Why doesn't Trump expedite the process of nationalizing illegal immigrants so he can add them to the tax base...

Why doesn't Trump expedite the process of nationalizing illegal immigrants so he can add them to the tax base? Why kick them out when they can be economically beneficial?

They (often) already pay taxes

Because your idea is genius and has never been thought of before by people with decades of political and immigration experience.

Just kidding. They are actually poor, lazy freeloaders who vote straight democrat tickets and bloat all the social welfare programs.

>They (often) already pay taxes

Assuming they've stolen someone's SSN, yes.

That's actually what most european countries should be doing right now

Everyone pays taxes on products and retail services. Also I highly doubt most even have a taxable income.

Same reason Dennis Rodman can go have a sit-down with Kim Jong Un but we can't even invite the little bastard to a NCAA tournament match to talk business and have a good time.

This.

Why do all idiot children think their ideas are new, untested, and the key to prosperity if only everyone would do everything they say?

like low wage workers pay taxes.

>twelve million welfare leaches
>adding to the tax base

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
"Those Who Do Not Learn History Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Because unskilled, uncultured people aren't financially beneficial and statistically present a safety risk. Thus he presented merit based immigration and the temporary suspension of immigration from terror exporting nations as solutions to those problems.

You're done importing voters and indoctrinating them with fear of whites and conservatives, it's a stupid tactic, not only does it degrade the humanity of the people you're importing but their support is not guaranteed in the future. The politics of muslims are extremely conservative to the point of fundamentalism and they revert to codes of law which reflect those fundamentalist beliefs even going so far to do it right under our noses in illegal sharia courts and jirgas. Why are you importing conservatives to fight conservatism? The only reason it's working is the muslims understand your plan and see it as a chance to do exactly what their faith exhorts them to do: make you a muslim. Why do it?

Because they're liberals that don't have the same culture or ideological views that make them a threat to the balance of our republic. Last thing we want is them turning our country into mexico or commiefornia.

Lol what? They are by law required to pay taxes with a number they are given just for that purpose.

Absolutely, that's exactly how profit marginalization works, by overpaying overskilled workers.

nice pic - here's one that isn't photoshopped at all. can you imagine how bad those adult diapers smell at the end of a hot day? fuuuuu...

If Mexicans are good for the economy, then why is Mexico such a shithole?

I'll take "why Sup Forums exists" for $500 Alex.

Most already pay taxes anyway.

Just look to western civilization overseas. It's been completely emasculated, migrants are ruining everything and costing shit loads of money. It's all falling apart, just like every other emasculated society before it has in history. Europe, with the exception of a very few places is fucked and will no longer be European within the next couple decades, if not sooner. It'll be basically Africa/Asia 2.0.

There's a reason these people can not make the places they originally live in workable, beyond politics and money issues. They're not capable of it, and they never have been. They still haven't solved slavery, for example. They still shit in the floor. They're still primal.

Just take trip to these places and see how they live. You'll lose your mind trying to get out as soon as possible.

That's why.

cuz hes fgt

because he doesn't like brown people

you need something like this, but with beaners coming out of one end

Commiefornia also profits from the right wing agenda.

Everyone but the smallest employers needs to have accurate accounting so illegals use a SSN from someone who doesn't work and have taxes taken out via a W-2. IRS is pretty good at getting money and doesn't really relay the info to USCIS.

income taxes dont pay shit. Illegals been paying taxes on fucking everything you retard.

>Roads
>Schools
>Fire & Police

Is this some important lynchpin point? Illegal aliens can't pay /their/ taxes as non citizens. If you mean they pay the full price for candy bars and booze...duh?

And fuel and healthcare and earplugs.

Most European countries did that
Boi they get rapes so gud

Why should they reap the benefits when they just joined? People who have paid taxes/ participated for at least the last 15 years should get the benefits.

Op's idea is predicated on increasing the tax base by legalization, it is a moot point if there are few lost taxes to illegal immigrants.

Diareha

I think this is pressing the matter, at the very least they contribute as-is to the general taxation system.

this is called canada and the program does not work

Omg he’s old! What!?!?!
Mellenials will never get old?
I’m sure you talk about your grandparents like they are shit too, hun?

