Orgasm is a male thing

>heretical.com/wilson/forgasms.html
>Why does female orgasm occur at all? The best explanation so far is that of the Californian anthropologist Donald Symons (1979) who suggests that the capacity for orgasm in females stems for the fact that they share with males the basic neurological mechanisms that underlie a capacity which is biologically important only in males. For the sake of simplicity the genetic blueprints for males and females remain as similar as possible without incurring reproductive disadvantage. Thus a female canary has all the mechanisms for singing but does not demonstrate this ability unless injected with male hormone.
>The human male has vestigial nipples which are quite useless to him and are not erotically sensitive unless he is given oestrogen.
>A woman’s clitoris is likewise a vestigial penis and, as such, is rather small and not located in such a place that heterosexual intercourse is the optimal method of stimulation. If sufficient clitoral stimulation is given, orgasm will occur, but a great deal of manual or oral attention may be necessary in addition to, or instead of, intercourse if the average woman is to be guaranteed the experience (see Figure, Normal distribution of orgasmic ability in women, from Wilson, 1988).
>Impressive confirmation of Symon’s ‘artefact’ theory of female orgasm comes from the discovery that male hormones increase a woman’s sexual responsiveness – although with the risk of masculinizing side-effects like hair on the chin
>Orgasm is natural for men, but for women it is better understood as a skill which can provide a great deal of pleasure to both partners.

tl;dr: The only reason some women have orgasms is because clitorises are just vestigial undeveloped penises. Female orgasm is nothing more than a pleasurable "trick" that some women can perform, similar to how men can make themselves lactate with enough effort.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What I get from this is that women have evolved to be literally nothing more than sex toys and bearers of the next generation

TYBNATURE

They've done literal brain scans proving women do have orgasms

tl;dr Female orgasm is for mind control if you don't understand what I'm talking about you have never made a woman cum.

tl;dr.

Simply put, women have orgasms to suck up sperm into the uterus.
Cervical spasms during orgasm confirm this.

Now let this thread die.

ah based canuck sharing my opinion.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Yes, but they are a evolutionary byproduct of men's orgasms. That's why it's much harder for women to achieve them. It's a trick.

Harder to achieve because they're supposed to be gang raped by the tribe.
Nature ain't all cuddly wuddly.

All "upsuck" or "sperm retention" theories have been proven to be myths.

tldr:
Sup Forums BTFO
B
T
F
O

Fedora "scientists" are fucking retarded. What else is new?

Question is what percentage of women have orgasms, suggestions are it's low.

how is the Sup Forums BTFO?

It's just more evidence of the tricks of the Vaginal Jew

got a citation for that, bro? no disrespect - I just like seeing common-sense shit get debunked scientifically.

if you're talking out your ass thats ok too, but I just wanted to know

I knew there was a reason my wife never had orgasms!

the burden of proof rests upon the person who is making the positive claim (eg womens orgasms have a biological role in fertility)

>The human male has vestigial nipples which are quite useless to him and are not erotically sensitive unless he is given oestrogen.
I-i would like to protest this point.

Vaginal orgasms BTFO

Its not low. Men are just retards and dont know what theyre doing. Your gf prob has a dildo/vibrator and cums buckets by herself.
>implying you have a gf

yea but that is something that all men deep down have known since day one XD

JUST

A female orgasm is MUCH better. Trust me, I've had both.

The clit is only one of two ways to make a girl orgasm, user

no, the burden of proof shifts to you when you say its been debunked. If you just THINK its bullshit, great. If you think evidence contrary to your point is available, show it. If not, don't just claim its a myth and get me all excited when you don't actually have any proof its a myth.

Yeah, I ain't doing that. Sex ed was a while ago.
If it wasn't that where I picked it up, it was Sue Johanson. Or whatever her last name was.
That old bitch knows her sex shit. So I trust her word.

Truth be told though, both of us have a burden of proof, as we've both made a claim that is unverified.
So man up, or shut up.

Thank you, and have a nice night.

Good thread. Very true.

>b-but muh female multiple orgasms!!
>u just can't give women orgasms omg lel!!

Women lie and don't know the fuck is happening on any issue including their own bodies, dumb cuck.

this is the last straw
who else /femalegenitalmutilation/ here?

Are you dense? Neither gender came first so neither gender can claim "orgasm" As their own.

Are you a transfaggot?

In the book The Case of The Female Orgasm, Elisabeth Lloyd basically talks about the problem with all the theories about the female orgasm, and why by-product theory is most supported by evidence.

