Am I still straight if I sucked off my best friend...

Am I still straight if I sucked off my best friend? Like we are best friends and have been since we were like 10 years old, and we are both 21 now. That's like 11 years of friendship. His girlfriend left him do it was kind of out of pity. I also didn't put my dick in his ass and he didn't put his dick in mine. He didn't even suck me off, I was the one doing it because he needed to release tension. I kinda just saw it as me being a good bro. I didn't do it because I just wanted to be a faggot and suck his cock. Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2W3MME5iOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you find it hot? Do you find people with penises attractive?
If so, you may be gay or bi

like this op ? youtube.com/watch?v=H2W3MME5iOI

I do feel a connection to him but kinda like a very passionate platonic connection so when I sucked him off I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. I felt good because I was doing my best friend for 11 years a favor.

>If so, you may be gay or bi
bro...

Totally not gay, just helping a best friend out. Good looking out.

holy fuck what.

There is no question about it, you idiots

OP is a massive faggot

Some back story. Years ago when we were like 13 people thought we were gay because of some rumors, due to how close we were. I guess because of the rumors, we decided to kiss each other and we didn't care for it. We never brought it up again but I don't think either of us are gay.

But I wouldn't suck off anyone else but him.

nah youre a true bro

lol, dude, youre fucking gay as it gets

straight men do not suck on dicks. period

Men who suck on dicks are known as "homosexuals"

i took the bait, i am leaving this gay thread. good bye

I didn't even swallow. I pulled out and he came on his own tummy then wiped it off himself. After that we played video games and didn't really talk about it. We didn't even cuddle. Just sucked him off for like 5 minutes and carried on with our day.

Homosexual as fuck. You sucked his dick. His penis went inside your mouth. And you blew him. How is that not gay?
It sounds like you both are closet fags.

You're as straight as you feel at any given moment. Shit's a spectrum. Right now, are you only interested in women? Straight. Both? Bi. Only dudes? Gay.

Sucking off a dude? Always gay. But, just because you were gay then doesn't mean you are now. Whatever you're feeling right now? That's what you are. Currently.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay but am I really that gay if it's only for him out of friendship? Like we act gay as a joke sometimes but we both never actually do gay stuff other than that kiss years ago and me sucking his penis. I don't feel gay when I think about it from my perspective but I'm worried society will think I'm gay.

You sucked his dick out of love for him. Congrats user, you found something gayer then gay sex. I know op is always a faggot but you're on some straight up transcendial shit.

Honestly I feel like I just did something the equivalent of giving a back massage. Like a stress relief. It didn't feel sexual and I wasn't turned on. I do think I'm straight.

Holy fuck you are such a closet fag.

Yes, You put a cock into your mouth. For the sole purpose of getting him off. That's as fucking gay as it gets dude

Kek. The fact that op is being defensive is proof of his faggotry

Did you like it? Would you do it again for another guy or get your dick sucked my another guy and like it? If yes, you gay. If no, you aren't. You can try gay shit and not like it and not be gay. If it was purely pity and you didn't enjoy it/get turned on by it you are not gay.

Not gay, just a really good friend.

dude, calm down. It's called a bro job and these guys think it's funny to not admit what everybody does. Every dude sucks off his best friend, it's hilarious because you're not actually gay, but you are gagging on his dick while you fondle his balls.

totally straight, and a great prank 10/10

It was pure pity to me. I did feel some satisfaction but it's the kind of satisfaction you get when you give someone a gift or do them a favor. I wouldn't even touch anyone else's dick except for his, and that's only because of our closeness. He has slept over so many times and we have shared the same clothes, even showered together. But it has never felt sexual or romantic.

can confirm. called up my boys to smoke a bowl today and ended up blowing both of them at the same time, i was so high lol. not gay tho cuz they needed to pump out some hot ass semen, you feel me?

How often do you cuddle?
Arm around each other while watching TV?
Holding hands at the mall?
Maybe nibble on his earlobe sometimes?

