Old downsyndrome people thread

old downsyndrome people thread

kinda looks like Patrick Stewart

Needs a Sup Forums group photo

wow didn't think they became old

Watchlist-

My brother is 51 now. They live a lot longer than they used to. He's lived with us his entire life, thank god, never abandoned to a group home. Sup Forums would love him, all he cares is about is WWE and hitting on any girl that comes near him.

I read that if they get old enough then aggressive Alzheimer's is the fate of almost all Down Syndrome sufferers. Not looking forward to that.

triple score, down syndrome and black and middle aged

This kinda gives me feels. Good luck user

> old downsyndrome pepople thread
> posts 16 year old downie

you have to admit that downy looks like he's 112

That's a 7

Are you the downy?

I used to work for a charity and my speciality was working with people with Down's. They would send me all over getting training from experts and academics, one I attended was entitled "Down's and dementia".
It was sobering, if you have a serious head injury at any time during your life, cerebral palsy, any learning difficulty or Down's you are more likely to develop dementia with Down's having the worst possible outcome.
They are guaranteed to develop it, they will go through the entire process from onset to death in two years (it can take up to 20 in "normies").
My training, under an expert from Sterling University was to spot it in our clients. At the first suggestion that someone was acting strangely I would visit and speak with them.
This was a precaution because the dementia moves so fast for them.
In the 18 years I worked there, even after being repeatedly promoted to the giddy heights or Operations manager, I would still get the call to go and visit.
I spotted and followed up to their deaths with 34 clients, each one was a lovely, funny person and a great flirt.

I think about them all the time and eventually gave up my job to teach, I can still see all their faces.

The candles are 76, you stupid faggot

SEE REAL CP HERE1

>post a retarded fucking thread
>nobody but me is posting in my retarded fucking thread, better spam it in every other thread on Sup Forums

Kill yourself you dumb nigger

>interesting post

Taking such easy bait.

Not taking the bait.