Who else here is drunk? Why, and what are you drinking?

Who else here is drunk? Why, and what are you drinking?

Personally, I started with PBR, Steel Reserve, and chilling with friends. I'm going to finish with pic related. Learned that my Ex has moved in with her boyfriend of 5 months and another girl I like is most likely being smashed by 5+ dudes per week. There could be worse problems, but it seemed worth $8 to me. So, what's up?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1dSWStt1jwy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vodka and pbr helps me sleep, and also come up with random creative shit when drunk, I like drinkin

Taaka is my shit. I prefer whiskey, like KG/KD, but I always get the 1.75l bottles and Taaka is a bit cheaper and it all tastes like gasoline anyway, so whatever.

am drunk. am drinking keystone. a 12 for 6 bucks is awesome. i just finished arguing with my ex about how her new bf is better but she was shit while i was with her. shits weird. i gotta be up for work in a few hours. so idk. lel

I'm still giving myself acid reflux from vodka and orange juice. Less sad than I was in the last thread. gonna keep drinkin till I pass out

12 for $6 is a good deal, but the Keystone I remember is piss. Mine was shit, too, but I was worse, in hindsight. C'est la vie.

you can call yourself the Maltese Falcon after you drink that bad fucker right there because you just drank some maaaaaaaaaalt shiiiiit.

Last time I mixed orange juice with liquor, it was gin. I'd bought a 1.75l bottle of gin and one of vodka. Started drinking Tuesday night, called into work on Friday, finished drinking Saturday morning. Told aforementioned crush to go fuck herself, 2-3 days of alcohol withdrawal, prostitutes, nasty stuff.

my dog is keeping me warm

I've had it for so long that I'm used to it by now. It gets you a decent drunk on for little money, but, yeah, it's not super fantastic.

wow. I've never gotten a prostitute before. been to the strip club a bunch of times and almost fucked one of the strippers (long story) but never hired a backpages girl or anything. I haven't quit drinking long enough to have withdrawals but I might not have em bad anyway because I just keep it "kinda" drunk all the time on like 6 drinks a day

A dog is too much, but I've considered getting a cat. It would be alone most of the time, though, and I'd feel bad.

I think I've only braved that one time. had the other 4lokos before plenty though. exgirlfriends be damned, man. feelings are mad hard to shake

If you've got the money and are willing to risk the slight chance of cops/robbing, it's fine. I guess I've gotten to where I've drank enough that if I do that and then quit for a day or two, i get low-level fucked.

I get this one because it's 2% higher ABV than most. Blaze and Frost are both 14% also. I don't mind any of them, and the difference is arbitrary, but hey, bang for buck.

They certainly are. Known this girl for pretty much exactly 2 years now, fucked around off and on, always more trouble than it's worth.

hey man I'm gonna record a vocaroo sample of me playinh some drunken piano for you to make you feel better about it ok

Absolutely. I'm not going to KMS or anything, but the piano is rad and I'd appreciate it.

I'm really shitty and drunk but It's incoming. bump

Sipping on some Kraken rum in a McDonalds cup full of Dr. Pepper. Supplemented by a couple Yuenglings. Perfect amount to let me chill out.

I haven't had Kraken in forever, but I always enjoyed liquor, rum especially, mixed with diet soda. Usually Diet DP, Diet Pepsi, or Coke Zero usually.

vocaroo.com/i/s1dSWStt1jwy

Hey man, you're a fucking lot better at piano than I am at the guitar i try to play. What song is that?

that's just me feeling the booze, man. improvised. thanks though dude. I really wanna get better

Was expecting Liszt, but legend nonetheless

Drinking Disaronno because I don't want to think about the fact I'll eventually die alone

How long have you been playing? I practiced guitar seriously for probably 2 months before girls, booze, etc. got in the way and made noticeable progress. I feel like if I'd actually commit to it good shit could happen fast-ish. Piano probably takes a lot more practice/skill.

I don't know what the fuck Disaronno is. Looks expensive and I only buy cheap garbage. We all ultimately die alone, though, user. Nothing to be done.

dude straight up it does not require a lot to be able to play likke I do. I think I played that on all white keys lol. there's some chord shapes that you can just use over and over and have it sound dope unlike guitar. I have a harder time improvising on guitar for sure

I've never gotten good enough with chords and shit to improvise at all in geetar. I learn In The Aeroplane Over the Sea because it's only like 4 chords and some other easy riffs and shit, and I've largely forgotten even those.I need to get back into it. Shit gave me a purpose.

It's an Amaretto. On paper, amaretto is almond-flavored liquer, but Disaronno tastes sorta like burnt Dr Pepper

Started with budlight and now moved on to tequila. Just mixing it with whatever.

I think I may have had Di Amore amaretto once, but I don't remember it. I know chicks seem to dig it and that's about it.

I had a shot or 2 of tequila years ago, but the only time I really drank it was about 3 weeks ago. Drank a liter of Aztec Gold in about 2 days. I know it has a reputation, but it didn't seem worse than any other liquor to me.

it isn't as far as I can tell, I just drank it cause I prefer the flavor

Right? I prefer tequila straight over any whiskey. Dunno what I'd call it, "earthy tanginess" I guess.

Fuck you and your fizzy yellow pisswater. Stone Ruination IPA for me. Plus a vape of GSC oil. It's a good evening.

6 pack of tall PBR and a box of wine. I feel the mix of wine gets me more fucked. trying to cut back.

Dude, wine fucks me up like nothing else. I think 4 out of 5 of my hangovers are on el cheapo store brand cabernet.

getting there
>bicardi
>orange juice

bonus:shellback is better than bicardi
>i like turtles

Thats the secret: It IS cheap garbage. 20 bucks a bottle.

The shit I buy is $11-$14 for 1.75l