So reddit is banning every subreddit with any content that has gore, racism, and hate speech...

so reddit is banning every subreddit with any content that has gore, racism, and hate speech. how about we finally end every subreddit we dislike?

You gotta be more clear
Say let's post rekt niggercore on sjwRus or something

I vote /r/politics cause it's liberal circlejerk

look man i dont know what subreddits there are, i just heard the news from normie friends
for all i care post gay nigger orgy with a trump to every subreddit

Is r the Donald deleted?

You're on the Internet nigger go check for yourself

No u

I vote /r/The_Donald cause it's conservative circlejerk. Unless they already did.

/r VPN and Firefox

gtfo normie reddit edge lords REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eat a dick old nigga

A bandaid for cancer? Hah nigga please, not on my macaroni and cheese. Whiteboi freeze, don't say "bless you" when I sneeze! Get down on your kneese and suck on these. Stop watchin cheese, mind your beezneeze, listen while I fart down in this breeze. I could smite you with ease.

By the way, what's reddit?

It's Miss Venti in the house.

trips of truth
but they won't. democrats are a conservative party too. the two parties kinda need each other.

Nah fuck that shit. It's how we got here. Also retroactively check em. Didnt even know

just stating that they are something other than their rhetoric portrays them, and that t_d has been tamed by the corporate wing of the GOP enough that it's an asset to the dems.

>Normie
>Not using normalfag
NEWFAGS LIKE YOU RUINED Sup Forums
NEWFAGS GET OOOOUUUUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly, youre right though. Still I'm freaking tired of these dumbass people. On both sides too. Why can't people just think for once instead of blindly following memeic ideas.

I wish I had an answer for that, but the best I can come up with is the odd role of piety and class in the anglo psyche.

No need I already know why. Humans are social creatures and all that jazz.

keep making accounts and post "hate speech"

Lets spam their shit

Nothing will happen because you're all stupid and lazy, how about you make a gore thread or something????

Yet they're not quite this stupid elsewhere.

Yes I agree.

Bull fucking shit

Bad move on their part, their shtick was having a subreddit for everything

Hive mentality coupled with a need to be right/just.

Leave Brittny alone!