Jimmy Carter: Donald Trump’s Presidential Campaign is Feeding Off America's Racial Tensions

>“I don’t feel good, except for one thing: I think the country has been reawakened the last two or three years to the fact that we haven’t resolved the race issue adequately,” he told The New York Times.
>“[Trump] has tapped a waiting reservoir there of inherent racism,” Carter added of the GOP’s presumptive presidential nominee.
>Carter said Trump is just one example of GOP animosity toward President Obama that exudes a “heavy racial overtone.”
>“I think there’s a heavy reaction among some of the racially conscious Republicans against an African-American being president,” he said.
>Carter also said Trump’s call for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S. undermines global human rights.
>“When you single out any particular group of people for secondary citizenship status, that’s a violation of basic human rights,” said Carter, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002 for his work with the Carter Center promoting international democracy and human rights.
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/280998-jimmy-carter-trump-tapping-into-inherent-racism

Will Trump ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVFuyehlLlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will he recover from negative comments from one of the worst presidents of the last 100 years? I think he'll be alright.

Democrats create massive racial tension then blame Trump for calling them out on it. Inhuman, unamerican scum. Go worship Mao you fuck.

Weren't the democratic party infavor of slavery?

>"I think the country has been reawakened the last two or three years to the fact that we haven’t resolved the race issue adequately"
clearly this is the fault of Donald Trump, the guy who has been running for president for less than one year, and has nothing to do with the guy who has been president for the past eight years

They don't understand that this identity politics makes him stronger. I wish these retards would realize this before it's too late

>When you single out any particular group of people for secondary citizenship status, that’s a violation of basic human rights
Load of hypocritical shit coming from him

Still are but instead of chains they use welfare, still keep them uneducated too.

Jimmy Carter ruined the world with neoliberalism and funding fucking Islamic terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=OVFuyehlLlQ

I'm a Trump supporter but I'm fuckin sick of hearing this argument cause it's factual bullshit.

The democratic party used to be the conservatives (AKA the republicans of today)

During the civil rights era the parties switched

Saying that the democratic party used to be in favor of slavery is actually fucking insulting to your own ideological side as a conservative

Get out of here nigger

ha. this is so true. They can't stop it though user. identity politics is what they are all about.

Nice job muddying the waters, shill.
Democrats were conservative so they are the republicans!

What the fuck.

>The democratic party used to be the conservatives

umm, go look at what Margaret Sanger thought about black people and recognize that is the 100% modern democratic party in a nutshell, they want to give the blacks and working class people food stamps and abortions until they are entirely eradicated

they wrote books about this shit

Hillary proudly accepted the Margaret Sanger award,

the unabomber manifesto is entirely about how hypocritical this shit is

I've dumped trump. I'm now a Johnson missile.

Well that was racist

This is bullshit. Rabid identity politics is what destroyed race relations in this country and shitheads like Obama playing into it didn't help.

Damn he was a pretty good looking dude tbqhf

Jimmy Carter was a chad? Who knew

>Jimmy Carter
The fucker is still alive?

Yeah, but Carter has a point.

At the height of his presedency, racism was at an all-time low. You had "Roots" on tv, Garrett Morris on Saturday Night Live, and black chicks in Playboy.

The shit was cash.

>Nobel Peace Prize

Eh big deal. They're handing those out like hotcakes these days

damn... trump is stumped...
i'm now #hillaryartillery

>During the civil rights era the parties switched

No. This is a very silly meme.

Perhaps, but academia eroded all of that away. Regardless his claims are bullshit. For example,

>When you single out any particular group of people for secondary citizenship status, that’s a violation of basic human rights
No, this is stupid. People don't have a right to immigrate to this country; it's a privilege to come here.

Really makes you think....

I'm a #hillary4dicktater now

>it's racism
>RACISM!!!

Not it's stereotyping not racism. Stereotypes exists because some people just wont change their behavior.

Now if it was racism he would be promoting whites every single time any other ethnic group fucked up and that can't happened because some "mexicans", which isn't a fucking race, are white to begin with.

same for reagan

opinion descarted

>One of the worst Presidents
>Having an opinion on how to be President
Fuck off Carter you started the trend of sucking muzzie cock for political points

Also how the fuck is Carter even alive at this point?

Obama has managed to make racial tensions even worse during his eight years, I didn't think that could possibly happen back in 07.