> I have a SS so I pay taxes when I work.

> Cousin has SS but lives in different country.
> Ask to use his SS
> Now I work and pay taxes.

I missed the part where illegals don't pay taxes.

>They are by law

so since they ignored the LAW about not being an illegal immigrant, you magically think they will listen to this LAW?

Because that doesn't uphold white hegemony in the US, whereas kicking them out does. If it ends up hurting people in the long run, for economic reasons, well it's mostly the poor white people who'd get hurt, and poor whites are not of much interest to rich whites. Until it's time to send them to war against non-whites in some other country, anyway.

I'm talking about people just coming in. Not people who have been here and have paid taxes.

It's all moot. The entire thing is based on thinking taxes are used correctly and not as a petty cash slush fund.

I doubt immigrants are a drop in the bucket towards fixing or breaking the "tax base"

Yeah lemme just get my illegal friend to buy my groceries, it's cheaper because apparently he doesn't pay taxes.

???

Why does everything boil down race with you fags?

>illegal
Because, by virtue of the fact that they're here illegally, they're criminals. Why would we want to make criminal foreigners into citizens?

>assuming that because an idea is not original means is doesn't work

Another way to look at it is that many ideas WOULD work if given the proper implementation, but longstanding power elites fear the loss of a white voting base and instead play to the fears of ignorant hillbillies to ensure they remain in power.

He’s got an EBT card i bet

Strawmen in a field of scarecrows, my dude. If you can't argue like a normal person, just dumb down their argument into a race war and blast it from there.

Again...it’s about race. The fuck is wrong with you?

Lying on a federal form is a crime. Unless paying taxes is considered a bribe. Which is also illegal

The fact you believe race plays no role is as ludicrous as the archaic ideas you've swallowed whole.

Because historically in the USA everything always has boiled down to race. You'd have to be a particularly stupid whitey to not know that, but then you -are- arguing politics or Sup Forums so you're most likely quite the dumb lil' mooncricket.

lol trUMP SEX TAPE 11111111111!!!

Would you care to explain?

(I'm actually really curious, I've never heard of this before)

Right. But offering a general call to offer is misguided and interpretable at best. There should be a definitive selection process that includes no priors or bad record history at the very leàst.

Instead, you could not be racist.

This tbh fam. Don't get me wrong - I love being white. But when you actually study US political history, this fact is undeniable.

I AM racist - everyone is to a degree. At least I have the decency to admit it, you dumb nigger.

It is essentially food stamps or assistance in purchasing food from the government. EBT cards are regulated by the states and some such as California don't require legal status to obtain one.

Oh it's not undeniable, really -- just completely ignore white history in the USA and make up your own version of it where you're the proud conquerors and bringers of civilization, instead of sleazy inept warmongers who brought genocide and slavery. Once you've done that, as many whites have, you can deny the ugly truth all you want.

Apparently 44 state allow some for of illegal aliens access to EBT cards.

An excellent attempt to waylay me with financial jargon that doesn't apply, I can vaguely see your argument but I can't in any way separate it from any sort of sound human resource strategy. Not one for anything very advanced anyway, your idea applies primarily to a factory-based banana republic model that resembles modern China instead of ones where experience and talent produce efficiency.

Also I'm pretty sure bringing everyone down to the same banana republic factory equality of outcome you probably want would immensely slow the progress of the human species, it might even cause us to lose the Red Queen's race and succumb to antibiotic resistant plagues.

Illegal aliens should be rounded up and used for medical experiments

I'm so racist that I laugh at insensitive jokes. You're apparently so racist that that race defines everything you see.
There's a difference.

Get em out. You can go with them if you love them so much. America is for Americans

A white person(don't lie it's kinda obvious) on Sup Forums, the place where online neo-Nazism got a rebirth, asking someone not to be racist. You are indeed an especially mooncrickt. You're the nigger, not any black person. Most white people are lazy, dumb, thieving niggers, really -- which is why you point the finger at everyone else. You have to, to cover up your own evil niggerly disgraces. Here's a fun tip: We're all onto you. We laugh at you for this. But go ahead, feel free to call everyone else a racist, white nigger.

