AUSTRIA RE COUNT COULD HAPPEN, ANTIFAGGOTS COUNTED POSTAL VOTES

THIS NEEDS TO BE TOP PRIORITY RIGHT NOW
We need to get trending a tag to strike back at the degenerate usurpers who openly stole the Austrian election. Van der Bellen is a literal generation of Marxists.

#RecountForAustria is ok but not strong enough. We need to meme this to reality.

Key Resources to Send Out

Antifa gloats at counting postal ballots
twitter.com/thirdwaycanada/status/734907773842952192 (embed)

Turnout mathematically impossible
twitter.com/anteanteante/status/734889614889111552 (embed)

Non-Austrian Van der Bellen Calls Patriots "Shit"
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/whoever-loves-austria-sht-president-elect-beat-nationalist-hofer-used-anti-patriotic-slogans/

Do not just sit back and jerk off to escape. Do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=725_1453522529
gatesofvienna.net/2016/01/austrian-officers-we-want-an-austria-that-is-sovereign/
twitter.com/realVivaEuropa/status/734930269396979712
twitter.com/NationalistHero/status/734878556744876032
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/1605-303.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74889107
youtu.be/fWDqt9t3lts
krone.at/Oesterreich/146.9_Prozent_Wahlbeteiligung_in_WaidhofenYbbs-Ministeriumspanne-Story-511598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has Hofer protested, or has he just accepted the results like a cuck?

#stolenaustria

no he's being a cuck
spread this around, bump the thread
we need a right wing front in Europe, and austria is the best place to start, don't let them take it so easily

always mention the fact the numbers are impossible

Bump for actual chance at democracy

If things get bad enough, Their military will do another Coup. They will do a re-count.

liveleak.com/view?i=725_1453522529

Bump

Mods sticky this shit

make austria great again

Is this legit?

Hofer has conceited so nothing will change probably

god speed assholes

Fucking Austrians have already conceded. It's over, they're cucks. If half of the total that voted aren't capable of organizing and demanding a recount, they don't deserve it.

Gas the entire country.

without balls you can get nothing done in this world.
You giving up is lacking balls.
Don't tell other people not having balls is okay

metaphorical balls of course.

This happened in January gatesofvienna.net/2016/01/austrian-officers-we-want-an-austria-that-is-sovereign/

how many of them are obama's muslim brotherhood?

because they think they lost fair and square, but that's obviously bull shit

spread the word, use #Austria when spreading

also help
twitter.com/realVivaEuropa/status/734930269396979712

and
twitter.com/NationalistHero/status/734878556744876032

by favoring their posts

>We need to get trending a tag to strike back

Did I just read that?
I cant even right now
I think I need to lie down.

Read the fucking links faggot

Bump for great justice.
Come on Austria, you have not yet lost.

Antifa faggots were counting votes?!?!
Wat?!???

I may have forgot everyone is sleeping in Europe

>We need to get trending a tag to strike back
We have become the very thing we sought to destroy.

I prayed to kek for victory but it not come, alas I asked for victory as a step towards a free Europe. Perhaps this was his plan to give us a win 2 fold. By giving Austria new life and discrediting antifa. Praise be to kek in his infinite basedness

Kek. Wut? For real ? Antifa was in charge of counting postal votes and no one was there to check that they don't "forget" votes ?

I copied that from the low energy thread
don't reeeeee me

Sorry you didn't get to MAGA :(

They were double and tripple counting leftist votes. Districts were coming up 129% counted and such.

This is saving lives, desu. This is apart of the bigger picture what we do. Don't compare us to the joos

Nevah gonna happe

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/1605-303.html

What the fuck is this

AUSTRIA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

We are shining a light on something they have done wrong. They cheated and are leading a fucking country because of it.

We will not stand for "Well, they might have cheated, but they're already in power. Better luck next time."

you guys lost get over it makes us look gay.

fuck off you faggot nigger marxist shill
look at this shit look at it
unless Austrian retards are multiplying like germs there should be no way the outcome would be 149%

They use good tactics, every election is rigged, only the naive don't no that.

They fucked up bragging about it in the open though.

You must be the ones to make them pay Sup Forums
Bring it to light, yet demand no action. The right wingers in austria will have their choice on how to react. it is your duty to make sure this news reaches every Austrian right winger and makes it on the national news networks.

That being said the europeans don't come on until later.

Bump this thread periodically and wait for night fall america

That's some lazy demoralization there. Come on give me something better than that. Explain why you came all the way her to tell be something didn't matter, if it really doesn't matter

it's nearly 6am in central Europe.

Bump. Good luck boys.

Bump. History is GOING to repeat itself, but this time, we'll get it right.

we needed a front in Europe to let other right wingers know they won't be raped by anti faggots every time they express their views
if us burgers must fight tooth and nail to get justice then I will do everything in my power to do so
unfortunately, I can't do much across the pond but shitpost on twitter and try to spread the message to those who can do something
we need this win, not just for Austria, but for Europe

Deliver the message, and it shall be heard.

SOMEBODY WAKE UP THE AUSTRIANS

WAKE. THEM. UP

I'll be awake for the next 5 hours. I will make sure there is a thread. Chances are others on the East coast will be awake.

Austrians were making threads earlier

(In case the archive is not up) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74889107

WAKE UP, AUSTRIA! WAKE UP!

The meme war will be a bloody one.

