ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-4
nave40.bandcamp.com/releases
glass-factory.bandcamp.com
eriksguitarprosketches.bandcamp.com/track/conference-center
eriksguitarprosketches.bandcamp.com/track/beachfront-real-estate-wip
speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/track/s-h-e-t-u-r-n-e-d-i-n-t-o-a-f-l-o-w-e-r
eccogangrecords.bandcamp.com/
freehorse.bandcamp.com/
earthwalkerrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/the-nine-chapters-on-the-mathematical-art
connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-living-in-the-new-human-experiment
orphicwren.bandcamp.com/
gitah.bandcamp.com/
caffeinefreerecords.bandcamp.com/album/twilight-supper-club
youtube.com/watch?v=kOhUcIw1d3I
flatearth182.bandcamp.com/album/covers
totallytubular.bandcamp.com/album/the-best-of-totally-tubular
cheatography.com/fredv/cheat-sheets/eq-tips/
soundcloud.com/online_band
youtube.com/channel/UCwP7BEv3D_fT2W1BECb1CsQ
bjornbols.bandcamp.com/album/opportunity-had-many-names
bobbybrae.bandcamp.com/
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/track/visiting-hours
unholysights.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/membot-lei/sets/3-scmpny
airbornmartin.bandcamp.com/track/you-know-maybe
ladyfoot.bandcamp.com
xodan.bandcamp.com/track/proxima
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New Album

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-horizon

Other album

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/summer-websurfing

>Vaporinet
>Dream
>Vaportrap
>Chillwave

>last thread died at 30-whatever
:(

pillow187.bandcamp.com
>experimental pop
>trip hop
>psych
>industrial

hi dudes

memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/vol-2
>gorenoise
>goregrind
>real music
i worked hard on this

fore-ver.bandcamp.com/album/chicken
>idm
>breakcore

ikwyaayan.bandcamp.com

>lo-fi pop indie singer-songwriter coOOOooooLLL

*starting the album*
>hey this is pretty good, the production is great
"AIGHT UUUUUUUUM"
it got worse from that, I like experimental music as long as all those gimmicks serve some purpose instead of just shitting down the listeners' ears with distorted earrape. Second song works better, but I still can't stand the distortion that overpowers the instrumentals. Sorry if I was rude

SHUM - FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>Psychedelic Noise
>Lush Ambient
>Drone Metal
>Industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Les Rallizes Dénudés

First 2 Shum albums are availeble on CD too, it comes in a 2×DVD case

Hey, thanks for the feedback and honesty. I know its a little overpowering at times, but that's probably cause I recorded it all on an Android phone. And there is a purpose for that, Im glad you heard it tho

I'm hungry.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/the-dance
>Loop-based ambient music
>A concept release about love and decay
>World's falling apart as the years pass you by

Don't forget to review these thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/the-dance/

Big surprise, ey?

Completely not for me but it seems there is a bit of an iffy mixing when it comes to the vocals. Doesn't match the tracks well, at least so far as I've heard.

Full album on Bandcamp: aoftheh.bandcamp.com/

Here are some videos I've made:
youtube.com/watch?v=5kubSsm5l6k
youtube.com/watch?v=4tZamFKyPwM

How many bottles of X were harmed during the making of this record? The ACDC cover killed me - better then 'Staying Alive'-Cover from Death Infection

Loving the phone vocals, but the guitar and hellium voice on Spread a Horse are really obnoxious
Fav track: Kenneth Anger

reccs:

supermagnet.bandcamp.com/album/how-do-i-stay-young-and-beautiful
>lo-fi indie rock/bedroom glam

I try a different sound every album so check the others if you're feelin' it.

armsdealer.bandcamp.com/album/manny-tha-white

MANNY, THA WHITE

Its a new Arms Dealer release my nigs.

>industrial hip hop, electronic, footwork

Hey man

I haven't had a chance to check these out yet but am recommending them preemptively because these dudes are consistently rad as heck.

Hey hey, I left for months, did these threads get better yet?

>did these threads get better yet?

I'll give it a solid 10 shills before the thread is dead

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Revolution
>Art Folk, Chamber Folk, Folk Pop, Freak Folk, Lo-Fi, Post-Punk, Post-Rock, Revolution, Singer-Songwriter, Worldbeat.

Also, my friend released a new EP on my record label. Check it out!

