Don't lie Ahmed you shared that

what happens?

They want to not get stones thrown at them until they are dead

sold into prostitution for the slut they are

Rapes and stoning

>hijab comes off head
>head comes off too

...but why would you even want to?
Seriously, why would you seriously want to wear one.

In the West, nothing. In the East, violence

>Sup Forums is against modern degenerate women
>but also critical of muslim methods for restraining women
I can't wrap my head around this much cognitive dissonance. It's like using snake venom to make antivenin. You remove the shit you don't want, and discovery finds you. Female modesty is a big part of the cure for the west.

Of course they want to, as it provides an extra layer of protection when their husbands fling acid at their face.

Do girls really want to wear shirts/bras? Do you really want to wear underwear/pants?

I think nudity should be optional (and I know I'll see a lot of gross old people) but also I'd see the occasional hottie and you have to play to win.

That said, girls want to wear shirts and everyone wants to wear pants so we are not embarrassed/fit in. Try to see it from that perspective. It can be undone but it would be easier to get you to run around naked.

>Sup Forums is one person

>Europe always treated it's women like Muslims treated women

Everyone this oblivious to history needs to die.

>look at me mommy I can project

There is no indication that any of those posters are what you described

Fag

shut up you big gay

Two polar extremes. There needs to be some middle ground.

>le durrrr
no i was specifically talking about you /lgbt/

are you implying that the traditional treatment of western women has resulted in success in terms of the family unit and proper gender roles?

you tell me.

>that black and white thinking

Has to be bait, if not, consider suicide.

>it's like using snake venom to make antivenom
Not subtle enough. 0/10

Women might want to wear them because they are a very feminine hair covering.
You know women love ways to cover their hair when it looks bad, and a hijab is easier and looks better than a ball cap or w/e.
Fuck I don't know I'm just trying to make sense of this fucked up world.

that's pretty revolting to the women who have to wear bags on their head under penalty of corporal punishment in large portions of the world

Because women in the Middle East are so free

Bras are good my man. Keeps the titties from sagging before they turn 30

>yuropean flag
lmao to be honest.

this one fucked me off
>"it's your fault the crazy bloodthirsty terrorists want to kill us!"

>le middle ground
nah, you're just a pussy. you're the reason the west still hasn't done anything about women

>Muslim isn't a race
9/10 times you'll still be called a racist for disagreeing with Muslims, anyway.

Even if Sup Forums as you put it is "against" degenerate women, we're not "pro" taking away anyone's rights or imposing outdated backwater barbarian bullshit values onto every other facet of life just to keep cunts subdued and hidden behind veils and body sized blankets.

More like
>I wasn't taught history

nice virtue signalling. you'd make a good liberal

not everything is black and white you weirdo

Well, I'd want to wear one too if I would be raped and stoned to death if I didn't.

>I've never bargained before
Welcome to the world of DEALS you massive faggot. You always, ALWAYS demand more than you think you'll get.

You're the reason we're losing on trade you fucking loser

what the fuck does this one mean?

Arguably the best pirate to ever be on a screen save for Errol Flynn and Antonio Banderes

>literally shared

Rather than figuratively shared?

traditional west is post ww2?

A B S O L U T E L Y

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L

>"stupid nonbelievers"

> I dont want woman sleeping with 100 different guys so I must want them completely cloaked.

Fuck off

Go buy a hooker you fucking sperg.

no fag, traditional is like 10000 BC treatment of women. Yeah cunt the meaning changes depending on the era. I think 100 years is more than enough to solidify a standard.

>i'm 13 and i like it when women have their boobies hangin out
grow up faggot, someday you'll want a decent wife

there's the occasional reasonable comment, but there are quite a few people who literally say nonbelievers are dirty and bad

jesus that last comment
i always knew they're so passive-aggressive

happy with your flat chested mess in rags, mudslime?

>implying
>implying
you know, if you run out of ammuntion (which are the things that go in guns), you can always abandon thread. You are anonymous, after all

not sure I follow you
just saying you're coming across as a mudslime in this thread

How I "come across" is up to you. And I am free to ridicule you for retarded assumptions to keep the status quo here. I know it would be unbelievably hard to fend off the shills here if Sup Forums decided to start complimenting modesty only seen in "certain" parts of the world. But if anyone is going to ask the right questions, and start the process of taming the western woman, so that we have no need for sandniggers at all, why not me?

Why not you?