I think she mentioned something about upsuck theory not working because the experiments were inherently bad and the fact that women can become pregnant sans orgasms. Another thing she used against this theory is the fact that A LOT of women have trouble orgasm from intercourse alone, and some have reported to be incapable of achieving orgasm at all despite great effort.

if the majority of men are incapable or bringing most women to orgasm that does imply something a bit fucked up though

huh, cool.

dunno if I believe it, since it's a woman author, and they don't know shit, but its an interesting thing to consider. thanks for citation

> 2016
> male =/=female

what went wrong?

Upsuck increases the chances as more sperm goes in.
Need more sperm to break down egg.

That doesn't disprove shit.

t. virgin

Thanks for confirming that you're either virgins or unable to please a woman. I really wanted to believe in you. So again, thanks. Thanks for nothing. I can sleep more peacefully, safe in the knowledge that my genetic legacy will not get cocked up by you edgelords.

More than that. It's pleasure, therefore a commodity.

Bonobo females masturbate too and can be pleasured by others. This means that the ape pleasuring a female gains her favor.

Pleasure giving is an intense form of grooming. It strengthens relations between social animals and relieves stress.

You have to remember that every fetus is female first. The penis is an extension of the clit - balls an extension of the female glands.

Both genders benefit from being pleasured.

he is right though
almost every guy I have every talked to about sex claims to be an unheralded sex god

>acting like you're proving OP wrong when he never claimed anything contrary to what you're asserting
Classic fucking leaf. I hope you burn to death up there.

The argument is orgasms undeniably originated as an evolutionary adaption in males to persuade them to pursue intercourse.

>>>/tumblr/

Pretty sure they have orgasms for the same exact reason as men - to encourage sexual behavior.

Doesn't orgasm expel sperm from penis?
Isn't the orgasm just the spasm of the kegal muscles?
Are you people really this ignorant to biology?
Is everyone on here 14 years old?

You can give a woman several orgasms just with your hand. People learn this shit in high school. There's no magic to it

Right?
Also:
>Given estrogen
Both men and women have testosterone and estrogen. It's a naturally occurring hormone found in both sexes, just at different balances.

the organ of the clitoris actually goes deep inside the body and around the vagina so you can stimulate it from inside

It means that the female orgasm is unnatural and unneeded for sex. maybe the church was right that it's demonic. Meanwhile Jews promote submitting to women and thus the kind of acts (eating pussy) that require it.

During development, various hormones—including Müllerian Inhibiting Substance (MIS) and dihydrotestosterone (DHT)—are produced by males, causing the internal and external genitalia to develop differently than in females, Bribiescas explains. Because of DHT, the genital bud grows into the penis, but without this hormone, it would become the female clitoris. Meanwhile, MIS keeps the Müllerian ducts from progressing any further in men, keeping you from developing the female internal reproductive tract. So yes, that’s right: Your mountain is just a grown-up version of her valley.

What do you mean?

Like, you slap it?

I was just playing bro. I have given my wife many vag orgazies

You could do that. The best way to get them off is to get a fly swatter or whiffle ball bat and hit their cooch with it. Works every time.

No, a punch is more effective

Plus anyone who isn't a virgin here (probably not many of you) have witnessed a female orgasm in real life and it's kind of hard to fake

Which means women are cursed with a half working penis and no wonder they cheat because if men go beta, there's no alpha to keep them in check. So they fuck chad.

Life lesson: Be chad, not beta.

I more meant that if you infer you so much as had the slightest bit of trouble bringing a women to orgasm you just get a massive wave of shit talk about how you are pathetic and how they can make any women orgasmic in seconds with their pinky

It is a difficult topic to have an honest discussion about

Women who fake orgasms are stupid as fuck .

You need to let me know if what we are doing isn't working for you.

If you are not going to cum, let me know so that I can make it about all about me, instead of working to try and get you off.

>If sufficient clitoral stimulation is given, orgasm will occur, but a great deal of manual or oral attention may be necessary in addition to, or instead of, intercourse if the average woman is to be guaranteed the experience

Then how do women cum from intercourse alone?

>That's why it's much harder for women to achieve them.

Harder without a man to teach her how to touch herself anyway.

>wife didn't even know what a clitoris was

>You have to remember that every fetus is female first. The penis is an extension of the clit - balls an extension of the female glands.

Not true. The fetus starts out with potential to be both male and female. It's called the sexual indifferent stage, and it's the only reason why women have clitorises in the first place.

The Y chromosome contains a gene called SRY, which activates the fetus the sexually indifferent gonads to become testicles. The testicles then begin making testosterone, which causes the fetus's sexually indifferent tissue to grow into a penis and scrotum. Absents of testosterone, and the sexually indifferent tissue becomes "clitoris" and "labia". Which is really just vestigial tissue that is only there in case of Y chromosome.

Great thread about politics and news!

I am not doing the TOGTFO - But it so happened that I fapped 5 min prior reading this thread.