Triteicerecords.bandcamp.com

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds

We recently released our newest single! Please do us a favor and check it out! Thank you!

fridaylife.bandcamp.com/album/each-passing-summer-single

>indie rock, dream pop, jangle pop, new wave, shoegaze, alternative

dmenacepxw.bandcamp.com/album/menaces-genesis

>alternative hip hop, trip hop, rap rock
> very lyrical, genre bending, complex rhyming, old school aesthetic

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive, melancholic, dark
>each release its different
>one man band
>when prozac no longer helps

reccing
looking up everything else after I go for some covfefe

released August 28, 2017

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-4

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

recc

nave40.bandcamp.com/releases

We recently released our first single. Give it a listen!

>Grunge
>Alt-rock

These are cool
REALLY DIGGING THIS:
Just put out an EP, if anybody wants it, I'll post download codes.
glass-factory.bandcamp.com

>industrial post punk

>ffo HANL, big black, great annihilator era swans

>yup!

Why aren't mods as based as on 8ch?

I've started working on some general MIDI tunes for an EP based on business and real estate. These are some WIPs.
>muzak
>easy listening
>general MIDI
eriksguitarprosketches.bandcamp.com/track/conference-center
eriksguitarprosketches.bandcamp.com/track/beachfront-real-estate-wip

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/track/s-h-e-t-u-r-n-e-d-i-n-t-o-a-f-l-o-w-e-r

new song!
literally published it a few mins ago
only a minute and a half so please give it a full listen
giving everybody sample rn

eccogangrecords.bandcamp.com/

reccs:

freehorse.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi, acoustic, vaporwave, weird

earthwalkerrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/the-nine-chapters-on-the-mathematical-art
>Noise
>Drone
>Ambient
>Experimental

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-living-in-the-new-human-experiment
> baroque pop
> synth pop
> sounds like beach boys, elo, phil spector, eiichi ohtaki

I made this album over the course of a year and learned a lot. It's my densest work yet and best production work imo. Strong 80s vibes- I promise it's not some bullshit memey stuff even if my cover art is shitty (my usual artsy friends weren't around)

also: everybody listen to people and interact - it keeps these threads alive. Nobody likes shouting out into a void, and it helps EVERYONE (including you) if these threads are healthy.

I hope you're still in the thread because I do all of my arranging (often my actual songwriting) in a midi composition program and have full midi versions before going over them with proper synths. Do you plan on keeping them as actual midi files or are you going to put patches over them later? Really enjoying your arrangements, my one criticism would be that the music box lines sound out of place with the vibes you've got going on. Did you already try a vibraphone?

So I know you're working with the whole lo-fi accoustic style, but I think this specific recording setup is really a detriment to your songs. Your songs are good! They've got a weird quirk to them, your voice fits in really well with them, and you create a definite mood with your guitar playing. Whatever mic setup you've got going on is definitely hurting it. I suspect there's some kind of intense automatic compression that laptops and phones usually have on. If you can turn it off in the microphone settings (dunno where, but sometimes there's an option) it'd honestly benefit your stuff SO much. Otherwise, I think you could go full authentic and use a cheap casette recorder. I know you can't exactly get out to a goodwill anytime soon. hopefully you can stay alive long enough to get your hands on a cheap mic/casette deck (I got mine for under $5) and record a cool lo-fi album

orphicwren.bandcamp.com/

My first full-length album is out now. Free download. Listen as you go to sleep. FFO: Stars Of The Lid & Tim Hecker

>long-form ambient
>drone
>synths/guitars/tape loops

rawzilk.bandcamp.com

my music is currently inspired in death metal as well as electronic and ambient music. trying to make my own unique sound
>crazy experimental
>dark
>abrasive
>ambient

wetoowillfade.bandcamp.com

>post-hardcore
>melodic hardcore

I just use a hand held recorder like the type usually used for taking notes. I have two, bought a new one at a pawnshop recently because the old one was getting full but I didn't want to delete the recordings.

Usually this works because I record say, the guitar, then the bass, then the organ and so on. But this album was just my voice and guitar on one track.

