Future trap here

future trap here

i took the dive and bought this dress i've been wanting. i settled on blue.

amazon.com/dp/B00JWV9V7Q/ref=twister_B00JWURWXC?th=1&psc=1

thank god for amazon locker. this is my first piece of female clothing though. what else should i order to go with it? at the very least i want to give the illusion of breasts, but i'd like a complete outfit. i'm trying to keep it under $100 including the dress

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01K6USHNU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_7Wy8zbSEQMKTQ?th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I’ve settled on a light pink bra, dark blue opaque tights, and blue or nude colored heels

Suggestions?

panties?

also already sounds very sexy

>amazon locker
just found out what that is after googling, some crazy shit. really would have come in handy when I ordered some buttplugs a little while back

Still need to decide on what kind. Def not thongs. It’s obviously going to fit badly.

I’m considering knee high boots over typical heels. What do you think?

post butt

pumps are ideal, at least 4 inches

I might go for this 4.75in pair. It’s hard to find ones In the size and color I want available to ship to an amazon locker. It would be easier to go in person if I wasn’t afraid.

amazon.com/dp/B01K6USHNU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_7Wy8zbSEQMKTQ?th=1&psc=1

you have to start somewhere, sweetie :) 4.75 is a good place to start!

Nice dress, I like that you're starting by building up some clothes before just posting your ass in long socks like most 'traps' do.
I'd say just get an underwired bra you can stuff with something for now, I've never bothered with forms as they're quite expensive.
I'd also recommend getting some stockings as they will make your legs look more girly of you're in a short dress or skirt.
But basically keep doing what you're doing, you're going about it the right way so far :3

If you're nervous, find a Walmart or someplace with self-checkout. Buy a few male things as cover. Then pick up your panties and bra. Even go for some basic makeup.

Also what with Halloween, now is the best time to buy girl stuff in person because if anyone asks you can just say it's a costume.

And finally, check out some of the bigger thrift stores. The employees there rarely care, and if you wind up getting something that doesn't fit you haven't spent a bunch on it.

I’m wondering if a push up bra is going to work with my very low fat chest, to give me some boobage in site, when I’m wearing a low cut top or dress.

how far in the future are you from? are there robot waifus there? did we ever get rid of Trump?

Faggot

See a shrink you retarded fuck

show us what you look like

Once my dress comes in.

its funny because its true