Is my mom dumb?

Is my mom dumb?

When I was 14 I had to tell her women weren't minorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijgh5Hxdrz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did she vote for hilldog?

probably not, just ignorant

Trump, but she was a Berniecrat until he cucked out for Hillary.

well shes not a nigger so no

Nice bro

Post pics of your mom

you people are the raisin this counrty is going to suck for the next 24 years just rapist white man after rapist white man you people are responsible for the deaths of many minorities and women and that includes two of my friends who lost their lives to depression this year. Fuck you Alt Right Nazis

be mad lib-tard

Don't mansplain to your mom, OP.

I'm guessing that you didn't fall far from the tree.

She also thought masturbation was evil until like two years ago. But it was okay for women because they'd been oppressed by men masturbating for forever.

She read an article about a 'dog attacking a white house guest'.

She asked me why they had to specify he was white.

I will, Okay, and I will be glad when BlackLivesMatter gets revenge on your racist fucking town! i hope you get gangraped cause you probably make rape jokes unapoligettically! Fuck Nazis

My girlfriend's mother is dumb.
She thought koala's were a type of owl, We live in Australia.

She thought world war 1 was called world war 1 before world war 2.

im serious fucker

do it muthafucker doit!

It was called WW1

fuk u bic!

kiiiiil me!

Whats World War 7?

Cool. Can we get that story bro?

Green text that shit.

I am done. Im not a dude or a bro, I am a woman. I deserve respect from all of you and i would't date or talk to you even if I was abled or straight. Wait ten years and you'll have to retreat to your cave you pathetic troll

No but I bet you were used by a boyfriend in high school and never bounced back salty sad feminazi

dued the thread is dead. I'm the bitch. it was just mikes hard B8orade

The fact that you turned up here to seek validation for your interpretation of an anecdote with your mom leads me to believe the apple didn't fall far from the tree, friendo.

fag, I bet you aren't even smart enough to watch rick and morty you low IQ remedial