Instead of posting horrible things, why don't we try something different? Pleasant thread

Instead of posting horrible things, why don't we try something different? Pleasant thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have anything nice to post

arghhh fuck I just had to take a dump and when it came to the end of it it morphed into diarrhea and now my goddamn ass so fucking itchy despite me having cleaned it carefully

I'm in

i love you, OP. i bet you’re super handsome! i’d give you so many kissies if i knew you irl.

Have a nice day!

I'm afraid posting pleasant pictures will make me vulnerable by making me appear weak

Define pleasant

i’m sorry to hear that user :( get in some cozy pajamas and cuddle with me^^

cute pup :3 name?

Dawwwww!

That's the paradox of humanity, isn't it? To be strong, to not show weakness. That is said to be the ultimate sign of a leader, of anyone successful. But at what price? Must we pay for success with our souls? Doesn't love and emotion truly make life worth living, despite considered signs of weakness. It is not good to live with your guard down all the time, our world is a cruel one. However, it is a horrible thing to do to sacrifice your humanity.

That's Bacon.
Other names: Kevin. Double Cheeseburger. Sir Francis.

Notice his two skin colors

he’s so cute! cuddle him for me :3

I never really understood feelings, I just have them from time to time.
Sun Tzu once said:
>Appear strong when you are weak, appear weak when you are strong.

>2017
>applying sun tzu art of war to Sup Forums posts
13 year old detected

You sick fuck.

He's just a little cutie isn't he? Isn't he? Yes he IS a cutie! ( all right I'm losing it here )

am i a cutie, daddy?

Here's an adorable snake

Lol idiot this is four Chan

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Could you stop shilling your fucking SoundCloud, thanks?

OC.