Why Millenial Women Are Burning Out

>But at the age of 28, she did what many other successful millennial women do: She burned out. She scaled back on clients, travel, and events. Eventually, with the support of her husband, she decided to call it quits and take a sabbatical.

>Blake believes part of the reason for this burnout among millennial women is because of how connected their companies expect them to be.

fastcompany.com/3057545/the-future-of-work/why-millennial-women-are-burning-out

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2532461/Why-having-women-doctors-hurting-NHS-A-provovcative-powerful-argument-leading-surgeon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
vanityfair.com/culture/2015/08/tinder-hook-up-culture-end-of-dating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Blake believes part of the reason for this burnout among millennial women is because of how connected their companies expect them to be

You mean.... their companies expect them to perform like men and it kills them in under a decade?

I'm 29 and feel even better than I did at 19 even though I work twice as much. This bitch is just some lazy upper middle class conceited cunt. We should have never gave half the jobs to women.

there are women who do fine in business.

It is not most women, and most certainly not all women. They're not built for it. Tough shit.

You burn out, male or female, when you force yourself to do something you hate and/or are not equipped for. If you can't handle it, don't do it. Period.

I work in healthcare.

We will see a massive shortage of physicians in the next 10-15 years, not for lack of graduating new doctors, but for the same reason above, too many women in the field, and they work part time, don't specialize, or burn out and stop practicing in less than 10 years.

Don't get sick, and don't live in rural areas.

The problem is most women don't have a 'why'. They don't know why they're doing it all--they're just supposed to, for muh strong independent reasons. Men KNOW why they bust their ass and take shit at work. They do it for pussy, and later on for their children. Women don't HAVE to make money and be successful to get laid, nor to they need to bust their ass in an office to support their children so long as they find a decent husband.

It's the basic human family unit. It has been the only real form of empowerment (they love that fucking word), security, and stability for most normal people through most of human history. And we threw it all out.

It's sad, really. These women end up in their mid-30s with no kids and nothing to show for it except a meaningless title in a generic corporation.

How did we ever reach the point where having a career for the sake of having a career trumped having a family?

God forbid she performs the job that she chose to accept adequately

a bunch of dykes co-opted feminism in the 60s with the goal of deconstructing the nuclear family to 'free' women.

>You mean.... their companies expect them to perform like men and it kills them in under a decade?
This. Just shut the feminism BS finally and everyone will be happier.

Not sure why you didn't say (((dykes))) but you get partial credit.

>dykes
kike dykes

I'm 31 and literally work on networks that support life and death. It's invigorating and I love it. I've worked 18 hours straight, slept at work. This woman needs to check herself. If you have kids that is something different, if not fuck right off.

I work in the "fast-paced" corporate environment. All these washed up and burned out bitches have a little rat dog that they use to ease the pain of failing to have a family.

It's sad and funny at the same time. They decided to end their bloodlines for a 50k a year job.

Go ahead and work as much as you want ladies, when you all turn 30 you will all yearn to have a child and have a man take care of you. It's like clockwork.

There's nothing more bitter than a "career woman." Just point out that they missed the boat on having children and getting married and watch them break down.

You are girl?

This is why women in medicine do so much better than in corporate generic business arenas. Medicine appeals more to the personality traits that tend to be more dominant in women than men, so even though it's hard work it's much more compelling to the majority of women than doing policy analysis at five in the morning.

The problem is those are our highest IQ women. They've been essentially sterilized with propaganda, and our gene pool is getting fucked because of it.

The fucking manhands on this beast

No way she's 28

That's the governor of South Carolina

thats standard for everyone anymore

companies believe they own every aspect of your life

Hey that's my milfy state governor, you watch your mouth

These conversations are red pilling my ass. Damn. We have to try to fight this somehow guys. We can't just sit here and let this happen.

The lady in the picture is my state (South Carolina) governor Nikki Haley

>bans the confederate flag

No coincidence she's a pooinloo

>That woman is 28

What the fuck. I'm 30 and my wife is 29, and we literally still look like teenagers. Being 28 and looking like you're in your mid 40's would be terrible.

Encourage women to go into surrogacy/midwifery as a profession. That way high iq women can reproduce without having to take time off from their careers

It already happened. What your feeling is deep seated regret for the direction our society has already taken.

