Nostalgia thread

>Nostalgia thread

Come on '90s kids

Fucking old pedo

That stupid fucking movie killed this.

Yeah. It's like, no shit McDonald's isn't healthy for you. The documentary didn't shed any light on anything we didn't already know. No fast food is healthy but just don't eat it all the time. Who really eats McDonald's every day? No one. I miss the good ol' days of supersize

My uncle still has a whole binder of these

This genius toy that required big fucking nerves to complete. Once was so mad at the fking thing I tried to shove it in my ass, no homo

I still have this tape

i wish i had mine i have no idea what happened to them. they disappeared

Wow that was a blast from the past

I'm sorry dude, that's terrible

I love the look of older TVs

Is it only me but I am almost certain that kinder eggs tasted waaay better back in the days toys we're better too

Those are really PEAK 80s

Anyone here?

Yo, is this Sean?

Reporting in, just too bumbed out to post

lmao what?

ahhh ... we never got the pokemon gameboy games where I come from. One of my schoolmates claimed he had it on pc.... didnt believe that shit so he showed me the floppy..... paid him about $2 for it and thought he ripped me off.

not knowing it was an emulator... with the rom, figured that shit out got the game working and made mad dough for a 9 year old, went all the pokemon cards.... dont copy that floppy XD

and wow if you didnt have a tamagotchi at school, you were a total loserfaggot

I had a gigapet

this shit was weird

>Be huge pokemon fan like every other retarded kid
>Playing on my gameboy one day
>Big bro says
>here take this
>Look over see used pokemon red cartridge with sticker all damaged
>Take it and play it for years never questioning where he got it
>Realize one day my big brother stole some kids pokemon game just to make his little brother happy
>Brother is dead
>But still have the cartridge just nothing to play it on