SALON: TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN

Read/share this article. Give it as many hits as possible. Salon finally posted a good article for Trump, and forcing it to go mainstream can further widen the divide in the Democratic party.

salon.com/2016/05/23/donald_trump_is_going_to_win_this_is_why_hillary_clinton_cant_defeat_what_trump_represents/

>Trump is a businessman, while Mitt Romney was a businessman too, yet I predict victory for the former while the latter obviously lost miserably. What is the difference? While Trump “builds” things (literal buildings), in places like Manhattan and Atlantic City, places one can recognize and identify with, and while Trump’s entire life has been orchestrated around building luxury and ostentatiousness, again things one can tangibly grasp and hold on to (the Trump steaks!), Romney is the personification of a placeless corporation, making his quarter billion dollars from consulting, i.e., representing economic abstraction at its purest, serving as a high priest of the transnational capitalist class.

>No one can visualize the boardroom Romney sat in, as head of Bain Capital, but, via The Apprentice, everyone has seen, for more than a decade, what Trump’s boardroom looks like, and what it takes to be a “winner” in the real economy. What was that façade behind the collapse of fictitious corporations like Enron in the early 2000s? Trump supposedly pulled the veil off.

>In the present election, Hillary Clinton represents precisely the same disembodiedness as Romney, for example because of her association with the Clinton Foundation. Where did the business of the state, while she was secretary of state, stop, and where did the business of global philanthropy (just another name for global business), begin, and who can possibly tell the difference? The maneuverings of the Clinton Foundation, in the popular imagination, are as arcane as the colossal daily transactions on the world’s financial exchanges.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/05/23/donald_trump_is_going_to_win_this_is_why_hillary_clinton_cant_defeat_what_trump_represents/
youtube.com/watch?v=reiq4lEvnEw
archive.is/TnOdm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the final stage is acceptance

For Salon to be writing this is huge (yuge).

lol all the comments are ripping the author about how terribly written the article is.

>that thinly veiled buttmad

Slamming 'all talk, no action' career politicians is one of the key elements of Trump's campaign. Apart from the fact that Trump is worker friendly while Clinton outright says she's going to put a bunch of coal miners out of work.

They're writing this shit before Hillary gets her ass handed to her during their first debate.

Hillary is going to look flustered compared to Trump making the audience laugh loudly at her. She's used to people kissing her ass and he won't give a shit.

this, remember when Trump btfo jeb even though the audience was full of shills? "oh yeah your'e a tough guy JEB"

one line and she is gonna have a stroke on stage

I see this as a way to get scared dems to get out and vote

Did I seriously just read a pro-Trump article on Salon...

I should check outside for the four horse men.

although I honestly think a lot of people who go to his rallies aren't supporters and just go for the comedy act.

Even if it is, it won't work. Bernie is the most popular populist candidate in decades, even he couldn't get young people and stoners to vote for him. No one is going to go out of their way to vote for Hillary Clinton.

The first half is good, after that it becomes shit.

Writer is obviously a Marxist and doesn't speak English as a first language

Maybe we shouldn't trust them. What if they're manipulating people into lowering their expectations of Hillary, only to pretend in the last two months that she's winning? Sort of like how the media claimed Rubio won Iowa because he came in third place.

I don't trust them.

I think she will drop out to help look after poor Bill. He hasn't been looking so good.

Air is calm here

No sounds of apocalypse as far as I tell

>Give it as many hits as possible
>support salon
I'll do that as soon as you drink bleach. just kill yourself, shillkike

I've been reading Salon for shits and giggles for a minute. I never see a well written article by those crazy fucks.

From the comments:
>Is there not a single fucking republican that will not get called "Hitler" by the screeching left... Are you all so utterly intellectually bankrupt that all you can do is regurgitate the exact same tired drivel every political cycle, the only difference being which person has an "R" after their name. Jesus Christ, get a new Fucking schtick already...

If this is what somebody who has a FUCKING SALON account is calling out, we're headed for a good 8 years...

These comments are gold.

