>Have to write an 11 page essay about Medieval Europe
>Due in 7 hours
>I've written nothing.

How fucked am I Sup Forums?

>Do a medieval fanfic
>???
>PROFIT

You need 15 days more.

Google Geralt of Rivia and talk about how influential he was in the shaping of Temeria. Also, how he fucked bitches and killed whoresons.

Talk for 5+ pages about the inbreeding

Just recap game of thrones and see if they notice

I was going to suggest the same

>search for a random history blog by a russian with articles about medieval europe
>said blog must be from one of those .ru domains
>google translate articles from russian to english
>credit the same refence sources cited on russian articles, most russkies use french & german sources anyway
>profit

use big blocky titles where appropriate ;)

just hand it in late retard

One page at a time. Also rely heavily on Wikipedia (inbe4 NOT MUH REAL SOURCE), and just cite some of the citations below as well as some other books you find online that look as if they correlate to the subject matter.
Remember, one page at a time. You'll do it user.
Also, use ctrl+f and look for all the punctuation, and increase the size until it looks weird. It'll fuck the spacing a bit but generally not as noticable or provable as margin fuckery. It won't give you an entire page but it'll push you to the finish line (or believably over the finish line for some """authenticity""").
Bullshit as much as you can, throw in a lot of pointless conjecture and use quotes often from the books you have (or can find online). Tangents are your friend, lay out as many topics beforehand, try to get like 22 topics, that way each topic is half a page, and then on top of that you've got a conclusion and an into and all the sentences to make these topics flow together cohesively. You'll have trouble keeping it UNDER 11 pages with all this under your belt.

richard the lionheart the pope crusades good place to start

That's not too much. Just take an adderall if you can and bust a nut of knowledge into a word doc

What professor would have specified eleven pages?

This.

To assist in your searches some google dorking will assist you in this.

inurl:.ru or inurl:ru will assist with locating these russian domains.

this

I prefer the Children's Crusade and the Albigensian Crusade.

wikipedia is worthless and not a real source. You have to be in highschool to consider even reading that shit. Every uni has online libraries with proper peer reviewed sources, plus you use whatever you learn in class.

Not very fucked if you know shit about medieval europe...

Quick, smash your big toe with a brick. Be sure to shatter the bone so bad that the toe becomes rendered useless so you need to have it amputated. Gives you extra time to finish the essay. Problem solved. You can live without all your toes and still walk and run.

Who the fuck writes an essay on a topic as general as "medival europe"