Post a map of your city and let everyone know which areas to avoid

Post a map of your city and let everyone know which areas to avoid.

I'll start with Seattle

Why the hell not

save me

"Murder City, USA"

avoid the dark red, be cautious in the orange.

cool posts so far, this sates my autism

I'd be so happy if a New Yorker did a detailed map of the city

Nuke me at UW please.

Maybe I'll do one later, check back in like 40 mins

>this thread will be up in 40 mins
just do it now you nigger

>I'd be so happy if a New Yorker did a detailed map of the city
New Yorker here, NYC is so vast and so awful that I doubt the average person could actually do this in any amount of depth. Classic advice is to avoid Manhattan north of 96th Street, avoid anything in the South Bronx, avoid Jamaica, Flatbush, Brownsville, Bed Stuy, Fort Greene, East New York, Crown Heights, the list goes on.

K I guess

hello fellow western new yorker

Browsing on mobile, I'll make one quick when I get home

cool

that's true. kek, Fort Greene is still that bad? I lived in Bushwick for a bit, felt like that was the last bastion of civilization before the hordes in Brooklyn

what about maryland heights and affton?

Greeting Seattlefag, Bellevuefag here and I agree with your map. Rainier is almost exclusively dindu.

just to make it a bit clearer

Not as bad as LA or the IE

Hey friend

avoid red circles

though there have been nigger sightings everywhere lately, they haven't committed any crimes yet

Kent Country here, nowhere near enough nigs on that map

they're literally who

Tacoma here, I disagree, the entire map isn't homos.

Also, everyone should aviod all parts of Tacoma, if any of you faggots want to move to Washington, go to homo town

Also, just go on ahead and hit the gas pedal if you see "entering Tacoonma"

Oh and if you see any sign that says "entering X reservation" floor it

AYY. I remember Capitol Hill being nig infested though. Went to Meany Middle School as a kid (yes, the school is named Meany) and it was, at an absolute minimum, 1/3 black. Not 100% sure if it still is though, but Rainier Beach is easily dindu country.

most of tacoma is not bad come on

Not too bad since I live in a medium size city in Iowa, however, there's an area where dindus from Chicago coalesce

I'm waiting for someone to post Detroit.

well okay i guess

Within 8 seconds of eachother two people posted about avoiding Tacoonma

Heed that warning, that fuckin joint is DARK

>shitskin gas chambers when?

Just avoid anything inside the red square and you'll be fine

Tacoma's full, plz go elsewhere

where can you get maps like this

Fucking Montreal
Pls kill me
or take me as a refugee in the states i'm white minority

Blackpeoplemeet.com

This is my kind of area

tried to think of an area without regular sucker punchings, car theft, stabbings, shootings, etc.
the bogans and niggers leave their neighborhoods and walk in the city sucker punching people and robbing them so it is definitley the most dangerous area.

i'm in tacoma retard. if you think it is bad, you would shit your pants and have a heart attack in newark, trenton, camden, or north philly.

>dyin

You cut off like 1/4 of LA and ur placement of niggers is incorrect. Donwey, cerritos, whittier, etc is mostly old whites, asians, and hispanics. those are actually pretty nice areas.

Cap Hill is more urban-hipster than dindu. I've always lived in Bellevue but spent a fair amount of time in Seattle, more specifically Ballard for work. But yeah, I've definitely witnessed the decline. Bellevue is steadily becoming more and more Asian and the home prices are skyrocketing from all of these people with Microsoft and tech jobs.

Life is good.

The area is fucking beautiful, the cops don't stop you for anything, and its laid back and a Trump county.

However......... the amount of heroin, drugs, alcoholism, and low IQs is overwhelming sometimes. I'm from NYC, and you can imagine the NYC education system is 10x more advanced than what they have here. My best friend couldn't even pronounce the word conscientious, and didn't know what it meant when applying for a job.

Jesus Christ it's literally a picture of a map.

You forgot white center you stupid faggot.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME
Sup Forums IN MY DURANGO?

Honest map of philly here

where the fuck is that?

Pekka means drunk Fingols? Is Pekka the stereotypicall finn-name in Eesti?

I don't think it's bad you dunce, I like it quite a lot as it is

come to katy, we're all asian and we love white people

The CBD is chink central as well, but that's pretty much standard for any major city in this hemisphere, they're like roaches.

tucson

> tfw living in SW houston, right by the nigs

Fiesta, Durango
Fiesta, Taco
Fiesta, Maricon
*all said with mariachi music playing*

You failed to mark the insufferable hipsters of Fishtown and the drooling redneck trash on the Jersey Side.

I'm looking at you, Delran.

pretty easy

hej freund

What the
Ok, quick question
Is it true that we eat scorpion tacos in Durango?

Is camden really sandwiched between all the nice areas like that? that's pretty crazy.

I also had a friend who went to school in temple in north philly. Had metal bars across all his windows of the house he rented.

Step up, burger. Durango is known for its norteƱo music and carne asada.

serious question, why is the aussie capital canberra?

redneck jersey trash is futher inland from there. I work in fishtown, hipsters are annoying but they dont even hold a candle to niggers

The City Is Ripe For The Taking, Boys.

I'm sure someone with more time could do a better job than me.

two largest cities were melbourne and sydney
they couldn't agree which one would be the capital so they put it halfway between the two cities and gave it a territory so NSW wasn't special

I dunno, I just snort your blow

Yep, but they are expensive as shit and filled with lettuce, from what I've heard. I'd rather have a gordita del pueblito kek

I have a friend that lives in Katy. Ya, It's nice. I'm in The Woodlands, it's still good despite a couple of new section 8 apartment buildings.

Kek I visted my friend who goes to U of A, he said pretty much the same thing. I couldn't really tell from my brief stay there

NEW katy, not old katy
old katy's full of gingers and blacks

yeah, haddonfield is one of the nicest towns in jersey, and its 5 miles from hellscape 2.0

Thanks for supporting the local economy. You can come to my rancho anytime.

outside these circles you should be safe, but no guarantees, bogans can hide anywhere.
avoid all population centers to be safe.

it's peaceful af here, nothing ever happens. it's a good life.

Blue zones == Whitey/Expensive
Yellow == Mixed/Medium
Red == Expensive and Enriched
Green == Slavs

Central jersey is the shittiest hell hole on the east coast

>Gorditas from el pueblito
Oh my god, it's true!
My compadre :,)

Do Rochester

TFW you live in Saint-Laurent.

It's full of degeneracy and unassimilated third world fucks but there isn't an area of the city I would worry about walking around at night.

No map but
>Toledo, Ohio
>avoid The entire fucking city
Except our zoo

Our zoo is fucking great

Are you retarded this is so wrong you retarded, outremont ok? hahahah mont royal has no muslidmes and around dorval it isnt pakis you stupid retard.

Can someone make one for San Antonio?

Just circle the enter east side (except for northeast) as nigs

>upenn
>nice

Police do a great job of keeping the Dindus contained. You go from a post-apocalyptic Dindu-ridden District-9 scene to this in 4 or 5 miles.

verdun and cote st-luc is absolute shit
plateau is homos
westmount and outremont are ok