Macromastia/Huge Boobs Pics and Stories Thread

Macromastia/Huge Boobs Pics and Stories Thread

Post huge boob pics and tell stories of encounters with super busty gals. We're not talking D cups, we're talking HUGE boobs, G cup and onwards.

I remember a girl from school who had really big ones, at least an I cup. She wore sweaters and scarves to cover them most of the time but their size was always obvious no matter what she did. One time I was around her and her friends and one of them bumped into her by accident. Her mouth opened in shock and I heard her say "I knew they were big but not *that* big! They just kept going!". The girl blushed and seemed embarrassed but her friends were all giggling about it. Eventually she got a reduction, haven't seen her in a while.

What's the story of the biggest pair you've ever seen? How'd other react to her?

A girl at my school had DDD tits by 8th grade. By the time high school was over her tits weighted 23lbs a piece. She got a lot of attention at parties etc and was open to letting people feel their weight. She turned into a lesbian at around 24 and stopped posting pics of them on fb etc.

What a shame, at least she didn't get a reduction.

holy shit! pic related?

No, she deleted her tit centric pics from the net when she went lesbian. I didn't think she ever do that so I never saved any of them. I'll she if I can find something. One minute.

Here, this is the best I could find.

>tfw a girl with 28G tits gives you her bra to keep as a souvenir and you wear it as a hat

Nice, good shit

shame she got them chopped

meh, wgaf... not like we're ever going to see em in person.

This is my fetish

>be me
>25
>have long term GF
>at a party with out her
>going to the toilet
>sister of the dude's party and her two friends just loitering in area chatting
>sister has huge tits, but is kind of chubby as well
>walk past, say hello and goto the toilet
>sit down and start taking a shit
>can hear them out side
>sister in whinging there's no one at the party she wants to hook up with
>one says what about that guy he was kinda cute
>talking about me
>as i'm sitting there dropping a big turd
>finish up
>the three of them are still there
>start chatting to them
>talk to sister, she complains that guys only ever want to get with her because of her huge tits
>had the opportunity to hook up with her
>but commited to GF (now wife) and that type of shit always has a way of getting out
>talk for a bit longer but go back out to friends
>try to convince this other chick to show a group of us her tits
>she doesn't
>was an OK night, nothing special

>pic related
>ham beast on the left
>i remember her being hotter for some reason

landwhales dont count

she looks good to me user, tits make it well worth it

Sooooo... ITT BBW’s? That’s where you’re going with this?

there are girls who arent fat that have huge boobs, just look at some of the pics in the thread

bbws are welcome as long as theyre busty and not obese landwhales

Omg on the left

Want syrup with those?