>"I voted for Bernie Sanders, but if Trump and the Republicans win, this country will be set back half a century or more when it comes to woman's rights, gun control, protection of the environment, workplace safety, publican education, healthcare, treatment of the poor, immigrants, bilingual Americans and minorities. The Republican Party retrograde platform and the Republicans' fixation on things like Benghazi and Planned Parenthood and ACORN (etc. etc.) and the privatization of Social Security and the dismantling of the social safety net are all part of their desire to return to a pre-Teddy Roosevelt 19th Century-style unregulated capitalism."

Please happen.

>Salon gives up

Salon is officially the first journalism site to hit stage 7: Acceptance. I suppose it makes sense, seeing as they were the first to start off with denial. Next ones to bite the dust will probably be:
>Huff post
>BBC
>MSNBC
>Twitter & Facebook
>CNN
FOX was the only exception, they went from stage 1 to stage 7 in under a day

Surprising. I thought this was a real "SJW" website.

You're people aren't very smart. no wonder the Jews advantage of you:
>Democrats trying to scare liberals of the awful possibility of a white Cis male as President
>Trying to get them off their Bernoutout fix, onto Shillary
>Longer the attachment goes on, harder it will be for them the Jews to "turn the herd."

It's a way for Salon to threaten their idiots "support Clit-on or else..."
How stupid are people? I should be running a fucking campaign, apparently very....

yea like that faggot redditor in the american robe laughing everytime trump spoke
fuck that faggot made me cringe so hard
almost ruined the rally for me

I doubt its meant to support Trump, but just a last-ditch effort to mobilize the bernouts to throw some kind of wrench at Hillary getting the nomination outright. Basically its more doomsday alarmist claptrap, the dems are finally realizing just how unlikable she truly is, and that its not 2008 anymore.

Did you read it? The author outlines why Hillary can never win. How can that be used to make people support Hillary? With all of the Marxist language in there, this author is undoubtedly a Bernie supporter.

Leftists and libertarians both do this thing that annoys the hell out of me. They try to sum up all of human life through the economy, as if GDP is the sum total of all humanity. It's really fucking annoying.

>oy, take in these 200 million illiterate africans it'll mean a 2 puh cent increase in gdp, goy!

we could use to be set back more when it comes to gun control to be honest

>salon.com/2016/05/23/donald_trump_is_going_to_win_this_is_why_hillary_clinton_cant_defeat_what_trump_represents/

Its real.....but.....how?

Did hell freeze over?

The media is always waiting to rip apart any Republican, especially Trump
They just need the clicks
No one wants to read a story about Killary

Trump might have the women Bill sexually abused in the audience at the first debate.

That move would be brilliant. Make a "few brave women who decided to join us today, bravery I am sure Mrs cliton is aware of" comment and all hell will break lose.

Pestilence here. Waiting for the go ahead.

This might be the first time I willingly clicked on one of their articles. Anyways this represents a startling self-awareness on their part, if anything it might be evidence that Salon is only pretending to be retarded most of the time.

ho boy, is this some marxist claptrap.

The article actually started off pretty okay, but it got more retarded as you went on and on. Can't believe I just read what's basically a pro-Trump article on Salon though.

Romney was a criminal

youtube.com/watch?v=reiq4lEvnEw

Trump is a builder

Fag

archive.is/TnOdm

This fucking Italian. You think we don't assume everything is a Jewish scheme or diversions. We went with the presidential candidate who's policies were the most reasonable and constructive. We can't know whats happening in back room deal or what he's really thinking we can only trust his word. What are we supposed to vote for the senile commie because you say the Jews are afraid of him? I'll side with Jews everytime before you iti's, all of Africa could refugee over and you'd still be the niggers of europe

I enjoyed that article.

It's like a Marxist, pseudo-Lacanian, marijauna-laced, second-language telling of the triumph of Trump.

The author strikes me as a Marxist who has read Marx-- not the dyed dyke hair kind.

You people who can't spend 15 minutes reading an interesting piece because the author is a Marxist sound like a bunch of faggots.

america loves tangible things.

can't speak for other countries.

but building 20 sky scrapers is way more impressive than making 3 times as much money by pushing papers and stocks around.

or even people who write computer programs and get richer than trump.

trump builds things that are YUUUUGE. his business has object permanence, which is just viscerally satisfying compared to ethereal bullshit artists.