How do we get this offensive shit off steam and store shelves as fast as possible?

how do we get this offensive shit off steam and store shelves as fast as possible?

You bitch about it on Sup Forums. Good job user, you're helping your (dumb) cause.

kill yourself faggot

take this guy's advice. OP

Offensive to WHO? Fucking Nazis? You get to kill those dumb racist fucks the whole time. Get the fuck outta here.

YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT A VIDEO GAME please kill yourself snowflake

I know right? They jusr re-released it! No effort at all, you just kill fucking Nazis just like the original game - no change at all...

It's almost like you've been told what to be offended by, comrade...

Op is a fag. The video game.

Idiots like you getting your SS britches in a bunch are contributing to one of the greatest video game marketing ploys ever orchestrated. You think anyone gave a fuck about a new Wolfenstein game before you American History X mouthbreathers got all salty?

That said I'm looking forward to picking it up tomorrow just to sip some sweet armchair nahtzee tears

triggered much? fuck your feelings.

You'd be gassed for being such a triggered snowflake.

>You'd be gassed for being such a triggered snowflake.
prob samefag, definitely butthurt SJWs who got extra rustled by the term "snowflake."

Blitzkrieg your way into Zenimax's studios

bethesda damage control much?

dont worry OP. this thing is going to the $10 bin in a week and nobody will care. I guarantee it.

bump

You must be lost

Fuck off.

triggered much?

How is this offensive though?

its going to make these libtard sjw faggots think even more that its okay to go around tormenting anyone they dont agree with like as if theyre bringing truth and beauty to the world. they're already delusional enough. we dont need propaganda for them to get even more up their own ass.

High Level Bait Op High Level bait

I don't see a problem with it realy
it's an alternate reality AND sci-fi
sure it glorifies the jews but in the same way it promotes the jewish conspiracy by basically saying "hitler was right, he found their secret and won"

>off store shelves as fast as possible.
I'm going to buy it, how are you doing your part?

Figured this was weak bait, but apparently not because it seems plenty of retards are biting

but its going to get these pieces of shit back out in the streets smashing peoples cars and endangering women and children just because they think they're part of this freedom fighter movement. it wouldnt surprise me if a few of them who are vets will see it and be driven to go on a shooting spree taking out cops and stuff, pretending in their head that they're the hero of this game.

fucking sick

Who gives a shit about this bootleg ass doom wannabe guys a bitch

This thread demonstrates why it's ok to shoot Nazis (and should be encouraged).

what's even the big deal about the game? I don't play vidya so I'm way out of the loop

no it wont. you alt-right faggots have such a martyr addiction its the only thing you can think of. if something is happening, you're a victim because of it. if something is about to happen, youre going to be a victim from it. if something happened it screwed you over somehow. meanwhile you go on about being the most genetically fit brand of human the planet has ever seen. some poor dying breed that'll be forgotten not because of your weakness, lord no, but because of a great big conspiracy.

this

Now read this post again, and replace "alt-right" with "liberal SJW". Interesting.

i'd agree with you if it were still 2013 but whatever the left is now doesn't seem nearly as threatened by people who aren't actively involved in it compared to the mongoloid army of lapdogs circling under trump's dinner table fighting over scraps. hell, you can get them to turn on eachother just by asking who wants to kill minorities the most.

Well, the American left is only now re-emerging. Liberals were NEVER the left. The left is explicitly anti-capitalism, and privileged liberals are pro-status quo.

I think of Sup Forumsfags every time I play The New Order

Killin' Nazis

Sup Forums is --------> that way

Fuck yeah. Killing nazis. Anyone else hype for this?

>play as a self hating communist actual cuck
dude so hyped to free niggers

> ________________
> | |
>Sup Forums is that way --------> | LOSERS R US |
> |_______________|

Fixed

Damn you Sup Forums, that was going to be slightly funny

i actually read weinstein II.

should be made in a game.

what were you going for?

kek

Not sure if same guy as OP, but apparently the point he's trying to make is that Wolfenstein would make Antifa and The Left more violent

>Video games makes people violent
Hmmm, I wonder where I heard that before.

Oh right. Like the argument usually used by Puritan Mothers Associations and all that garbage crowd.

And you're a hypocrit if you only call out Wolfenstein and not the rest of violent video games.

You're basically a triggered faggot

>I don’t liek thing. Get rid of it!!!1!one!
You realise you sound as whiny as le sjw boogeymen right? Both sides are just full of special snowflake cry babies. Do us “normies” a favour and fucking off yourself cunt. You can take a few of your buddies or sjws with if you, if you want too.

Gentlemen, we have found ourselves a Nazi.

>Puritan Mothers Associations and all that garbage crowd

pretty sure that is op's crowd

being terrorists isn't the same as being a soldier in a war

Maybe.
I'm betting he's more of a hypocrit. Since he's talking about a specific and newly released game, I'm pretty convinced that he plays vidya and therefore violent games
So most likely not really a puritan, but just a edgy faggot, angered that someone took a shit on his "superior race" doctrine.

sure kid. literally kill yourself.

