You did it, she wrote you back, you made her laugh and got her number

You did it, she wrote you back, you made her laugh and got her number.

Now you are going to go out on a date, how do you ask her for sex?

What are your go-tos user? How do you get the girl?

when you know that eggbeater was in OP's ass not in cake batter

Usually I don’t “ask her for sex,” I’m non-autistic so I can DETECT when she’s receptive to my advances and respond accordingly.

The life of a literal autist must be hard.

okay, what are the signs? how to you respond accordingly?

Open body posture, leaning in / towards me, eye contact, touching especially of leg and arm, sometimes they’re more aggressive and will go for the kiss before I do, a few times I’ve literally had them grab my cock. Pay attention to the other person, and watch how they’re reacting to you.

By respond accordingly, I mean, echo back the signals and amplify them. Touching her - back, arm, leg, ass... all good ways. Holding her hand, going in for the kiss, holding eye contact...

I don’t know how to codify “paying attention to someone’s body language” - it’s an intuitive thing, so if you’re an autist you probably won’t have very good intuition about it.

The range and severity of symptoms can vary widely. Common symptoms include difficulty with communication, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests, and repetitive behaviors. Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured

Well thanks for that.

you sound cute, user. id let you babble and stammer while nervously trying to touch me
too bad im a dude :v)

Honestly though, don't expect to get laid on a first date. If you two end up fucking, take notice that this girl might be a whore. Major red flag there.

Bump for the great response.

So how do you maneuver sex into the 2nd or 3rd or 4th date?

"hey you wanna go back to my place for some coffee"

"hey you wanna go back to my place to watch a movie"

"hey you wanna go back to my place?"

nah, not that kind
i used to be a trap as a teen though

Number of first dates I’ve been on: probably 40-50

Number of times I’ve fucked the girl in the first date: 1

Number of times I’ve had a good makeout session with at least some over the clothes groping and grinding: probably about 30

You need not get your p in her v on the first date to progress towards sex.

Okay, how did you manage to get your tongue in her mouth on the first date? examples?

god fucking dammit op your naivety is precious
let me date you

But, clearly I wouldn't know what to do during that date.

some people like the shy type
most people dont, but some

> be me
> out with girl on first date
> things go well, as I’m usually reasonably funny, okay looking, and a decent dude with a decent job and lifestyle.
> girl seems interested, keeps hugging my upper arm as we walk.
> put arm around her shoulders as we walk.
> at car, walk her to her door, pull her close, kiss
> she’s receptive, we kiss like this for five or ten minutes.
> the longer it goes on, the more bold I get with my hands, touching her.
> not trying to pull her clothes off, just feeling her body - squeeze the butt, cup the tit, put a hand on the back of her head as we kiss, rub her back, that sort of shit.
> kiss breaks off, she looks a little flushed and breathless, I know I did it right.
> sometimes that’s it, sometimes we continue in the car, or back at her place, or back at my place.
> fall asleep that night after rubbing one out to relieve mild blue balls, feel a deep sense of satisfaction at not being autistic.

10/10 user

Date locations? walking and being groped on is nice, but where did that happen?

not at dinner or a movie.

Varies, numbnuts. There is no magic recipe to a successful first date - it depends on you and the girl and the chemistry between you and your interests.

Most recent one, the girl was a bookish nerdy type, so we ended up going to the art museum for a coup hours - walked around enjoyed looking at some pretty paintings, she got to show off some of her art history class learning to the big dumb dude, and we talked about life and work and school and all that shit.

After the museum, we bounced to a local cafe that does coffee and desserts, where we had a couple cups of coffee and some pastries over more conversation. After that, I walked her to her car, and we made out for a bit. Then I bid her good night, told her I hoped we could see each other again soon, and she left. I walked to my car, went home, and two days later, gave her a call and set up a second date.

Thanks for that, I appreciate it user.

It ain’t rocket science man. Just learn to pay attention.

There’s no foolproof never fail recipe... you have to learn to read some body language. If you seriously can’t then seek a counselor who works with people in the spectrum.

>There’s no foolproof never fail recipe
>implying any girl I've invited onto my yacht has said no.

Not him, but that gives me hope yo.
Gonna be doing just that soon.
Diagnosed light sperg, but also just need practice in the social department. Very practical visualizations like this help as a frame of reference.

the truth is actually worse than autism.

I got out of an 11 year relationship and have NO idea how to date, I'm smart and well spoken and somewhat cute, but as to the actual dating part, I'm lost.

I stand corrected - roofies will get you laid.

I figured that others would also benefit from this thread. I hope we get more opinions.

“How to date”? Bro, you were with a girl for 11 years - how do you not know how to put together a night out? What did you used to do with your girl?

How did you land a girl 11 years ago if you couldn’t manage to read a few simple body cues?

I know her cues, and over the course of 11 years, I've lost my self esteem in attracting women. Shit, I got hit on last night at the grocery store, but didn't realize it until I was on the way home.

So fire up tinder and knock out a few sluts for practice. If you’re decent looking and not a sperg, it’ll come back to you just like riding a cock.

I think I understand, I have a similar issue. I recognize some of the cues girls give off that they like you and are receptive to advances, but my tendency is to second-guess my perception of their cues because I don't want to fuck up.

