Drug thread. From cannabis to heroin, from kratom to jenkem, all relevant discussion is welcome

Drug thread. From cannabis to heroin, from kratom to jenkem, all relevant discussion is welcome.

I'm having a test tomorrow and I asked one of my friends for one of these since he told me these work wonders for a study session. I've never tried any drug like these so I was a bit nervous about how it would affect me but I was positive since I knew it would be beneficial. Friend told me that I would probably stay up all night, super focused and motivated to work and some euphoric feeling. Well, I felt nothing, literally nothing. I didn't expect it to be some sort of magic pill or affect me right away the same way weed or lsd does but, feeling absolutely nothing? Did I get ripped off or what?

>Did I get ripped off or what?
How much did you pay? If your answer is greater than $0.00, then yes.

Invest in nootropics and not addictive substances, you tard.

Noopept will get your ass rolling, you only need 10mg max for the day. Only take it if you need to concentrate, it's non-addictive, but if you continuously use it you can get a nasty emotional comedown.

Also, just ID'd this thing. Really nigger? Vyvanse?

What's wrong with it?

I took it by prescription for a few months a while back. It's just nothing I'd think of as having any recreational or performance enhancing value. Let alone the fact that for me, the shit didn't even work as intended.

is there any reason to take 3 or more tabs of lsd. I've done 2 tabs before and even 2 and 1/2 once and i felt like anymore would just be insane. However, i still want to see what it's like

Assuming it's real LSD, and you don't commit suicide while bonkers on it, you can't actually OD. That said, I'd say taking anymore than 3 tabs (dare I say 3 and a half) is asking for a bad trip.

Duration and slightly stronger visual shifts.

Wait 3 months before your next session, you want real change you're looking at 8+ hits.

Now I learned that it didn't work as intended for me either, and that really sucks. I read online that I was supposed to feel thirsty as fuck all day and suppress my apetite, neither of these effects happened. Not like it's related, but I tried Kratom not too long ago, took quite a huge dose and it didn't do jackshit for me either.

Define "huge dose", where did you get your Kratom? A smoke shop?
Make sure you're sourcing from good sources, otherwise you're probably just getting sugar.

Like I said in
You want a noticeable cognitive boost, take 10mg of Noopept, it'll hit you within 5 minutes. Cap that shit unless you want a nasty taste in your mouth.

>Kratom
Here's a substance I know relatively little about. I thought it was only available online? Where are these smoke shops that sell this bum kratom?

Some website called Kraken kratom, I saw it recommended at more than one website. Before ordering I tried a dose from a friend who takes it almost every day and I felt nothing. Not sure how many grams but it was about three rounded scoops for one glass of orange juice, I took it before having breakfast, I tried this everyday until I ran out of it, never felt nothing.

It's legal in many states, the DEA attempted to do some bullshit emergency schedule shit, but got massive backlash because it actually helps heroin addicts kick that shit.

There's variants of Kratom, one for mental stimulation with slight euphoria, the other acts like a relaxant.

They're all over here, any smoke shop, vape store, and liquor store will sell them in capsules by some shit unknown brand. I've tried Kraken Kratom with success.

I bought some from a head shop. Still ain't done it. Really isn't supposed to be all here or there from what homies have told me. meh/10. But personally, no clue. The puking part sounds too gay.

it's basically the same as adderall

I actually ordered this from Amazon yesterday, should be getting them tomorrow.

Can someone buy me weed?

8g mixed with some water.

Not supposed to be taken daily, only once every 3 days. Can play with your stomach and make it upset.

Got an extra ounce of dank I could give away. Just post your name and address.

Will you pay postage????

Nice try, FBI.

Sure thing, pumpkin ;)

ok thanks dude

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C

What are you going to do with that? Turn the frickin' frogs gay?

How about salvia? I hear that it's unique among hallucinogens in that it can induce some particularly bad trips. I find this weird, cause I had a great experience on it. Thoughts?

I heard it was not a pleasant experience at all, stick to lsd and shrooms dude.

solid meme

I'll admit that LSD and shrooms are both something I need to cross off my bucket list. Still, I enjoyed my time with salvia, and would like to see how the experience compares to these more traditional psychedelics.

I did 15 once. It was the greatest experience of my life. I could barely move for the peak 3ish hours. 10/10 would do again and plan on again soon.

you require a relaxed and trusted environment
i recommend having a very good friend or two with you
smoke with a butane lighter from a bong
one huge rip and hold it as long as possible
15-20 minutes effects if you hit threshhold
intense fully mind and body immersive hallucinations

Guess the thread is kill?

fucked up memory retention after a few years of use, just smoke dope if you're going to smoke. drop cid if you're trying to trip