>Open containers, literally drinking while driving
>Bitch had missed drug tests, and failed one while on probation
>Judge asks bitch if she thinks she has a drinking problem
>Bitch says she doesn't, all smug like
>Judge "Well, you just made a bad choice"
>Child abuse charges dropped
>Judge gives her 2 DAYS in jail, reinstates probation

>Be me
>On probation for a previous DUI (I know, I'm fucking stupid)
>Had license revoked
>Still drove like a dumbass
>Was on a car accident
>Drove off a cliff, broke my back, car totaled
>Judge gives me 30 days for driving under restraint
>Still have to deal with the revocation of probation as well

What the FUCK pham

Keep focused bud
It will work out if you do
Get well brother

welcome to western courts.
I got thrown out of my apartment and had to have my friends and family move my things into a new one for me, and still had to pay my full lease.

The reason?: My female neighbor didn't like the fact that i owned guns. Told the cops i was scarring her and her children. Almost got a felony. The restraining order is still active.
I never even talked to the woman, let alone threatened or hurt her

What really got to me was the fact that the judge said "I'm not trying to ruin your life, it's just to teach you a lesson" in an apologetic manner, AND gave her jail on the fucking weekend so she wouldn't miss work HRRRRRGHHHH

I accepted the plea deal they offered me because there's no way I would win on trial, and the prosecutor would not lower my sentence.

What is this bullshit, I thought it was all a meme

I'm scared of women now

don't be. just realize women haven taken up the tactics of jews.

Women are just taking advantage of a civilization that enables them to be cunts and unleash their true female degenerate behavior.

>work in a probation office
>get tons of retards like you on my case load
>the prisons are all full so the judge only gives probation
>maybe 4% of total parolees complete probation
>have to make retarded behavior charts for niggers and people like OP like we're in the 1st grade

Honestly we need more prisons

I think I know where you are, real close to where I live. Heard about this I think a week ago.

That really sucks brother. I'm dealing with my first DWI, going to court in a couple weeks. Hang in there.

And quit drinking. Don't put yourself in any position to fuck up again.

>more prisons
>not more gallows

Looks like you got goofed on user

Please stay on topic. I know I fucked up, but that lady's offense was much worse and she only got a fucking weekend in jail.

Nope, happened today

The best advice I can give you other than to get a lawyer is to start on your Education/therapy as soon as possible. It all depends on your BAC so ask your lawyer, if you go to court with most of the probable terms they'll give you for probation it will go much easier for you

First and foremost, you are an alcoholic. This should be a wake up call. It isn't, it's a rant. You mysteriously feel like you don't deserve 30 days in jail.

2nd, the mom was not in an accident it appears. She was caught but was only on probation, not barred from driving. You were barred from driving and got in a serious accident. Franky you both could have killed someone but she was caught and you only succeeded in hurting yourself.

While you feel sorry for yourself let me tell you this will be a fond memory if you keep this up. Because you will end up doing this kind of thing until you fuck up real real real bad.
t. recovered alcoholic

No, I full realize I'm an alcoholic. I've pretty much thrown my life away due to it, and yes this has been a real wake up call, and I'm determined to change after I get all of this behind me. I don't think that I'm undeserving of the 30 days, but I do think it's bullshit and sexist to its core that the woman only had 2 days while facing child abuse charges that were ultimately dropped as well. In my opinion, putting the lives of 2 young children at risk is far worse than having hurt myself. I do agree that I could have hurt others, and that has been a wake up call too. The point of this thread is to point out the blatant pampering of that woman and how biased the justice system is towards men

ok. I dunno, appeal I guess. But the women v.s. men court meme is very well known. An aids ridden crack whore will get custody of children in a divorce even if the dad is a clean upstanding decent member of society. In other words, you will see this kind of bias and more. But that will not affect you anything like alcohol will steal your life.

Just so it makes you feel human again, my friend got number three ten years ago

Just got licence back

He is 44

are you black by any chance?

She'll always be a stupid nigger, throwing the book at her won't magic her 20 IQ points, but you don't have to stay an alcoholic forever. Take this lesson to heart and fix your life, it's harsh but less harsh than a lifetime sentence of subhuman existence.

Pussy pass nothing new. It's all about the kids.

Lol!!!!!!

She has kids and you are a dumb neet. Here is the difference.

those kids are already fucked. better no one else has to watch them. get better

Should've gotten a better lawyer, you degenerate

i drive drunk all the time lol

>be me
>be out past curfew
>go to jail
>amongst real murderers

thank god it was a white range with only like 4 niggers

>be me
>getting comfy in my favorite blanket for a TrumpGen
>stupid sticker makes me uncomfy
>rip it off
>banging on my front door
>it's SWAT
>get shot because I can't put my hands in the air because they're wrapped up in my blanket

America is brutal.