Be me

>be me
>Dad is offering to take me, my sister and her husband and my girlfriend to Hawaii for a week christmas 2018
>me and her are on the rocks, always fighting.
>havent had sex in 2 weeks and I was going on 3 the last time
>First fucking word out of her mouth "is there an extra room" because I snore and shes pissed I don't have $1500 for a fucking snore guard
>shes literally bitching because I might snore
>we see a relationship therapist on the 30th...

tell her she aint going because its family only

how long you been together?

I say dump her and go by yourself. Better yet, find a girl you're friends with to go with and bang her instead

Fuck that, tell her she aint going because she's a cunt. Have fun being single on a tropical fucking vacation.

Why are you asking? Dump her and find Samoan gf

Either leave the bitch or just fucking talk it out. If you can not even do something as simple as talk it the fuck out, then you neither of you are mentally capable of being in a relationship in the first place. What is this? fucking middle school?

A lot of tourists 'accidentally' die on hikes in Hawaii, user.

Leave her it's over... trust me; she just doesn't want to be sleeping with you. Same thing happen with my o'lady. Same excuse too.

over 5 years. I want it to work out and I get that I snore like a motherfucker but its just how fucking entitled she is.

>bf father is willing to take you on vaction
>Want your own room because of "snoring"
OP, we both know the REAL reason she's asking for an extra room....

Ditch this bitch and fuck brown women.

you're the selfish cunt who snores. You should be lucky you have a girlfriend in the first place.

this.

OP: Get it together already.

You only realize how much you care about someone once they're gone, maybe a breakup is necessary to reach that next level of your relationship.

Not the same guy but fuck that bitch user. I was with a girl for four years, high school sweetheart, we lived together and not one complaint about me hella fucking snoring and flailing around and shit. Which I hella do.

If your dad is taking you all to Hawaii I'm betting you have health insurance.. Stop being a bitch and go get a fucking sleep study... That shit can kill you eventually. Oh and as for the gf give her the wrong time for the flight and leave her ass home as a fucking lesson.

Did she leave you for saying "hella" too much?

Shes using you for a free trip. Dump her ass. Let your dad know beforehand so he doesnt get a tix or spend cash. Then fuck her up until Christmas, move your shit out 2 days before you leave, tell her smell ya later and peace out.

Look dude. There is way more going on that somethingnas simple as you 'snoring'. She's using that as a catch-all for the numerous issues she has with what has become of your relationship. She wants you to feel like you aren't meeting her requirements. It's a common tactic for women who can't quite figure out why their relationship is failing. If you want to try and salvage it, I wish you luck. If you are starting to see that it's a lost cause, it's time to break up.

>haven't had sex on 2 weeks
Try being married. I haven't had sex since my son was born.
>3 years ago

Girlfriend
Relationship therapist. .
>What

>girlfriend
>relationship therapist
the fuck are you doing bro? you're not married, if things aren't working out dump her and move on.

Is this about your sister or girlfriend?

>its been 5 years and I do love her, im trying anything to make this work

This. Rich parents but no money to fix sleep apnea...
okay...

>not on my dads health plan
>its a ridiculous amount of money even before that fact that before we started fighting I slept at her place 4/5 nights a week with no issue

Buy the bitch a pair of ear plugs. Problem solved.

>she wears a pair every night
>I snore very load

>girlfriend
>relationship therapist
That shit is for married folk my dude.

see

My brother is in a relationship with a bitch like that. Bitches about anything. Just end it, it isn't going to get better.