Mfw Sup Forums actually thinks Trump will change anything

>mfw Sup Forums actually thinks Trump will change anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1cQuQt3zmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people fall for the "pol is intelligent" meme

He's already changed things. Public discourse is changing. The republican party will need to do some serious reformatting.

>$0.05 has been deposited to your PayPal account.

I wish America was ran like Israel
is.

Supporting Israel is not the same as supporting the globalist Jew agenda. Israel is a very nationalistic, conservative, traditional country.

OP is right. People believe the president is more powerful than he is. "He'll fix the economy" "He'll defeat radical Islam!" "He'll bring the races together!"

It nonsense. His actions might flip a percentage here or there, but nothing changes that much.

Shit, they've got border control better than we can hope for at this point.

>mfw Sup Forums """"""""""""""""""thinks""""""""""""""""""

>Immigration is legislatively under the President's purview
>Trade deals are constitutionally under the President's purview
>troop commitment is constitutionally under the President's purview.

Everything else in his plans are part of the party platform.

well, he has a point

>Public discourse is changing.

It's not brilliant m8.

If he's able to get the wall half as high as he wants, he will have done enough.

>mfw the wall is designed to make us like the Jews

Hey at least the Jews got one thing right, we must remove kebab.

GET READY
youtube.com/watch?v=T1cQuQt3zmU

POO

But he decides if we take in these fucking towelhead refugees which is enough for me

Trump himself will probably do nothing. But the mere act of electing a guy who suggested banning all Muslim immigration is enough to change everything.

Right now we have angry niggers and self-hating whites screaming RACIST at every white person they meet. Wonder how long after Trump is elected it will take for society to start hitting them back. Literally. Pow, right in the kisser, sort of thing.

I don't care, I just want to feel good about myself.

Fuck, that video is great.

Sieg Trump

Nobody said it was, but people in general are fed up and Trump tapped into it.

Even if he doesn't fulfill all his promises, he will at least get things set up so that his successors can carry it through. Even if he doesn't get elected he already woke enough people up to see the truth of how they are getting screwed.

They're are already imbeciles here who think he can even Make Muslims Moderate Again.

That's a very strong attack ad. I'm excited for this November, don't care who wins

>7
He's already started though. Things will never go back now and if he doesn't win now it's only going to get worse.