DOES CHEATING MAKE A WOMAN LOVE YOU MORE? So you guys. I am a young white christian female. I love my boyfriend...

DOES CHEATING MAKE A WOMAN LOVE YOU MORE? So you guys. I am a young white christian female. I love my boyfriend. I am loyal only to him, but when i hang out with my best friend, let's call her Andrea, whom is a huge SLUT. and when i say slut, I mean SLUT, she has fucked over 20 guys and everytime we hang out she absolutely has to get the dick. She has fucked multiple guys infront of me. Now, I have always naturally had a temptation to cheat on him, I suppose it is just in my negroid blood. However, When I get around Andrea, it intensifies, to where she puts another guy infront of me and it is almost like im forced to do it, so I just give in. I doubted my boyfriend and didn't realize how good I have it until.... well.... So what happened was, it was actually 2 guys in one night, yeah, i know, I turned into a mega slut. The first guy I absolutely didn't want anything to do with. I was uninterested and promised to myself I wouldn't do anything with him and that i was only here for Andrea. We arrive at his house and it was him, Andrea, his friend, and I. THESE guys were humungous, both about six foot four. Andrea and i are about 5'4. Anyway, we turn a movie on on Netflix and it was nothing but awkward conversation and flirting for about 10 minutes. Now, Andrea, being the slut that she is, proceeds to guide the other guy shes supposed to hook up with in the other bedroom and they fuck. Now, I am left alone with this dirty giant creep. I avoid him as I am at the other end of the couch that he is. He asks me to cuddle so I did't think much of it and I did. The whole time I was hoping Andrea would hurry up and finish. He begs me to kiss him and eventually I give in. We start kissing and i'm ontop of this huge freaking ape. I keep telling him Im uncomfortable with it but I continue to try it. Finally, Andrea and her fucktoy come out of the room. They insisted we go in the bedroom and have our fun.

>So I follow him in there, super uncomfortable and disgusted, and he starts kissing me again. He asks to take his pants off and so he does. It was about 2 inches, I shit you not as soon as I saw it, then and there, I told Andrea we had to leave because his dick was tiny. He was so upset LOL. So we get home, and we got WASTED. I call up my friend Gary from work. Now, Gary has had the biggest crush on me since the first day we met and he can never say no to me. I ask him to come get Andrea and I. He comes to get us and we are so shit faced I start telling him strange things like, "Ive always felt tension between us, Gary." That's all i remember before we pull into a parking lot and next thing you know Andrea was begging for a 3some. He begins carassing our breasts and sliding our pants down. He finger banged the both of us in the middle of the car and we were in the back seats. Now he was pretty decent at it actually. He proceded to lay down in the middle and told me to ride him. I get ontop of him and we began to go at it as he continued fingering Andrea. We were moaning so loud. I was just thinking about my boyfriend the entire time it was happening. After that, we got home and went to sleep. I woke up consumed with guilt and shame, of course. I had never loved and missed my boyfriend so much. My boyfriend heads over and when he gets there we hang out with Andrea, we get stoned, and then we had sex. It was amazing right infront of Andrea. I had never missed his big cock so badly. The great high it always gives me, and how wet i get. So, moral of the story, do you think cheating can make a woman love you even more? Cause for me, it sure did. I'll never cheat again cause last night i realized there is no guy out there that's better. I love my boyfriends cock more than I ever have :) The end xx

Congrats you are now a whore and will lose your bf eventually he will figure it out or you will slip up... either way you had a choice and you made it I hate when cunts try to blame others for their choices

Didn't say it wasn't my choice fuck tard. I completely agreed to it all and wanted to try it.

So you are a whore then titts or gtfo

I feel like this is bait but I also feel like it's real
Also in your case maybe you will love him more, I don't understand women anymore. But think about this, if he had cheated on you and said he loved you more afterwards would you accept that as a legit answer?

Haha look at this whore guys, jesus what a slut

would your relationship end if the truth came out?

Tiddies or riddies

I would say tits or gtfo, except there's this part:
>negroid blood
Just gtfo. You say you're "white" but then say you have "negorid blood". You're a whore, and if we knew who your boyfriend was, we'd all let him know to avoid eventually catching the clap from you, you slut.

I'm a mega slut and prooouuuddd :)

I'd probably forgive him cause i love him. Also Ive cheated before told him and he forgave me for it.

Ew. You're gross and should be sterilized that way you can't breed more waste of space whores. If you have a child with this man and it's a girl it will most likely be a worthless whore like your self OP

My mother was a whore and unfortunately i will reproduce.

Dirty fucking slut I hope he finds out and dumps your ass. Fucking pathetic

Nigger tits or GTFO

Kill yourself.

> Also Ive cheated before told him and he forgave me for it.
And you cheated on him again? At this point he's such a beta you should just tell him you want an open relationship and fuck Tyrone and Chad every weekend

Bet Ur a fat pig

good job user. you are a human piece of shit now.

>blabla i love my boyfriend more than ever
yeah, fine, but you are probably gonna lie to him about that anyways. that must be real "love"

you are fucking disgusting, and if you really love your boayfriend you shuold tell him the truth, end your relationship, and give him the chance to find something better than a shitty slut like you (wich will be damn easy)

tl;dr: OP pls kill yourself.

that's not love, and I would bet you don't even know what actual love feels like. Actual love isn't hoping they forgive you, it's when you feel like shit because you hurt them and you would put their feelings about yours. You're a slut and he deserves better.

also, if you just happen to be my ex, go fuck yourself.