If I had a cassette recorder, how would I upload that to the computer?

different guy but you just run the output of the cassette player into an audio interface and record onto your computer. try find a 4-track cassette recorder

yames.bandcamp.com

Watery ambient, temple music, synths and guitars.

ah that makes sense. I listened to your older stuff, and yeah, it sort of sounds different. I still feel like a better setup would help. You could record casette output by just plugging the headphone jack into the microphone port on your computer, or if you wanted to be less ghetto about it, plugging the headphone jack/speaker output into an audio interface. Realistically I only say casette recording because it'd be a simple and cheap way, but I guess the digital transfer part makes it less useful.

this is really good

This is fucking good shit. Is this only you or do you have others doing some other instrumentals for you?

thanks! It's just me. Also this is a good time to mention, I'm pretty burnt out on writing songs right now so if anybody wants me to produce stuff or make arrangements for them, just send me an email with some songs and we can talk about it. No promises, but I think it'd be neat to try

Well Im from Toronto as well so I'd definitely be down to maybe work with you (although im already doing a project with my bandmate as well but hey more music work the better!) so yeah I'll definitely shoot you an email once the ep for my band is done to give you an idea of what ive worked on.

Thanks, user, I'm glad you like it, it makes the shilling all worthwhile

gitah.bandcamp.com/

Meditations on ギー太
(Meditations on Gitah)

>Post-nightcore
>American Primitive, rock, minimalist

dude neat, I'm even more excited to learn that you're also in toronto

Twilight Supper Club

caffeinefreerecords.bandcamp.com/album/twilight-supper-club

>glitch
>hip hop
>beat music

Hey guys, what do you think an average number of plays would be for a song that's been out roughly two weeks? I think my song is doing quite well but honestly I have nothing to compare it to stat wise, so I don't know for sure.

Bump

In this thread or with some external stuff? 'Cause these threads go through different phases. They'll be shill deserts for weeks, but sometimes you actually get good threads. My advice is to not care about that too much. Just compare it to what you've done in the past if anything. Even that's a bad idea

Honestly I don't care about the success of my song either way. I just have a feeling it's doing very well given the amount of time its been out. This is my first release and I'd just like an idea of what would be the 'norm' for stats for a song out roughly two weeks, just for comparisons sake.

Not Bandcamp, but idgaf
youtube.com/watch?v=kOhUcIw1d3I

flatearth182.bandcamp.com/album/covers

I made a Beatles cover for fun. Wanted it to sound as if Weezer had covered it or something.

Anyone have recording/producing/mixing advice? I don't need to make anything amazing (like some of the stuff I hear you guys make), just basic diy punk demo sound.

I currently just do one Blue Snowball usb mic into Audacity. It's a miracle the drums come out as good as they do with one mic. It's tough to get consistent levels and tones unless I record a series of songs all at once. It's also difficult to have consistent vocal levels since my voice naturally produces certain pitches louder more easily than others. They come out a little sloppy too since I double-track all vocals and there's no feature to line up the takes easily (as far as I know) Can't figure out reverb settings that sound good either. Doesn't help that singing doesn't come very naturally to me, I have to do a shitload of takes to be (as) in tune (as I get).

Anyone have suggestions for a more intuitive recording program that's free or cheap? Or resources for learning what I'm looking for in Audacity? Pls don't tell me to buy a mac and use garageband

Took a break from jerking off to this to write this post. Wowee

Is there a way to see number of plays without paying for an account or whatever?

What? You literally have a stats page that shows you how many complete, partial and skipped plays. You can pay for more detailed analytics but it's not necessary.

Woah thanks! Found it. I feel dumb for that.

Freind of mine's bandcamp, he probably wouldn't approve of me posting it here but whatever, I figure he could use the exposure.

zacharyzinck.bandcamp.com

>folk, psychedelic, kind of Neil Young-y

His voice is nothing like Neil Young's though

totallytubular.bandcamp.com/album/the-best-of-totally-tubular

Check this out, it's totally tubular!

whoa, thanks for the high praise! My friends jerk about it being my most sexless album yet, so watch you don't just stop jerking off forever.

So, I do all my recording in audacity and it can definitely be a pain in the ass that people constantly tell me to get away from. That said, it works, and it works "good enough" if you want to use it. I'd recommend some kind of audio interface if you have the money. Most of them (and also some mics) have some kind of onboard compression that'll help out with capturing your whole vocal performance.

Another advantage of an audio capture device is that you can plug your guitar right into it, or you can put a patchcord from the amp's headphone jack into it. Some people will tell you not to do it and to just mic the amp. Either's fine. I find you can get a really crunchy sound from the guitar if you do it directly into the capture device.

