I don't pop Xanax because pills are for pussies

>I don't pop Xanax because pills are for pussies
>Never scared of being human, I ain't afraid of feeling feelings

Is Bones /ourguy/?

Nice tumblr lyrics, OP
Are you a 14yo girl?

I thought it was confirmed that lorde comes here

>drugs? no, i prefer not to cloud my mind with such poison... a true man of spirit is high on life...

Is this how druggie degenerates cope with being lowlives?

Peep does everything Bones did but better, and takes himself less seriously

He has a Sam Hyde school shooter shirt for fucks sake

stop creating correlations in your head and then projecting them

Who the fuck watches Sam Hyde besides 4channers especially after all the "nazi" stuff

>he actually does drugs
I hope your next dose of Fentanyl fucking kills you, faggot.

>not on the xans
He's not my guy

>he thinks fentanyl is a benzodiazepine

Stop doing drugs normie faggot fucking kill yourself

>tfw i'll have alzheimer's by the time i hit 35 because of lorazepam abuse
t-thanks

>he's done drugs long enough to know what that is
You're a degenerate lowlife bottomfeeding addict whl contributes nothing to society. You probably couldn't quit doing drugs if you tried so just fucking end it already. You'd be doing your family a service

>normie
Lol @ your life, back to r/incels

Everyone in this thread is a faggot except me

What are the odds you contribute anything to society, NEET? I have a job and I'm in graduate school

>thinking that anything can be a redeeming quality when you're a lowlife tweeker
Even if you had a high paying job a NASA you'd still be worth less that the dirt on some liberal furry cosplayer's shoe

>deflecting the question so he doesn't have to critically think about his life choices
You will never fuck

>lol @ your life
How can you laugh with that drug dealer cock you're taking in the mouth to pay for your next hit of heroine, you piece of filth

bones go back to work
we know it's you
also collab with varg when?

He's pretty cool and doesn't afraid of anything but I don't see how Star Trek is music related.

i unironically like Bones

PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHHIOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fact that you do drugs shows that you make terrible life choices. There is literally no upside to taking drugs other than "muh high". Fucking degenerate

I'm laughing at you because you're a NEET with a superiority complex. You have no excuse for being a failure, user

Do you have a girlfriend?

Even if I was a NEET (which is untrue because I made it university by not fucking my life up with drugs) that would be better than being a fucking junkie wasting money on literal poison. Stay mad DRUG ADDICT

Involuntarily celibate

I don't.
>inb4 le virgin incel loser xd
Not an argument

>falling for the vaginal jew as a justification for purposefully introducing harmful substances into your body
This is a whole new level of mental gymnastics

I smoke weed but you guys need to stop being kikes who want a drug culture.

I think all drugs should be illegal but the mentality of "drugs ruin your brain" or "it's just fake anyway" is just bullshit

Most drugs are no more dangerous than alcohol

bones is legitimately bretty gud, i shupposhe it's just easy to group him with guys who are doing stuff similar to him, but in shittier ways. for me, he takes a lot the good parts from modern soundcloud faggots. every one of his tapes has at least two or three songs that i really enjoy

very bad b8

i chug beers in my butthole

25 songs.... 2-3 good ones. LOL if you take all his tapes maybe youd have enough for a real tape

t.druggie

>it's not worse than something else that's terrible so it shouldn't be condemned
druggie logic, seems like it really affects the brain

I don't pop pills but I am afraid of feeling feelings. They hurt and make all my relationships go to shit. I don't know if that makes me worse.