This guy just turned 18 and he's already more successful than any of you will ever be

This guy just turned 18 and he's already more successful than any of you will ever be.

please tell me why I should care. you are applying your retarded life philosophy on me.

No need to get mad just because you haven't achieved anything worthwhile in your miserable life ;^)

how will i ever recover?!

Who?

Imagine how bad he'll feel when his meme status expires and he never achieves a comparable level of success. This thread is like asking someone if they're jealous of the chocolate rain guy in 2007

And when he turns 20 he won't have a career :^)))

but we're all a product of determinism user. we have no control or free will. why feel bad about this guy's success when he was literally only successful because he had the right personality, in the right place, at the right time, with the right influences?

Because life is unfair.

that new glow like dat song is fire though

One day you'll realize that music is not about being famous, and it won't change anything cuz you suck lol

I'm a 22yo NEET who sleeps on her parents carpetless floor and I'm an alcoholic. So yeah, pretty sure most 18yos are already more successful than me.

Good for him I guess.

>life is unfair so why care?
>life is unfair. what the fuck! I won't stand for this.
/thread

Lil Pump turned 17 in August. He has already lived a much more interesting and enjoyable life than anyone here.

>everyone should live their lives like a dumb normie

Brainlets

trap rap is the worst thing that's ever happened to pop music but t bh rich chigga's got a pretty good voice. it's like if filthy frank actually took himself seriously. hope he moves on and does something actually listenable

>if filthy frank actually took himself seriously

Have you listened to his serious music under the name Joji? Pretty similar to Glow Like Dat, and actually pretty good.

sucess is a spook propagated to control the weak

i have it's a shame the production on his tracks is usually shit.

But he is a musician??

This girl is 16 and already more successful than any of Sup Forums will ever be

*blocks your path*

Meh, i fine not being a meme. I'm pretty well off, living on my own, selling & fixing solar panels at age 17.

Holy fuck does anyone remember when he posted nudes on some old ass forums and everyone was making fun of his dicklet becuase they fell for the bbc meme?

>underage b&

He hasn't even put out a full length yet. fucking chill with the hype.

See you in 12 months kiddo

literally who

Wealthy Nigger

Depends on what your metric of sucess is
Elevate me Daddy Stirner

post one quality piece of music this faggot has made and then we'll talk

I'm waiting, OP

this nigga could have been an actually good-looking, decent rock musician but instead he had to descent further into emo furry faggotry

lmfao this

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

lol why>?

same but I'm only 20 and live in burgerland so I can't buy alcohol with which to soothe my existential anxiety.
>was sure I'd hit puberty late and become a qtgrill
>was right about puberty but it made me uglier
jdimsa

I don't know why we're here, but I'm fairly certain it's not to enjoy ourselves.

Your entire mental system is built upon the concept of success. That's what your doing now, by redetermining the rules, you're putting yourself on top. Fucking idiots, read a book.

well what have you achieved? and being a meme rapper isn't in my list of goals.

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.