Without talking about poo, what are your thoughts on India and the Indian people?

Without talking about poo, what are your thoughts on India and the Indian people?

POO

Priyanka has the perfect personality to match that glorious body

Also, IMO Indians are diligent, studious but far lacking in self-expression

I regularly masturbate to cell phone videos of chubby dirty Indian women having sex

TURK GYPSY BASTARD

FUCK OFF

pooskins

They care more about cows than about the streets in front of their own homes and the health of their own families. Poo-free enough?

>what are your thoughts on India
seems interesting, too hot and humid but great archaeological sites
>and the Indian people?
POO

Indians this country think they are black

lol gangsta indians
post pics of them

bhangra is basically nigger music

Excellent food, but Indians are by far the worst fucking customers.

10/10 food. The Indians I've met have been very friendly.

You disgust me.
True sadly
ABCDs are cancer. Some even speak in AAVE
Pls no
Thank you come again

Unique look, unique food, unique culture.

would not entirely genocide and park in zoos/10

I know 1 (one) Indian named Sandji or something. He is clean and friendly.

lighter nigger, they are killing people that eat cow meat

SOPA DE VACA UMA DELICIA

Wasn't an isolated case?

Friendly people. I wouldnt dare try their food though.

false

Weird place with weird economics.
Nice people though.

DEFECATE

A fucking mess. India is what the EU would be had there been no institutions to prevent the faulty corruption

I have some conflicting feelings about India. Instinctively I want to say that it's a shitty country, but there really is a lot to like. The food is excellent, the older architecture and natural landscapes seem very pretty, they've decided to stick with a democracy, despite all the similar nations in the region having an iron-fisted ruler, and they make some pretty sweet cars.

But there is also so much to dislike, as well. The poverty, the continuing caste-based system, islam, how dirty everything is. My god, polio was still endemic to India until a few years ago. But first and foremost, it seems natural to compare the country to China. They both have massive populations and seemingly similar starting points for development. But even though China just started opening up to the rest of the world in the past thirty years and suffered under a shitty communist leadership before that, they've come so much further than India in every single way. Their economy is better, their cities are nicer, their architecture is generally a lot better, they have fewer ethnic tensions, and everything they do is just in general a lot more impressive than any Indian achievements I can think of. Even their space program is better.

And China has an interesting history. What does India have? Nothing interesting happened there before, during or after the Brits left. Is there anything that's characteristic of Indian culture? I know Buddha and Gandhi... That's pretty much it. I can think of lots of things for China, but I don't know anything about contemporary Indian culture. You just suck at marketing your country, I think.

>islam
thats unironically the best thing that ever happened to india

>not capitalism

Seriously ?

Yeah, just look at the greatness of of northwest India.
We could have had 1.3 billion terrorists more

more or less, AFAIK national police reinforced security due to the international criticism or some shit

you gotta admit their architecture WAS great
emphasis on "WAS"

very interesting religion

we had a few indians come to our school and they smelled very bad

This, Islam accomplished much more in India than Hinduism ever did. It's just a shame that the Mughals were so violent

i like indians
too bad their govt wants war with us all the time
just accept we exist already

also she would have been perfect if she was a muslim
soon then, soon.........

I'm against Islam in every way, but this is true. Islamic rule was the best thing that Indians have. Hinduists are a bunch of savages.

>And China has an interesting history. What does India have? Nothing interesting happened there before, during or after the Brits left.
Seriously m8?

slave race

Fucked an Indian girl, her feet smell like rotten doritos, disgusting

All minorities do this when they come to white countries, Arabs, Asians, Indians all start to act like niggers because it's hip or something.

t. Has only met a few diaspora

It's funny how India, Iran and China were pushed around so much despite having such a massive headstart.

>All minorities do this when they come to white countries, Arabs, Asians, Indians all start to act like niggers because it's hip or something.

I heard its because they grow up in black majority areas and end up idealizing it

You are correct but you'll trigger Sup Forums and the shitpoosters here.

Poo

No man we have some areas that are mostly populated by middle easterners and they do all the typical nigger stuff you know, they love rap music, talk about gang culture shit, speak using retarded slang etc. I notice this is a thing in places like France too.

Feel like youre being selective with your views or you really dont know much.

The fact that china grew so much is because so much manufacturing was moved there. Its the sweatshop of the world, everything from mcdonalds toys, clothing, hardware manufacturing, etc etc.

There is literally no way any country couldnt grow if they got that much money input from other countries. Their government is also communist and isnt afraid of just getting what needs to be done.

Really think about it, outside of manufacturing shit for cheap. What exactly does china have, theyre notorious for ripping everything off. Even if a chinese company copied something, they cant be sued in china. I remember apple suing some company who used "iphone" on their products and apple lost the case. So much hacking and chinese nationals who steal secrets in other countries where they work.

India might not be that well off but just the fact that its functioning and isnt in the middle of a civil war like some places in africa is a marvel in itself.

I'm not him, but a lot of library burnings happened between all the way from Afghanistan through to Bengal when the Muslim's were there (although that's more of a Turkic thing than Islamic since I never really heard of Arabs burning literature).

I was in this hotel the other day just eating breakfast. There was this family from europe somewhere, I couldnt really make out what language they were speaking as they were sitting a bit away and I had my co worker talking to me.

The kids dressed like wiggers. Jeans, sneakers, sweatshirt and a hat. It was kinda weird to see how american they dressed but speaking some weird ass language.

poonjabi poosy repootation poohaps poorly poot

Smart persons, somewhat dirty, good engineers, archaic social organization.