(This is one of my first ever posts so idk what the fuck im doing) I need help Sup Forums...

(This is one of my first ever posts so idk what the fuck im doing) I need help Sup Forums, a new girl moved to my school (Lets call her Jessica) and shes really hit off with some of the other students here. I havent really talked to her much but shes pretty chill and easily an 8/10. Recently someone added me on snapchat, and informed that someone has been crushing on me recently, this girl turns out to be Jessica. I dont know why she likes me, but I do know that shes really shy when it comes to boys.

How do I approach her and talk to her?
Anything I shouldnt say?
Any Tips?
I need some advice Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well first how old are you?

mods

You should get her phone number and ring her late at night and say things like 'you look nice tonight' and 'i know where you live'

KEK have fun with your month ban retard

Don't come here fucking retard. Go to fucking Reddit with your newfag shit.
>Come to Sup Forums for dating advice
>>/qa/

Ill abide by the Trips of truth.

Literally just talk to her, dont say anything that normal people might find weird

So... Act like I dont go on Sup Forums?

Kys underage fag

Cool

It means stop acting like a edgefag before you accidentally cut your finger on that plastic knife. You're not one of us, being an underagefag and worrying about girls and neet shit. We have enough newfags to be cleaned out, we don't need autism of your scale coming here. You are meant for Reddit, so stop trying to be something else.

Thanks. Ill just pack my things up and go.

oh shit

Yea. I know, they speak the truth.

Here is some good advice:

Don't ask for Advice on Sup Forums

Dont talk to her!gives the circumstance a chance ! If she really loves you, she's gonna talk to you!

Listen and learn

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Ok

Go to /adv/ or /r9k/ virgin

>taking the b8

Lemme just drop a lil something on you before you go so you can brag to your other retard friends about how you went on Sup Forums...
>Being on Sup Forums is not a pleasure as much as its a necessity to escape life
>Being this new means you are in need of other's opinions and a feeling of unity.
>The world doesn't care for you and other people don't care for you if it doesn't benefit them
>Your need for being liked is the reason people don't like you, not making you connect with us
>Draw the rest of the conclusions to yourself as you are white, think you're smart yet and underachiever, and browse instagram for memes
>Yes I have been samefagging

Got it.

Talking to women easy
1 never open up dating is no therapy
2 ask about her only don't ever talk about yourself
Do the opposite of what any feminist says

Tell her you want to fuck her or your in the frend zone

Thanks