The problem is it's so easy to look like a creep or an asshole if you get the wrong message from her behavior or body language. If they want you, they won't mind you moving in and engaging in physical intimacy. But if they don't want it, they might consider it borderline rape. There's so much to lose when you get it wrong that you never bother trying at all.

But it isn't, that's why I'm here. frustrates me how rusty I am. If I'm being honest, I'm not rusty, I never really got started.

exactly, I want them to want the D, not not want it and mace me.

Can someone explain that picture in the OP for me?

Oral skills are important user.

Oh. I thought that he shoved that up her ass and licked it clean after so she wouldn't find out.

Close.

No mas tips n tricks from all the alphas out there?

¡hola!

>asking for sex
wew lad.

How then should I go about it?

I'd love a first date that involved her fucking my ass

Kek

Look at me. Look at me, okay? Technically, I shouldn't be getting laid, but I do. And do you know why, Dave? Because when I'm hanging out with a woman, that's all I'm doing is hanging out, talking, listening. I'm not sitting there thinking about how to get in bed with her. And this completely confuses them because they're saying "Wait a minute. I'm so much better looking than this guy. Isn't he attracted to me?" The basic principle: We pursue that which retreats from us.

remember: don´t wait for her to initiate the contact, although we are in a more "liberal" society, some girls expect from you to be more open to sex and to go for it.

my nigga.

Kissing the neck works
>don't you fucking ask you faggot.

That's how you end up on the couch while some guy name Bob fucks her
>Bob's a bastard

protip form a light sperg here: try this with a non so attractive girl, you will learn to recognize "your style" and being more open, also you will not be anxious about your expectations vs reality.

>asking for sex

Nice.

no, she is asking OP how he got so good at giving oral and the photo implies that OP got good by practicing continuous and consistent licking that cuisine object, the image nor the "joke" implies the chocolate is shit, it implies the object belongs to OP and is used in an orthodox way: in the kitchen only.

^Seconded.

Only girl I’ve managed to do anything with was so socially awkward that it was almost pitifully obvious when it was time for stuff. I honestly don’t know what to do about normal chicks

>you kiss her and depends on the intensity of that you begin to grab her body in a more sexual way, then the hormones work and both want to fuck. Its as easy as that, like the urge when you want to fap but this time theres another human being with you that wants to fuck.

very nice.

I don't get the picture.

Thank you for this, but I think what I'm asking is what has worked for you to get to a place where a kiss is appropriate?

virgin reporting in, i can see this working on very specific instances of insecurity issues.
But in general if something retreats from me i'm like, ok guess you're not interested then. Maybe i'm a freak i guess dunno.

I think it has more to do with people liking to be treated as people instead of calculated cookiecutter, if i do this thing then i have highest gross chance to get fuk. Mind you this is the case if two people don't instantly have the mutual desire to already fuk.

Thanks. I know beggars can't be choosers, but a part of me doesn't like playing or leading on with people who might be interested in me knowing i don't really care for them. Sex is nice i guess, but a connection with someone is a big part of what i'm after.
The most success and interest i got when i unironically was jus bee-ing myself, but stupidly was oblivious of it for the most part and didn't know how to practically react on it. Like acquaintances suddenly started asking "yo is that your girlfriend user, i didn't know!" and i was like wat.
I'll try to apply the mirroring and seeing where things go atleast semi-jokingly in regular nice contact. Need to get the balls to \ get that initial contact going the most. Talking to someone once you start isn't even such a big deal compared to that.

Well just get rich as shit in general, money means you can do way cooler shit with her.
The ladies love a man that spoils her

Virgin spotted

Experienced user here.

You don't "ask" for sex, it's about body communication, be assertive, gently rub her body, be seductive. Don't overly push it, you'll know when the time is right.

God you all are idiots.

The point of that quote is to let go of the desire to get laid, and actually connect with the girl. If you actually connect you’ll know when to kiss her, how far to push it, when to retreat, etc. Without a connection you can’t read the signs.

If you don’t know how to connect with another person, male or female, then you’ve got bigger problems than an inability to get laid

ah then i interpreted wrong, that's exactly what i meant with people wanting to be treated as people

>gently rub her body

Sounds powerful, but also sounds difficult for someone who doesn't want to hurt. Even if I'm not gonna actually hurt her and I am in fact hurting myself, I still feel trepidation in touching someone without them touching me first.

>touching someone without them touching me first.
You have to show your dominance over somebody.
I'm probably a sociopath in some ways because I can easily read how people feel, very easy to manipulate people and their emotional state as well. Don't necessarily do it for my own gains though.

Yeah, that's my main problem I think. I want to manipulate, but I wont follow through very easily, so I come here for advice. I've gotten some good stuff.

Look for emotional expression, read their face, it usually helps a lot. Just be confident in yourself and your abilities, be relaxed and not too pushy, but show you aren't afraid.

>You don't "ask" for sex
yup. even when woman ask, even if they're smokin hot
they'll fail

All you need is to learn RSD on Youtube. that is all, you're welcome.

I SEE PRIDE I SEE POWER I SEE A BAD ASS MUDDAH WHO DON'T TAKE NO CRAP FROM ANYONE!