Seriously though all the hijab girls I know are super smart people. It's weird

have you tamed any girls

At 4 in the morning? Is that when they get up to pray?

why does anyone give a shit if paki rat women wear dishrags around their faces? I don't give a fuck what they do ALL muslims are scum and that goes for both the men and the women. The women are just as much our enemies as the men are. Stop trying to get them on our side ffs, it isn't going to happen

no. I lost one after five years. I finally realized she wasn't going to ever be ready to be a wife. So I dropped her, and the day after next she hooked up with a coworker. It hurts man, and that's why I "fight" i.e. shitpost among shitposters. We need to make women great again

captcha: select images with flowers

This could work. They know they dont wear them because they want to, if we all act retarded and say they do they might get mad and reveal the truth

The solution is to get them mad.

>MHDI

What did they mean by this?

I'd say only 2% of women have some kind of principles

you have to post a women getting beaten for violtating sharia
do it
DO it

This so much

>there's the occasional reasonable comment, but there are quite a few people who literally say nonbelievers are dirty and bad
Do people report them for hate speech?

Some UK people should make a fancy sounding organisation and file mass complaints about islamic social media posts violating crazy UK hate speech rules. Call it citizens against hate speech and anti-semitism or something and spew moralizing ultra-liberal crap non-stop so no one can oppose it.

Looks like hillary made that venn diagram

you're weird for noticing it

I want women to cover their tits not their face, hair and ankles

I agree, unless you give them the principles somehow. That's the point.

>pic related

There's a difference between treating women as the home mothers they like to be like in 1980s America

NOT CUTTING THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFF IF THEY ARE RAPED YOU DEGENERATE FAT FUCK

>being homosexual
you gotta make it make sense to them in their little minds

Just because you think that there is a slippery slope does not mean that there is a slippery slope. Women dressed somewhat modestly without the hijab for hundreds of years across western civilization and it wasn't until very recently that things got very slutty

Libcucks have no sense of humor. Jokes like that go completely over their head and they get offended instead of laughing.

>implying Sup Forums is serious about the memes on women

What a fucking retard.

they're true to a degree, mario
just not islamic degrees

strawmanpepe.jpg

that's what I'm getting at. that's what we need to do.

>ankles
>knees
>shins
>thighs
>/gif/
just look at the progression, google it if you want.

>new
>le pol is satire
why am I even responding

Guys guys
What if...
What if we don't ban the hijab
BUT
Make it so that businesses like restaurants, stores, supermarkets, etc. can deny entry to people with hijabs without legal consequences for muh raysist?

>no headcoverings allowed (NO EXCEPTIONS)

>ban modesty
you're on the opposite of the spectrum m8, you're a libshit. We don't want to liberate women. Progressivism has already begun doing that. The result is all the bait threads on here teasing us about it.

Yeah considering that fucking "progression" took hundreds of years and only fully manifested itself within the last 50, i think that's the least fucking slippery slope to have ever slipped on.

>Why do Muslim women sleep with their husbands even though they find them disgusting and sexually unfulfilling
>Because they want to
:^) it's so true

>Why do Muslim women let their husbands beat them?
>Because they want it
^__^ awh it's so true

>Why do Muslim women not leave Islam?
>Because they don't want to
=] incredible accuracy

doesn't matter how many years it took you riddit shit, doesn't mean it's gonna be fantastic

>least fucking slippery slope
>still a fucking slippery slope
what are you doing here? there's plenty of degeneracy to be had on other boards. and btw, the "ankles to /gif/" timeline happened in less than 100 years.

Just because the clothing habits of women slowly changed over time that does not make it a slippery slope. That's just something changing over time. And yes you will go from ankles to knees to thighs, people arent just going to fucking change overnight, it's a gradual process you fucking retards

Oh yeah sure, that Scimitar to the back of their necks is just for show.

I had a Muslim english teacher. She basically said that she covers up her body and wears a jihab to empower women, while other women like to expose their body for empowerment.

>happened in less than 100 years
Yes and women were dressing modestly WITHOUT THE HIJAB for hundreds more, proving that there is an attainable middle ground that we will not just instantly slip out of.

>jihab
keg

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SERVE PORK TO EVERYONE

how cute and heart warming
XD
>you and 74 others like this
:)

Lol XD XD 100 100 desu family haha lol. :DDD REAL NIGGA HOURS.

They wear it because they want to rub it in everyone's face that they're a Muslim.

I've seen chicks wearing the hijab with skintight jeans and a mesh shirt where you can see her bra. SO MODEST

Weren't women in the Roman times wearing veils like Mary and other Christian figures? Or is that just church propaganda that came later?

Just saying that women covering their heads isn't unheard of in the West.