Can you spell bait?

For decades, since the end of WWII, killing nazis in every entertainment platform was considered fun for the whole family - ALL OVER THE WORLD. Now, one nation has an orange dipshit that had to be pushed and pushed for over a week into denouncing neo-nazis and other hate groups ("Whaaaah! They support me. They must have good people.") and suddenly it's offensive by groups of dipshits to kill nazis.
The Stupid is spreading. Just when you thought it can only rise to the top in North Korea.

i hope it is, but at the same time ive seen people who really are this far up their own asses. they're fine telling people they're going to be deported, arrested, executed, raped, but the moment anyone snaps back they start shrieking like scared rabbits and going on about how everyone has an equal right to expression, especially them since their plight for authority is the more important than anything stupid anyone else has to say.

hes a businessman. he knows not to fuck with his investors. everybody else is fair game.

You are literally a reverse SJW

Trump always fucks over his investors in the end.

Badas game

Fuck off, cuck.

Alt-right snowflakes are booty-blasted about it because it's a game about shooting Nazis.

always? how many times has he been president, dumbass?

Buy me all of the copies.

>no counterargument:the post
At least try to fake having an argument you idiot.

faggot. nice 88's

>Sticks and stones
Did you get offended? Tough luck kid

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

This is a dumb thing to gwt offended about and this was a dumb thread.

and yet. here you are.

Having a giggle at stupid people is a time honored tradition on Sup Forums.

When did he mention being president. You said trump was a businessman. He said he always screws over his investors. Which he does.
Don’t think it will change now he is president. He will do whatever benefits himself same as always has.

>"BJ is a commie"

Holy fuck, kill yourself

Why offensive? I'm curious

It's actually true now. And hes also a Jewish.

See
It's nonsense. A bunch of alt right snowflakes upset about the millionth video game that has you killing nazis.

Not that I agree with OP, but this game caused an epic shitstorm and I bet it got pulled all over the place.

Far Cry 5 is going to get a backlash too, and it's harder to defend than a killing nazis game.

My only problem with AntiFa is of you don't support us = YOU'RE A NAZI! SAY SOMETHING WE DONT LIKE NAZI! NAZI! NAZI!

Naw farcry won't face much adversity.. just say they are racists that = NAZIs now days. even though Jews aren't a race.. but a religion... Now Hebrews/ Israeli is a different story

There might be a slight difference in skin color that you're not noticing.

Dubs cant lie

They are african zombies, in africa. Killing them is bad, 'Oh hey hol up!'

OPs prolem, killing german nazis in germany and I guess the US, after they won. Killing them is good, "Oh you just a nazi lover'

There may be a double standard you're not noticing.

Jews are an ethnoreligious group, an ethnic group with a common religion. I can see why you would be confused. Heritage + Religion = Jews

how is this racist. its just a game loosely based on WW2. just because it has jews in doesn't mean its racist to have them there, after all jews were heavily involved with WW2. ever heard of the holocaust??!

This game isn't racist, it's been around a long time. But in general, since Trump won, the left has been extremely racist in the media towards whites, so many are getting pretty sensitive about it.

In my experience, the best way to take the steam out of someone like that is to simply shrug it off and continue on with your business. Stop being so sensitive.

No one cares what you or anyone else has to say about it. The game WILL be released and people WILL buy it. Go hide in the closet from your nigger daddy.

Oh yeah! It's Nazi killing time again!

It's official, you are now an SJW if you aren't a nazi.
Way to kill your derogatory term.

That's because they are all Nazi. It's literally what Antics means

>You dumb cracker

Why isn't there games where you play the nazi?

I wouldn't mind picking up wolfenstien 2 cheaply used, just to see what a German occupied ww2 America would look like and have random fun playing the game, but it's gonna be a little hard as a right leaning libertarian to sit through all the BS "FITE DA NAZI POWAH JIVE TURKEY" but also interesting seeing a commies pov

>And this goes for FARCRY 5: Anti American Edition

It's gonna be fun exploring but also cringey seeing and watching cutscenes that have obvious leftist rethoric.
That you could tell was made or shoehorned in by some sjw at head office

I remember when my video games had little real world politics in them..i miss them,
The most politics I saw in a game as a lid was playing through Final Fantasy Tactics on Ps1, god I miss that game..

>DAMN ROGUES! THE LOT OF YOU'E

Is this nigga serious? I know nazis are retarded but holy shit.

>The left have been extremly racist against whites

Cry some more bitch.

I'm actually a wolfenstein fan since 3D.
It hurt, NO and OB were good, i was sure i was going to be the same.

the gameplay is cool, but the story...and the game is fucking short.

hai gurl eye wnt 2 tuch ur vagena ;)

The game has always been about killing Nazis though. Who gives a shit??

I see you've never played Hatred, Postal, or even GTA/Manhunt.

Enjoy no white money, votes or viewership coming your way then.

Maybe that just doesn't matter anymore, the robots are on the way to replace us.

By not being a fucking pussy and trying to censor life