Fuck you Jim. No one in GA likes you.

What an asshole. How is he not dead yet? If anyone fed America's racial tensions it was this guy.

> Margaret Sanger was a racist
> The citation for this is a quote taken out of context

When will this meme die?

>this is what cucks think

dems still want illegals (slaves) today

>muh restaurants (plantations) would shut down

>During the civil rights era the parties switched
So FDR was a republican and Calvin Coolidge was a dem? kek, you're dumb af tbqhfam

>Carter also said Trump’s call for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S. undermines global human rights.
>“When you single out any particular group of people for secondary citizenship status, that’s a violation of basic human rights,”

everyone on the planet is an American citizen!

I like those titties very much.

Wow. Trump has finally been stumped. What's left for me to do other than vote for Ted Cruz?

Over 30 countries became Communist while Carter was president.. Rhodesia was lost due in part to him and Kissinger. He is irrelevant

Shouldn't he be building another house for H4H?

Pray tell, what proper context is there for what essentially boils down to "we need eugenics so we can get rid of blacks"?

Wasted dubs on a meme post.

I used to always defend this guy because I genuinely believed he was a very intelligent and caring person despite being a sub par president.

But honestly fuck this guy if he's just gonna do the same cuck bullshit everyone else is doing

Eat shit Carter

FPBP

Obama is Carter 2.0
Trump is Regan 2.0

>Donald Trump’s Presidential Campaign is Feeding Off America's Racial Tensions
And obama's didn't?
And hillary's doesn't?????

You fucking liberal kikebaiters.

>When you single out any particular group of people for secondary citizenship status

German-Americans have been second class citizens for the past 100 years. What's good enough for them is good enough for the arabs, or anybody else for that matter. That's simply being fair (and staying safe). Carter never condemned anything that happened while he was president, all of the deportations and visa refusals. He never apologized for civilian wartime internment. He's a fucking hypocrite.

"RACIAL TENSIONS" mans the White conservative man is no longer content to sit back and watch libtards destroy his country.

And destroy it they are. And the sting of SJW's usual cries of "racism' have lost their sting.

>German-Americans have been second class citizens for the past 100 years.
What?

Did he make similar remark about Obama's campaign?

they have the right to be treated as citizens when they move here

If you come here legally, then you are granted equal protection under the law yes. If you are here illegally, no.

literally the only good thing he did was legalize homebrewing

Garrett Morris was the least funny cast member of that time after Jane Curtin. Richard Pryor was fantastic as a guest host though.

Jimmy Carter should be in prison for providing material support to Hamas desu senpai.

#ClintonCosby2016

In order to treat all groups fairly, for all immigrant groups, Americans would have to:

ban their language
ban their entry into the country
prohibit bilingual instruction
ban their newspapers
put them under warrantless FBI surveillance
put them on blacklists
openly discriminate against them professionally
make hollywood movies celebrating their murder
make videogames celebrating their murder

... because all of these happened to Germans in America and are still happening. We're still treated like the enemy. Until all Mexicans and Arabs have experienced what we have, the only racism in the USA is the opposite direction of what Carter pretends.

Trump is simply history correcting itself.

>global human rights

Tell me more, Jimmy.

Racial tensions that were sown on Obongo's administration.
These idiots still don't notice that everything has its consequences.

>temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S. undermines global human rights.

Uhh, I'm gonna go ahead and put national security and fixing our immigration system first before any one else first. We can't solve "global human rights" if we aren't a functioning nation ourselves. So go fuck yourself, Jimmy.

Shouldn't have imported third worlders if you didn't want a problem

Dont start nothing wont be nothing

didnt jimmy carter ban all iranians tho? lying sack of shit

Not to mention speaking German, or even having a German-sounding surname often results in being called a nazi

Its weird how personally Carter seems ok, but he's so completely wrong and shit at the same time.

What the fuck is a Jimmy Carter?

>Will Trump ever recover?
Will Jimmy The Failed President Carter ever shut his pie-hole?

Good people can be terrible leaders. Bad people can be excellent ones.

But Reagan was shit and his conservatism was basically be autistic about cutting stuff without actually cutting anything important. He was as liberal as you would expect a hollywood cuckservative to be.

She was quoting Sargaret Manger, and later when to say she never heard of this woman and never agreed with her.