Tl;dr

It is a well known fact companies prefer and humor low wages.

They are pigs at the trough of public benefits. There is not a net tax benefit to having a bunch of third worlders who can't read become citizens. The Democrats like the idea because they know that poor, uneducated immigrants will of course vote for ever greater benefits and higher taxes. Go fuck yourself, you commie faggot.

Top cringe

Fuck you, nigger!

> We should re-enact the Holocaust on illegal aliens

Alright buddy settle down now

I never called anyone a nigger, and you're racist. Kill yourself, stupid cunt.
>Sup Forums racist virgin kids XDDD
I'm a 32 yr old married professional, and I voted for Bernie. Sup Forums is normie clay now, dummy.

>Everyone pays taxes on products and retail services. Also I highly doubt most even have a taxable income.

This. Sometimes I don't think people really understand how taxes work. They think it's a bill that comes once a year.

Taxes is a big state in the bottom middle of America

Fuck you, white nigger. Go smoke some meth behind a Starbucks with Chad and Jadyn while real human beings actually work for their money, you savage little beggar. Fucking human trash, maybe if you suck my dick behind the dumpster you call home you can at least say you earned something today. Niggers are the worst and by "nigger" I mean white person.

N
I
G
G
E
R

i Would never hang out with anyone named jaydn. I have standards

Now, now, where’s the love?

Exactly. It's not that hard to grasp what taxes are, you were supposed to learn this in like 2nd grade

>
You betcha, buster.

No - you're ignorant about race. Ignoring the ramifications of race is the mistake well meaning conservatives make. You have this fallacious idea that everyone has the same capabilities as you do in terms of "pulling themselves up by their bootstraps" and anyone who can't do that is inherently flawed. You completely ignore the implications of centuries of oppression, which yes, is STILL happening in the US today, and creates and maintains a system where the deck is stacked against minorities. Outlier examples of one black president and rich black athletes does not change this. For example, Jim Crow era practices, which did not end until the 1960's, gave way to sentencing disparities and the "war on drugs" which has decimated almost three generations of black men, primarily (Latinos also to a degree). They never had a chance to dig themselves out of the hole in the first place.

Race does not define everything - but it accounts for much, much, much more than the current conservative narrative gives it credit for. And you bought it.

Again - we are speaking in generalities and statistics - so any mention of prosperous black individuals is not how you argue this point. Just a heads up.

Anti-Trumpers are finally asking sensible questions.

Things are looking great for 2020.

MAGA forever

Why do you idiots keep assuming I'm a conservative? Goddammit, you millennials really are the fucking worst.

because thats not how things work kiddo

Fucking wet-back spics!

I believe your racism is miss directed, most illegal immigrants now come from Asia.

>millenials

I'm 34. And I never labeled you a conservative. I said that you bought into the conservative narrative regarding race, which you did. You're clearly not educated on the subject.

They will never be"economically beneficial".

The best course of action is to close borders all together. Charge a fee for entry and season pass.

Because “paying taxes” on a minimum wage job doesn’t come close to offsetting the expenditures the government makes to provide services to those
Minimum wage earners.

Your argument seems akin to a business owner saying, “well Sure, we’re losing money on every unit we sell, but we’ll make it up in volume!”

America does not exist to make everybody’s life better everywhere in the world. America’s job is, first and foremost, looking after its own citizens - not the well being of every person in the world who’s had a shitty hand dealt to them.

I didn’t vote for trump, and now I fucking hate you for making me feel as if disagreeing with you makes me a trump supporter. Please die in a fire.

What is this, fucking six flags?

You’re a dumb fuck

you realize he's talking about income tax, not sales tax, right? lol

by the way, Jim, how's that rundown coming?

Brilliant retort. Momma would be proud.

Fuck yeah!!!

Because that would enable criminal behavior and most likley these illegals would vote democrat and change the entire politics of this country. Sorry you need to EARN that right and coming here and committing a crime isn't going to do it.

Better to just DEPORT them.

I'm sorry, can you use that in a sentence?

But not income tax.

No they should be deporting.

This opens the door for further unemployment issues.

But they aren't paying enough