So guys

So guys.

Im playing overwatch since beta and i want to be a professional player cause its my dream.

Im quitting my job to make more time to play ow, and now im almost top500 EU.

Is there anyone here to help me with some dollars? My parents cant afford me to stay at home but Ill be a pro and will get into a pro team and make money and make my family happy again.

If you guys know what I feelin pls help with some.

Thx!

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747865151?page=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You! Yes you ! If you got 1 dollar for me Ill appriciate it! I dont have tech's to stream and Im not that famous, Im an internet guy.

here is my paypal in case someone want's to send me : [email protected]

I can actually teach you if you pay for the game and boost everyone who helped me out! I can work for that money b

Wat? You want to boost your teacher/donor?

I quit streaming with twitch cancer 4 years ago, was doing pretty well (gf was people catcher), but one tip: never make it your life, hobby stream it. But since you seen underage, nevermind.

I sent you few bucks, keep going ! I NEED HEALING!

You know we can see you replying to yourself? Defo underage. I am not in the mood for your shenanigans

Nah, I just wanted to say that If someone helped me out I can coach him in overwatch or boost him ingame... Sorry for you buddy. I love this game more thn my life, I want to be professional streamer

i dont care about your shitty overwatch career. go to twitter or some shit.

okay! hope youll get better day!

Then stop being an obnoxious retarded twelve year old and learn how forums and twitch work.

And I like it, people above the age of 20 make the top 10% of overwatch, what do yu want t teach them? Albeit it is more cancerous than cod and bf1 together

what if someone gives me a free overwatch copy
because i dont have one
because im poor

You are miss informed!

Only 2 % of the gamers reached the grandmaster tier. so dont act like you know better ow like me, Yea I can teach them how to pick how to play tactics for map's

give me youre email, Ive got a smurf account from my bestfriend I havent used a lot. I can give it to you. I can help others.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747865151?page=5

Don't deny it, people being above 18 always are better at playing and perfecting arcady shooter.

I dont want to battle with you! You have an opinion and I have! And thats normal, sorry for taking your time

But why should I watch/support your stream, if your opinion is, that you are shit at the game?

Or are you implying you are not one of the 18+ player? That would mean, you could get banned for a year, we all would never wan't that.
But you are right, underage overwatch player are the worst cancer, not even cod kiddies or dayz screacher are close to them

Why would I shit at the game?

Im top 2% genji EU

above 4000sr all season and still need learning, Im solo playing most of the time and matching with top500 pro players. And some of them already told me that If Im focusing what I love and what I can do , Ive got a nice looking future

Why am I underage? Im 23 yrs old

[email protected] send it if you are real if you are not then send somthing anyways

And that is why you said, underage gamer are better?

Please dont shit on us and tell us it is gold. Stop begging and ask for honest tips, that would have helped you more

Ive never said that, as Im looking back the comments we were talking about 2 different thing. You were talking about the age and the gamesense about age's , I were talking about the tire's ( elo )

Ill send you tomorrow , every blizzard account need an email check, the number for verifiy, we will figure it out tomorrow :) I sent you an email about my contact

Bitch please ill rek you with winston

No fucking one cares about your "elo" or rank. We had 200k follower for just streaming weird story based games and commenting about it. Noone cares for your ranking if you are not in an e sports league. But try it and have fun

i would switch to reaper and rape you back bro :)

I have to play hard and some day , a pro team will pick me up :) I know, and thats why Im working for

>top 2% genji EU
disgusting also
>top 500 EU
that don't matter on the those Asian servers

thanks bro Kappa

quit your job for a blizzard game?

you do realize the game is dead the moment they release a new one right?

But he will be pro!!!11one
Leave it be, this thread is bait

i dropped out of high school for csgo in 2009..im a fucking idiot

why its dead? Overwatch leauge is just started...

Teams have to pay 20 million dollars...

why?

its not bait.

I dont have reach family, reach friend, high end pc, but still working on myself and what I love to do.. I have one life, not going to waste it for anything i dont like

Overwatch 2? shit let me pirate it right now

20$ sent keepya head up fag

You are a fucking idiot for thinking competitive gaming works like fun gaming. How do you think I came into streaming? A friend and I were top 3 quake europe player and if you say you want to be in competitive gaming instead of working you are stupid. Enjoy waking up at 5, feeling your hand after 12 hours a day doing the same maneuvers over and over again. You people are just stupid, people playing in tournaments train as much as pro sports men

You fag. Don't encourage this neckbeard loser

So ive benn through a lot of thing in my life, my family is not easy , the school was also not easy, and I only feel like FULL of and Complete when Im playing this game, I know what you tryna tell me but You never did stupid things in your life? never made mistakes? Never followed your dreams?

thank you J* I appreciate it!

haha fucking retard

Anyone who seriously thinks they'll become 'MLG pro gamer' by dropping out/becoming unemployed should end themselves, it saves my tax money

Lol why are you so negative?

Thats what you thinking, Im not dringing , I dont do drugs, Im a normal 24 year old boy, My hobby is my dream, and I want to make it for my job, what is the problem?

Weren't you 19 and 21 already in this thread?

Do it, but I hope, you never visited university so I didn't waste my money on you

LOL , Ive never tol 19 and 21 what are you talking about? I was born 1994,01,21 but i dont veen know why should I telling this to anyone, its make no sense, you are blaming me for like everything, i dont know why, if you dont like it tell me and leave the thread, Ill accept everything good and bad but dont blame me every time about my dream

Please fucking stop, earlier we made fun of you, now I just pitty you. Just let it die. And get your autism looked at, at least I hope it is only that.

ok

Lmfaooo played since beta, only top 500 after 5 seasons in, wanting to go pro in a shit game for esports ya ggoood luck downsyndrome

I will literally winston you into oblivion, i got banned im so good.
Blizzard emailed me and said your way too good so its not fair to other players so your ban.
I can prove it too

All you guys bullying but not helping. Kid contact me through the paypal, I sent you before 20$. I can help you out. Sup Forums is not the same

See i told you.
>also best of luck on your endevour hopefully you can make some cash playing vidya

Can't contact you, you didn't send me anything

Not talking to you at all. If you want to help this kid, do it! Otherwise leave this thread as I do. Goodnight plebs