck yeah lets go to war

What the fuck are you getting out of a funeral being a certain way, certain food or a certain coffin.
If it's a relaitive its going to cost you a lot of money, and otherwise you probably dont give a fuck anyways.

You don't give a fuck. Some people do, and that's why funerals happen. Being a narcissist doesn't make everyone else wrong.

People get closure from fulfilling someone's wishes. The dots aren't hard to connect.

>Aliums find this 10,000 years into the future
>Thinks we're an ash species
>Makes first contact by teleporting our world leaders to their star's surface so we'll be comfortable
AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

in fursuit obviously

Im sure the deceased gets fulfillment out of being a pain in the ass one last time as well.

It's their moment to shine, why not.

Shine as in the reflection on their coffin as they go into the incinerator.

Well tipped, m'lard

Like this

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Are you quoting something or is this an original thought

I don't want to be cremated and I want to be spread at DisneyLand