What are your thoughts on manchildren?

What are your thoughts on manchildren?

cartoons can have a meaning of symbolize

Meh, it's pretty common I guess

You mean Andy Milonakis?

Dont call me a Lee head.

I hate manchildren. I should know, I'm one of them.

>tfw you have to introduce a girl to your toy collection

I genuinely wonder if these kinda things are real or fake.

Like the whole tendies shit; that one's probably fiction.

But this, this looks genuine. I dunno, maybe it's been shitposted too much.

Beautiful words chummly

I hate them. I watch anime and some cartoons but I handle my business, do my studies full time and am doing well. I've worked crazy hours with university on top of it and other volunteer obligations. I don't think watching cartoons of liking some childish things is a manchild per se but I would say if you don't do anything that requires real effort or drive and have too many childish things you're into then you cross over. So I view it as a gradient but if you fall into the manchild zone you can kill yourself.

IE:
Watch anime? Fine.
Watch anime and go to cons? Fine.
Watch anime, go to cons, work at gamestop with no aspirations to do better and live at home acting like a kid? Kill yourself.

>Watch anime? Kys
>Watch anime and go to cons? Kys asap
>Watch anime, go to cons, work at gamestop with no aspirations to do better and live at home acting like a kid? kys and your family they are a disgrace.

Eh, I know PA, NP, MD, DO, Pharm D students who watch anime. They are motivated and good looking. Clearly going to be successful given their fields of study and they watch anime. We talk about some series from time to time.

So, I don't think much of it as long as the person isn't a loser.

Those people are all losers.

i dislike them and notice alot more of them in the generation i am from, if they have jobs they gain a much higher level of respect from me, also depends on their taste in media but i honestly have no right to an opinion on them or politics anymore based on how my life is going

also i love my tendies

If they are not a burden on a society, let the do whatever

they still count as a loss/waste to society..

I probably am one but I recognize that I am doing what the post in the image implies, I do not actually fear the abyss of my own intensely negative feelings about myself, being human and living in human groups, it's just that I'm old enough now it's become a dull topic. Also, I think it's an act of defiance, even hate on my part that I would rather do cultural heroin than try to participate. The distinction between fear and hate isn't something I can find anymore and the thing I fear most is my own growing xenophobia, I don't fear I'll be hurt nearly as much as that I'll hurt someone.

I envy them, OP. In a day plagued with work, stress, relationships, etc. I'd love just to be a kid again.

Granted not every single day but you gotta let your hair down every once and again.

They need to grow the fuck up

^/////^

things people enjoy as adults as wildly different then things people enjoyed as adults 30 years ago. eating cereal on a saturday morning and watching a funny show isnt uncommon. and, as you know, you need a high IQ to even understand the underlying comedy and meaning of rick and morty so you would have to be an adult to grasp the full background of the show anyway.

We're all children. In fact, I'd say that if you still like the things you liked when you were a bit younger that's okay, because eventually you grow older and lose interest in almost everything besides raw necessities and liquor.

tfw you have a girl to be introducing to things..

Damn bro. Right in the feels

Handle your emotional shit and join the rest of society. Your weak perception of what you think life should be is unrealistic anyway. Learn some practicality, fucking shit smears.