Not proud about what i came to.. But I fucking assure you female orgasms are real. Think I started realizing rubbing that area felt good since i was like... 5-7ish.

So clit orgasms are easy. Getting vaginal ones are a bit harder, really depends on how much I can let go and enjoy the situation.

no its probably Loki, transfaggots certainly will only ever know one kind of orgasm

No, it means even Chad has to resort to using his fingers or licking to please a woman, thus making Chad the ultimate woman worshipper. Meanwhile religious men keep their women in place and don't defer to their wants, because reproduction is more important than sexual pleasure.

>Then how do women cum from intercourse alone?

By not having sex with anyone from Sup Forums

that's because of how easy it is to make a woman experience multiple orgasms

You can make a woman orgasm with just your dick if you're stimulating her g spot. It's all about the right position

im gonna fuck my wife now

Agree - I faked mine when i was in my late teens, and I did it for 2 reasons.

1. Make the guy feel successful.
2. Allow the poor schmuck to cum, so we can stop fucking.

I was prolly around 21 before I realised that it was a rather stupid idea, as sex was really dull due to my partners thinking they pleased me.

From then on out I never faked again. Except maybe on webcam once or twice with a long distance relationship, it gets the guy off.

Go ahead just don't eat her because that might give you throat cancer in a decade or two.

when did the church literally ever issue a statement on female orgasms? This I want to know.

Bruuh I've made bitch squirm and moan just from insertion.

It CAN happen if the sex is really good, she feels good and things sorta hit the right spot.

It's more like anal for guys. Some guys and gals cum by penetration easily and almost every time.

But most don't. Making a man cum anally isn't a guarantee and just like pleasing a woman with penetration...Skills count..

>Getting vaginal ones are a bit harder, really depends on how much I can let go and enjoy the situation.

Interesting, can you elaborate on this? How much do you think it is anatomical and how much do you think it is psychological, whether a woman can climax from just vaginal attention?

If you fuck whores, sure

>most men are bad at sex
>every single man I have ever communicated with about sex claims he can make any woman have multiple orgasms at a drop of a hat

Oh... ObwhBJi8. Who hurt you? Who turned you into this:

>It's just more evidence of the tricks of the Vaginal Jew
>It means that the female orgasm is unnatural and unneeded for sex. maybe the church was right that it's demonic. Meanwhile Jews promote submitting to women and thus the kind of acts (eating pussy) that require it
>No, it means even Chad has to resort to using his fingers or licking to please a woman, thus making Chad the ultimate woman worshipper. Meanwhile religious men keep their women in place and don't defer to their wants, because reproduction is more important than sexual pleasure.
>Go ahead just don't eat her because that might give you throat cancer in a decade or two.

What I got was that if I injected my wife with test she will grow a penis that she can fullfill my futanari fantasies.

so how do you orgasm? don't start talking about feelings. what does it for you, and how did you find it?

Ha what? This is ridiculous

Women can't orgasm from intercourse alone. They need clitoral stimulation.

Reports of women orgasming from intercourse are probably getting clitoral stimulation some how, probably from their labial hood (which would have been a foreskin, of course)

>because clitorises are just vestigial undeveloped penises.
hence:

I have communicated with many men such as those in this thread who have no interest in making a woman climax, or even any real knowledge of the topic. You are just suffering from confirmation bias.

Most white boys have never seen a woman orgasm.

In Hyenas Females have higher testosterone than males and they grow dicks.

Well I doubt that estrogen levels explain variations in male nipple sensitivity

The clitoris will actually grow a sufficient amount if a woman takes male hormones.

>t. virgin

...and that's arse-about -- we all start XX (female), not XY (male), in a chromosomal sense

so, it only follows that cocks are DEVELOPED CLITS, nay clits being under-developed cocks

>probably getting clitoral stimulation some how
No, user. It's literally from the g spot

OP is just a little upset that he's never made a woman orgasm and is looking for an excuse. Its alright OP someone has to prep the bull.
>pic related: yfw you disappoint her again

>Women can't orgasm from intercourse alone. They need clitoral stimulation.

The usual probabilities are 75% of women can experience clitorial orgasm, 25% can experience vaginal orgasm.

FUCK forgot pic

I more meant irl chatting with lads rather than Sup Forums but I guess it makes sense fellas who are good at sex are the only ones keen to talk about it

sauce on that pic?

>"the clitoris in the females of the following species is sufficiently enlarged that it is usually termed a pseudo-penis: spotted hyena, squirrel monkey, [citation needed] lemur, juvenile fossa and binturong."

Sup Forums.org/

So?

Listen OP, it's okay, just because she doesn't cum doesn't mean that she didn't enjoy it.