Usually I use audacity's compression tool and heavily compress all my vocals. This averages out the volume of the track you're using it on so that you'll be able to hear the quiet parts without the loud parts being too loud. compression CAN hurt your sound, though if we're talking the Beatles and Weezer, then don't worry too much about that because both those bands use an insane amount of dynamic range compression.

A handy tip I got early on was to not worry too much about EQ until I got better - especially if you're just doing a punky demo-ish setup. I actually regret EQing this recent album as heavily as I did, so I think it was a good tip probably. That said, you can pretty safely EQ out a lot of sub 60hz frequencies. It'll remove a lot of muddiness and allow you to hear EVERYTHING more. Once you think you're ready, this is like my freaking bible cheatography.com/fredv/cheat-sheets/eq-tips/

*I'm not a pro, and I didn't go to school for this stuff. this is just what I do, so take this advice as you will. If I'm giving bad advice, somebody please call me out!

Bump

This is really cool, very raw but at the same time quite elaborate

Dude, this stuff is really good.

I also live in Toronto. I'm just recently getting into playing guitar and singing. I love writing lyrics and coming up with the sounds in my head but only recently started trying to flesh them out. I know I'm nowhere near as nice sounding as you, but maybe you'd be down to give me some tips or talk through email or Skype or something. Let me know in a reply.

Here are some links or w/e,

soundcloud.com/online_band

youtube.com/channel/UCwP7BEv3D_fT2W1BECb1CsQ

Recently released a full album I've been working on for the past three years.

bjornbols.bandcamp.com/album/opportunity-had-many-names

>folk, fingerstyle + experimental production
>ancient concept

I always enjoy your music, gonna buy this on my next pay check : )

bump

Thanks man, I've been messing with the compression feature since you replied. Holy moly does it make a big difference! I've put so much time and effort into making various recordings, it's hard to believe I never took half an hour to screw around with this. Gonna look into audio interfaces as well.

bobbybrae.bandcamp.com/

>

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/track/visiting-hours
>Indie
>Rock
>Post Rock
>Emo

bump for this otherworldly ambient

My songs usually gets around 200-300 if don't release too many at once. No idea if that's good or bad though.

that's good stat

bump

rock/garage/punk

unholysights.bandcamp.com

New album in works...

soundcloud.com/membot-lei/sets/3-scmpny

One of the best in this thread.

Bump

Kind of trendy sounding, like this should be on Burger records or something

Yeah that's really good man

Get a new singer

Hump

4/10
5.23/10
4.746/10
6/10
3.163/10
0.5728/100
6/10

Bamp

Is bandcamp better than SoundCloud? If so, why? And are there viable alternatives to either?

>my ironic shit gorenoise project is better than my main one
i guess it's time to focus on it in the future

Bandcamp
>easier to see through
>unlimited albums for free
>sell your albums for free
>no ads, no bots to bother you
>you don't have to pay for fucking everything, instead the service takes 15% off your sales but only if you have any
>customisation

A good alternative might be putting your shit on Spotify and you can get money from ads or spotify premium accounts

>>>
> Anonymous 09/03/17(Sun)16:43:22 No.74935993▶
> (OP)
>>>
> Anonymous 09/03/17(Sun)16:46:10 No.74936010▶
>
>>>
> Anonymous 09/03/17(Sun)16:47:15 No.74936020▶
> (You)
>>>
> Anonymous 09/03/17(Sun)16:56:00 No.74936124▶
> (You)
>

Sweet (: thanks man. I'm working on it. It's not easy.

airbornmartin.bandcamp.com/track/you-know-maybe

>techno
>evolving

this is fuckin cool user

MIDIfag here. Thanks for the feedback I'll try some other things with the arrangement.

I don't have any music production knowledge whatsoever, only music theory and some arrangement basics. I use gp 5 and 6 because I prefer to input everything in sheet music notation and the general MIDI soundbank lets me do things Sibelius isn't as good at. I'll probably just write MIDI arrangements for now because it's campy and nostalgic. Eventually I'll start using some gear, I have a Roland JV-1080 which should be good for the type of retro corporate bg music I'm working on (it's a bit of a cunt to program on and the filter is pretty shit on it, its saving grace is the effects library).

>5.23/10
Sounds oddly specific, but okay

ladyfoot.bandcamp.com

>indie/alt rock

xodan.bandcamp.com/track/proxima

>Drum and Bass
>Neurofunk
>Techstep