New loli thread <3

new loli thread

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2017/10/23/patreon-moves-to-restrict-adult-content-on-its-crowdfunding-site/
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=everyday_sexual_life_with_hikikomori_sister
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude making that loli kidnapping game here.

How does this look for flailing after being grabbed?

I fucking hate making animations.

Also what should I work on tonight / the next few days?

a) Getting it so you can tie up lolis to make them easir to drag (will detail in next post)
b) Write the dialogue/scenario for consensual/manipulative sex scenes
c) Write the dialogue/scenario for foreceful rape scenes
d) Write some more small-talk with the loli dialogue
e) Let the lolis fight back with some kind of mechanic for them breaking free (will detail in next post)
f) Other - please specify.

Deeper into that breaking free shit:

Here is what I'm wondering - what about her breaking free? If she's non-chloroformed, that is. If she's chloroformed she won't flail like this.

I was thinking of having some control bar that would go down when she flails, then go up when you do something (hit/choke her?), or when you're standing still. That way you have to think about how long you're dragging her for.

I don't really want blind button-mashing though... would be nice if you had to think about how much you're choking/etc her... well, if you don't want to hurt her, at least. Since if you hit her a bunch she won't like you.

Then I was thinking about allowing you to tie her up, which would let you drag her without resistance just like when she's chloroformed.

Like you'd probably have some other 15-30 second or so operation of tying her up. Maybe even with the same mechanics, like punch her to try and make her resist less, or maybe have a restrain button that would increase control, but delay the 15-30 second timer more. I could also make it switch to the dialogue GUI when you initiate rope tying to give more rich branching options, but that might be a bit awkward. What do you guys think?

Surprisingly good animation for what it is. Keep it up, you're doing God's work here.

Actually I guess this would've been a better picture context-ual wise to talking about tied up girls breaking free...

Oh well.

flailing looks good

do you have a patreon? i must fund this project

Well that's good, since it's not changing since I fucking hate animating sprites. It's terrible since you need to do it for 3 directions (at least sideways you can just mirror it) + 3 different body heights (but here I just used the elementary schooler one for the middle schoolers/kindergarnters). + 4 different hairstlyes + 3 outfits.

And it will only get worse when I add in more hairstyles/outfits...

Is there a loli Discord anyone's willing to send a link to?

u cud make an upgrade system. like buying a rope to make abduction easier for points.

Patreon just introduces new rules which are pretty anti-rape/bestiality/incest/loli... which means I have 3 strikes against me already. I wouldn't trust my personal info with Patreon either.

Link:
engadget.com/2017/10/23/patreon-moves-to-restrict-adult-content-on-its-crowdfunding-site/

I am doing this for free and am not accepting any donations. Maybe sometimes down the road I'll set up a bitcoin wallet so I can use the donated money to pay an artist to make art, since as a programmer, I am terrible at art and it takes me a lot longer too to do it.

Oh kindergartener dude, the animation looks great, I suggest going for 'd' then hopefully near the end work on the art for the lolis.

then perhaps a website? i wanna keep up with this project

There's a cash system and a couple stores (although they're broken now - and only the candy store ever worked). You'd be able to buy chloroform(well the 2 ingredients)/rope/rags/duct tape form the hardware store.

very nice!

also seconded

There's the thread on 1+2+3+2-chan's /agdg/ board (number 26682). That is the best place to find semi-permanent updates. I don't run a website, and only post on Sup Forums and that chan.

which do you chose

is that sora from yosuga no sora?

To go into more detail about this:

While I do have items with value and a store to buy some of them, there's currently no way to get more money (right now you just start out with a set amount of rope/etc... but that's just how it is in development, definitely not how it will be when it's finished)

I was thinking of just giving the player a static income (with possibly the way to get better jobs), of say like $100 per week or w/e.

I think that would do for now.

I did consider adding in an underground loli-trading site (there is a computer you can access in your basement but it only has 3 websites on it, and 2 are just jokes since they're screenshots of /jp/'s OC drawthread and /vg/'s Amateur game dev general thread). But this is not prioritized at all since there's significantly more important stuff to work on before that.

it's from a game. something something little sister

I'll wait until the thread hits imagelimit and see which one has the most feedback. Looks like it's d) for now though.

All of them on top of me at once, naked.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=everyday_sexual_life_with_hikikomori_sister

It's everyday sexual life with hikikomori sister

Does all of them work since this artist is a god.

are all from

lucky guy

Every image you post just makes the thread hit the image limit sooner, which means I'll work on one of for my loli kidnapping/rape game.

By posting those you're directly contributing to the development of a child rape game.

That fucking cop saw you idiot

despite being cuffed together and in a precarious situation these two girls seem to be having a good time

You guys are playing with fire, don't be surprised when you get burned.

you think we can't handle the heat?

get your toddlercon shit out of here

whenever i see someone complain about toddlercon i open my toddlercon folder and start dumping

Yeah, and then this happened.

yes please. i need moar :D

Same.

do you have a name picked out yet?

Which one?

I've just been calling it Sim Loli for now, but I don't plan on that being the final name.

i get its not everyones thing but i think its really petty for people to start complaining about it.

I wish someone would do that to me

Make it so the loli can be used as a human shield that prevents the cops from shooting you.

start at the largest and work my way down. save the best for last