It's not gay. I use to get extra credit in math for relieving the teachers stress. You have to do what you have to do in life. I'm not gay. I just needed to pass math so my dad wouldn't spank me.

We used to hold hands as a joke because our friends called us gay and we thought it was funny. We don't cuddle much, unless it's cold and we absolutely need to share body heat.

You might not be a homosexual, but you're still a faggot. Sry.

We just have that special bond. He calls me his twin flame because we are so platonically intimate with each other. But like we aren't sexually or romantically attracted to each other.

Green text? You did this in college or...?

Just to clarify, giving him the blowjob relieved a lot more stress than you guys might think. He suffers from really bad anxiety and it soothed him. He was so stressed, tense and anxious over the issue with his ex. And I knew that if I were him, a good blowjob would have been nice.

Could've just jerked him off and kept his dick out of your mouth.

Middle. My teacher knew I was bad at math and had a huge fear of my dad so he would always make it seem like I was going to fail so he could get me to stay after class and boost my grade without doing any actual classwork. It wasn't gay. I didn't have to do math, which is pretty gay, and I only had to take his cock down my throat and swallow in one motion for over 12 points to my overall grade. Took minutes and helped me get through the year with no real effort.

His penis was clean though, he was fresh out of the shower, plus blowjobs feel a lot better. Maybe I should have jerked him off but it's not like we butt fucked each other.

How did the first time happen? How did he bring it up? Didn't you freak out? Why did you say yes?

Sucking off your homie is 0/10 homo, thats just bro love

trust me dude, it's not gay. most straight guys I know have had between ten and twelve hot veiny dicks shoved down their throats while they massage the ballsack because thats just what you have to do to get ahead sometimes. you wanna be a guppy in this fish bowl, or chug some man meat and become a shark?

exactly

I just wanted to cure his anxiety and tension, man

Lol what the fuck?! I've never had a friend so close, girl or guy, that was like "aww, feeling down? Yea, give me that cock." How is this even considered?! How did you both just go, yes okay, this is life now?! I'm so lost. This whole thread. Fucking hell

I was crying after class about the fact that I was going to fail and get beat up at home by my dad so he told me to relax and lay back with my mouth open and eyes closed. I threw up all over the place when he made me gag and finished in my mouth, it poured out my nostrils and burned but after that I had straight A' s for the rest of the year and eventually learned to relax my throat. It wasn't gay though because I didn't ask for it or like it, just had to do it. Ya know? Happened to my two close friends too. He had a really hard math class that plenty of people failed.

Just tell him to jack off, or buy him a hooker, why the fuck would you want this? And that's insanely gay.

Well his ex was being a crazy cunt after they broke up. She blew up his phone and was threatening suicide even though she cheated so he had every right to leave. He was not doing well at all for obvious reasons. I tried to take care of him by pulling him into the shower and undressing him. He was so upset that he didn't want me to leave so I decided to join him. One thing led to another and I ended up sucking his dick. He seemed better after. We played video games and went to bed like normal.

I didn't even swallow his cum btw. He aimed upwards and it hit him instead of me.

It was no different than a massage or a gift to me

If you guys had a friendship like this, then you would understand.

You're fucking gay

I feel you bro. One of my boys has severe depression, he only feels normal (aka non suicidal) after shooting rope after hot rope of cum down my throat. let me guess, I'm gay because I don't want my homie to kill himself? fuck off.

Yo, fuck this guy. He doesn't respect how bro's take care of each other, through thick or thin. You think I wish it were me sucking my bro's dick when my boy Julio's little sister finally got her braces off? You're the faggot for bringing that up.

Well, from what I'm reading "no homo" rules were implied and at no point did your testicles come in contact with his testicles. This is a clear ruling of not gay.

Gay story thread now, start.

Uh, that came straight out of left field. Fuck off, we are strict discussing straight bro dick sucking, hand holding, cuddling and dreaming about a life with children together as we age fabulously. This is about meticulous mutual beard grooming and occasional crotch grinding, miss me with that gay shit homie.

You are not gay you are Craig & Tweek.