And no, it doesn't go away.

or we can just die out because we don't do our jobs as a society.

>>But at the age of 28, she did what many other successful millennial women do: She burned out.
Wouldn't that make her unsuccessful?

I see this shit a lot in Norway. They even have a name for it; "flink pike syndrom". It's difficult to translate the nuances, but it means something along the lines of "good girl syndrome".

Personally, I think it has something to do with an inherent insecurity a lot of women have, along with decades of left-wing propaganda that tell people they have endless potential.
Women aren't hard workers because they're passionate about something, but because they feel the need to show off, to be accepted and to be praised. They take on way too much work across too many areas (work, hobbies, fashion, social life, keeping up appearances in social media, social causes, etc), but lack the mental fortitude and confidence to keep it up, so they burn out.
Men are different. They rarely spread themselves too thin, but find one or two fields they're particularly passionate about, and dedicate all their energy to this. They're also considerably less worried about what other people think and don't try to make everything in their life appear perfect. This is also reflected in the fact that men tend to work much more overtime than women, have fewer sick days and can keep working harder and longer without burning out.

the indian thirst is real

Yeah that made me sad. But we do have the largest black population by percentage of any state, so I guess she had plenty of pressure

doubt it

That isn't the person in the article, that's Nikki Haley

>take a sabbatical
oy vey its a psychological shoah

Feminists are just shabbos goys for corporations

Goddamnit how in the hell is Israel so good at this?

Not really.

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2532461/Why-having-women-doctors-hurting-NHS-A-provovcative-powerful-argument-leading-surgeon.html

>Millenial Women Are Burning Out
>As if it is only them

I doubt this only happens to women.
But i doubt men in general have the fortune or social support system to go on a sabbatical without being labeled as a deadbeat.

>those R-squareds
Damn nigga.

This is the future you chose, you whores. May you experience many, many, awful, bitter, fruitless years to come.

>no white guilt
>no tax structure that punishes working families
>pro racial campaign
>secure borders

It's not rocket science.

You can burn out if your work makes you unhappy. That's why you quit and find another job or career. But women need work and babies or else they rot.

Friend of mine is a male RN, he had hospitals practically begging him to work there when he was first out of school.

The most ugly, stereotypical kikes on Israeli (and by extension, AMERICAN) welfare inbreed, and fuck like rabbits.

>in b4 'i luv u show pussy pls"

They realise they may have to pay alimony and that's not fair to these hard working ladymen. So they pack it up back to the kitchen and finger themselves during the young and the restless.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Take this fucking red pill.

what is he thinking

Millennial women are burned out because they're 20's and 30's who are still riding the cock carousel every weekend while the majority of men are excluded from the sex market due to any average-looking woman being able to fuck the top 5% of guys off her Tinder / OkCupid app.

Maybe these whores should do more work, get married younger, and stop "burning out" on the cock carousel.

Fucking pigs.

Article related: vanityfair.com/culture/2015/08/tinder-hook-up-culture-end-of-dating

We need to place a cap on maximum benefits after first capping the stinky kid crapper. Cap that stinky snatch with super glue and sew it shut they can pee out of their butts.

Where's your friend work? Here in jersey nursing is getting over saturated.

Saved

>Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay.

Surprisingly a lot of veterinarians are getting old and retiring and have no one to replace them. All the money for training vets is going to women who want to spay beagles in the suburbs.

We're artificially pumping the system full of worthless women and creating a shortage in the future.

That's women for you. I hear it all the time how some chick is working 3 jobs or has been working since 13. They think their lives are defined by success in the workplace. They don't get that men used to do that because they had to to survive. Then they flood the professional workplace making men a minority which forces companies to be easier on men because affirmative action. It's easy to find another woman to do the job, but companies have to hire a few men so they don't look like they're discriminating.

>"Holy fuck, this place is brimming with kikes!"

>tfw there are a few of your female coworkers that have openly admitted just biding their time until they get married, have kids, then they'll quit

They do fine work, but it sucks that near entry level headcount is being taken up by someone who is planning on more or less retiring before they're 30.

Women are literally exhausted all the time because of the continual effort of fighting patriarchal assumptions
shitlord

I remember recently hearing on the radio about the rising suicide rates of white women and shitskins, no mention at all of white men.

its a damn shame all the ugly women convinced the pretty ones that being a housewife is unattractive

>both parents work
>less likely to have 3+ kids

Doesn't take a chart to predict that outcome.

