and i don't think we'll win 2022

I was awake for 7-1 though

>74915957
>7491
>71
>7-1

USA CRUSHIN IT

i mean, neither do i.

i do think that before 2050 the US will become a soccer superpower, if only because of the influx of mexicans and the dying out of football.

but the wall
for someone that loves soccer, trump really didn't think this through

>when your country gets destroyed by immigration but you get to win at that sport you hate
JUST

Is that some kind of pilot episode for a series that will never be aired?

GOOCH

>mfw USA gets BTFO by Panama and burgers start to shout "we don't care"

>7
>-
>1

>when your country gets destroyed by immigration and you don't get to win at that sport you CREATED
JUST2

>that flag
Your nation no longer gets to comment on this sport, we are unironically better than you

how will bongs ever recover if we win 2022

>it's a Chile gets to the 2018 world cup final and chokes against Brazil episode

it's not choking when you're facing a far superior team

I really want to see a south american country winning the World Cup. I will be mad but happy for you, Paulinho.

I really want to see a south american country winning the World Cup again. I will be mad but happy for you, Paulinho.

>be America
>get relocated

They start spewing the old "soccer is for girls, we dont care about this semen slurping sport, countries 5th sport, 3 world cups and we dont even care" memes yada yada, etc.
>Their actual faces when jamaica beats them 2-0 in their own soil at the gold cup

The delusion Is strong with this one...

>USA
>winning in the middle east

>only play one sport
>lose

Because spics haven't been predicting this for decades now and it hasn't occurred

Like Germany?

>I post
>thread dies
Why does this always happen?

we just don't like you m8 i'm sorry you had to hear it like this

I actively root against our shit national team. Try getting good players instead of rich cucks that have been buying in to the "Olympic developement program” since grade school

yuropoors would be begging gook moot to remove flags if USA ever won the WC
they'd never hear the end of it

Not really how it works anymore

Can someone post hot babes itt? PLEASE

I'm American, but who cares about the Winter Olympics? There is a lot more interesting sports in summer

Imagine if they win the World Cup in Russia. Putin's face would be hilarious to see.

2026, not 2022.

he likes chaos so he probably would enjoy it

We still won't care about soccer.

>shots of Putin and Trump bantering in the VIP box during the USA-Russia Final

i'm leaking precum

a twilight zone episode

tbqhwyf even >we have better chance to get to the final than russia

>world cup in russia
>putin letting his team lose before the final, if at all

remember south korea?

yeah, but they lost against turkey for the 3rd place

They drained all their refball in the precedent matches.

i know mate, their first match was against us

Italy and Spain were raped too.

Honest question
Is our team even good?

Is there some hope?

I heard we won the under 20 cup but what good is that?

Is he decent for Blunderland? Havent watched lower table premier league football in months.

From the looks of it and where they're at in the table, it seems the whole team is shit or at the very least their defense is leaking too many goals.

yeah, you and italy are the most famous cases, just wanted to mention that this shit started before the knockout stage

I'm not sure the US will win 2022, but I unironically believe they will win either 2030 or 2034.

2026 is a stretch, but 2030 will be the real start of players (who are reaching their prime) whose parents grew up playing FIFA and watching a lot more soccer.

If the US isn't a soccer power by then they probably never will be.

I'd be pretty hyped for a Ro16 appearance.
With our youth leagues playing year round now I think the talent can develop where we can field an adequate team in about 10 years.

>m-muh wall
the FENCE (not wall! only a fence! unlike our real wall in israel!) is pointless and retarded. vast majority of illegals came inside LEGALLY, but are overstaying their welcome.

even if trump magically gets rid of all illegals, there are still 56.6 - 11.4 = 45.2 million! that's almost the population of colombia, and bigger than the population of argentina.

>119 million
>The projected Hispanic population of the United States in 2060. According to this projection, the Hispanic population will constitute 28.6 percent of the nation's population by that date.

i think there is a good chance to see the united states winning a world cup in our lifetime.

The world better pray to Allah the US doesnt win the world cup .

Mexicans suck at soccer. If we had a bunch of SA spics we would be good.

W-we were raped by refball too against the germans as well. Should've given us a penalty for a blatant handball preventing a goal from going in.