Rekt Thread!

Rekt Thread!

wht da fuq did neelesh do to deserve that

he was black

I'm so fucking tired of you blobs of fat and flesh. You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

my house is cold im to poor to afford heat

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Peace out newfag

>my sides

Go back to Israel you kike

might be taking the bait but

>moralfagging

someone post some good shit, I dont got none

guys its a pasta

that was not what I expected...good job sir

Field dressing like a pro

Would of preferred a human but i can tell ur a cultured user much like myself. Bravo.

" Religion of Peace "

I haven't seen this paste In long while

This just looks like regular gore. Not really rekt. There's no real impact of sorts, just sloe slicing

i hate it when they cover the faces of the people they are beheading while they are doing it. i really like to watch that moment when the life leaves their eyes.

Because Christians have such a great track record not killing all who do not accept Christianity...

Keep falling for the never ending downward spiral of religion.

>pic somewhat related

Uneducated red state hicks gaining pride from archaic practices no longer necessary in a cultured, civilized society. Absolutely disgusting.

better than atheists

bro chill, just enjoy to gore

theyre both fucking stupid, we all know the lizard created us.

I'm guessing you are commiefornian cuck who has never hunted or seen dead meat aside from their single supermarket who refuses to switch to vegan bullshit.
The rabbit is dead, and thats the most effective way to clean the rabbit.

Hundreds of millions of lives have been lost, all in the name of some false God.

Good luck finding any kind of "dirt" on secularism and free thought that even comes close to the amount of bloodshed and lives lost all in the name of a false God.

When was the last Time you saw a video of a christian beheading another christian while screaming deus vult? Crusade was hundreds of years ago so don't even think about arguing with this.

Stale pasta is stale

>cultured, civilized society
as chickens and cows are held captive and slaughtered en masse to sustain "civilized society"

theyre sure trying theyre hardest though

wars have always been fought for territory (money) or women (rape), both quite secular in nature

Anyone have the video of to people tied up getting attacked by lions???

Wheeeeew lad

It's obviously pasta but if it is real fuck off

Thats a lot of projecting going on in one post there user

>being this retarded

i love how his legs are still crossed
>"yes please tell me more."

bazinga! check my dubs!

But you know he's right tho

why are so triggered that the dude called out Islam?
I bet you're a fedora fag.
>this

Daaam, did they kill him because he was a nigger?

>Would of

she says.. here you might need these bits too..

TBH I don't even consider it gore. It's practical and handy as fuck.

If you're talking about the crusades that was mostly Christians freeing other Christians from Muslim oppression after the violent spread of Islam from the Arabian peninsula.

Sure there have been plenty of needless killings in the name of religion, but none so many as Islam.

There is literally nothing good about it. Islam has no place in this world.

Wear a helmet next time durr

Looks like he made a mind blowing discovery

> ITT: we sperg out and apparantly we dont post any rekt at all.

God i hate you fuckin autists.