MN, female nurses tend to be completely unreliable lazy pieces of shit, hear about it all the time from my girlfriend. Hospitals will grab up a good male nurse and do what they can to keep them.

>You mean.... their companies expect them to perform like men and it kills them in under a decade?
mfw

It's exactly what happens when you allocate a majority of your resources to the bottom rung in a vain attempt to lift them up.
Imagine in 10-20 years when every single field is composed of women.

Doesn't take a chart to see it's effects either, but here's one anyway.

What's even worse is Instagram and Snapchat mixed with Tinder has made an average or lightly above average girl think they're 8/10-9/10 girls. They not also want a guy to met certain requirements while they have no career, live at home and drive a 5k shit bomb car.

Why is everyone saying they are millenial women? I'm 27 and I'm gen Y.

Female millennial here.

I can say that when entering the workface it was waaaaayyyy more hostile to me than it was for my male colleagues. I remember my boss and coworkers treating me as someone to get coffee for them. I would be relegated to these demeaning tasks where the guy who just started was given more responsibility. Not to mention the added pressure from society to get married soon and have kids it can take a toll.

There's no such thing. They decided to lump what was previously referred to as Gen Y with the millennials.

And holy fuck are they fat, and I swear a good number of them don't shower. Not sure if it is only here in MN though.

Seems like a lot of somalis are getting into it too.

You're a millennial. It's roughly anyone born between 1980-1999 (roughly).

fucking pathetic, the only person I ever knew who took a sabbatical was a violin professor who used the time to get buff, and memorize all 24 Paganini Violin Caprices for a performance. I bet this bitch sat on her ass and ate bonbons.

>Why Millennial Women Are Burning Out
>Millennial women are leaving their jobs more than their male counterparts, and it isn't because they are becoming mothers.

No, it's because they are NOT becoming mothers.

Maybe you're just incompetent, whiny and entitled.

>I shouldn't have to be treated like the low man on the totem pole because muh buhgina

I bet you couldn't even get coffee right

>implying the new guy isn't always subject to the less desirable tasks

That israel birth rate is arab..

>This is the future you chose, you whores. May you experience many, many, awful, bitter, fruitless years to come.

Bullshit. I'm a millenial woman and every opportunity they cant wait to put a women in it in my workplace. I've seen incompetent women promoted above men that deserved the job way more. I was promoted alongside anothet woman who was fucking terrible at hwr job and all she did was whine to get the easiest work. It makes chicks who actually just want to get ahead and do good work look bad. So thanks from the men and hard working women who are carrying your ass every day.

>Imagine in 10-20 years when every single field is composed of women.

No one cares..Rot in hell whore.

Funny because everyone seemed to fawn over the girl that got hired at the same time as me. She was given an overall easier assignment, every man in the office seemed to make an extra effort her (she's had to make zero effort socially), and because of that she got promoted earlier.

>I can say that when entering the workface it was waaaaayyyy more hostile to me than it was for my male colleagues.

Are bitching like that all of the time?

>this is all a lie
>most places will hire a woman on the spot thanks to affirmative action
>I've met maybe two women who could have earned their position

Its because the corporate drone life isn't meant for women which is why most tend to gravitate towards shit jobs and nursing. If it was financially possible, most would rather be stay-home mothers.

Shit, my m8's girlfriend wants to be one. He told her fuck no, not until all their student debt is paid off and they have enough saved up for their children's college fund.

You reap what you sow, whores.

women wanted this and now that they got it they can't handle it. I don't know what they were fucking thinking fighting to work to begin with. You think this shit is fun or easy? Half of men can't even handle it, they're called NEETS and they make up half of this board. If those guys can't handle working and being an adult what hope does some broad have?

Jamaicans as well, for whatever reason.
Nurses are fat pieces of shit, my GF and two other girls are the only ones in shape, the rest are obese. Sad sign when all of our healthcare workers are walking heart attacks.
Ignoring the fact that every single girl these days has anxiety and other such bullshit.

>He told her fuck no, not until all their student debt is paid off

The only thing good about women's education.

>muh vagina
>treat me special