How can I contribuut, it's partly eestis fault this old faggot is candidate.

SCREEN CAP THOSE FUCKING TWEETS NOW NOW NOW

AUSTRIANS ARE ASLEEP GO WAKE THEM UP

Thread theme

youtu.be/fWDqt9t3lts

do you not know how to screen cap?

>Antifa counting votes
>having any doubts of fraudulent count

I didn't realize Europe was this cucked

That's like being lost in the desert and trusting a fat guy with the food

they have no reason to recount unless some blatantly obvious shit is found

From an earlier thread.

"Sondersprengel" - Guys who go to elderly homes, dementia patients, and mentally weak who have a special guardian, etc.
>3518 registered voters
>21060 votes

JUST IMAGINE GUYS

>Recount happens
>it was rigged
>all of Europe in fucking rage over 'democracy'
>Governments falling apart
>European union falling apart

It would be so beautiful

Guys, Trust in the powers of KEK.

A rightwing nationalist who will close the borders will save Germany from destruction without them having to admit their hypocrisy

KEK wants Germany to fall
KEK wants Chaos
Europe must burn

Half the Austrians on Sup Forums didn't even go vote. They're not going to do shit about a rigged election.

more like it was just a glitch go i mean guys

LET ME DREAM

I will make a thread tomorrow when the austrians are woke
soon my burgers, we very well might get our happening

its a waste of time nothing of value lost. let them have it. currently germany is still defending its boarders and greece is told to not take any more kebabs. they want the Uk to stay remember

but turkey is joining the Eu next month and letting a bunch in or they let a bunch in because they didnt get to joining the EU

either way its best to save your strength and not waste time with a pointless battle

I don't know about Austria, but in the US conceding has no legal meaning.

you know that the frog god is ancient, obscenely powerful and hidden magic right?

euros are on at night

not allot
not at 5 am

Isn't it "conceded"?

>American education

is Antifa e. V legit? Another user in an older thread said they are just trolls, but Antifa are Snakes, it's hard to tell to be honest.

We also need further proof besides their twitter that they did the counting.

is the math not enough proof?

6 years, only 8 million people, a commie muslim that wants refugees. He will permanently destroy your demographics. You will become a minority in your own country 15-20 years from now.

No more than getting guns to shoot at nogs that have been shooting at you is becoming a nog.

Yes i know who this faggot is, but the more proof we have the more we can put on the table. Most lefts are ignorant fuckers anyway, but anything to show how fucking corrupt our goverment is helps us out.

I was visiting Vienna 2 weeks ago and its a marxist shithole just like Helsinki

Make noise, demand a recount. Find the proof. Politics is a contest, not a prison inspection. If you turn out to be totally wrong, you will have lost nothing, and the other side will know how serious you are. It's like not hitting on awoman out of fear of rejection when what she really wants is a man who can take a rejection with an unmoved face and then move on to hit on the next woman.

It sounds like 50-60% of your country voted right. Why not just rally some people together? It might be your only option. This is literally the end of your country as you know it, they are using shitskins as a biological weapon.

>An American caring about Australian politics
ooo cmon Canada was one thing but Australia??
Who cares? they already banned guns they are too far gone

If Hofer and Strache want a recount, a recount will happen. So far we don't have enough proof material. It is also the question (if Antifa really counted the votes) how many of the Hofer votes were downright destroyed. A recount won't do much and a revote would hurt Hofer's reputation.

Only thing we can do now is dig shit up and get insider informations from people.

Dude i have Civil War fantasies aswell but we aren't niggers who chimp out, it's not as easy as stealing a gun and going on a spree in Vienna.

Make the noise first. Stop depending on everything being handed to you in an alphabetized form.

>recount happens
>right still loses
or
>recount happens
>right wins
>massive libtard riots
>see this is why the right is evil

We most likely will, but with more proof we can motivate more people. We certainly have enough Hofer voters, but we need to motivate them, show them what was going on. It will be difficult because the left owns most of the media.

Whatever happens, make it clear to people that you're not sorry and you don't accept this.

Contact Hofer on his FB page showing him what we have so far as far as vote fraud.

You'll get it right this time, right Austria?

Or
> recount happens
> right wins
> everyone sees corrupt libtards and votes right

He's asking for more proof, so go get the man more proof.

where the fug are the Austrians

Wake Up You Faggots

WAKE UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

are people this stupid to confess a crime on twitter, but they where smart enough to get to count the votes

yes

Antifa in germany and Austria take high advantage of goverment fundings, they are seen as the "good guys" no matter what they do. They can easily post shit like this and get away with it here.

Wake the other Austrians up. WAKE UP!

Most of them have to work or the really weak ones have killed themselfs by now.

As for me, i will probably abuse Grandpas Social State now and become a neet for 6 years.

This is a nice disposition.

Not now Japan....

This is important.

Best of luck to Austria. I hope you get your country back.

You guys are really just going to give up? jesus christ they admitted it! you have all the proof you need!

Bump!

RISE WHITE MAN!

Whew, I'm glad this surfaced. Will be a fun day at uni today

Fuck. Forgot to change the name back. Have another bump.

RISE WHITE MAN!

News has already broke
krone.at/Oesterreich/146.9_Prozent_Wahlbeteiligung_in_WaidhofenYbbs-Ministeriumspanne-Story-511598

Authentic and correctly translated.
Can confirm!