Why does Sup Forums hate Ben Shapiro? He's a conservative who hates BLM and SJWs and is extremely red-pilled

Why does Sup Forums hate Ben Shapiro? He's a conservative who hates BLM and SJWs and is extremely red-pilled.

>inb4 "but he's a kike you dumb goy"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo
youtube.com/watch?v=oR-Be16j8M0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we don't he's easy to bully because he's short and jewish
honestly i like a lot of his opinions and if he didnt come off so strongly with never trump he'd probably not get nearly the ration of shit he's getting now

Because he is a hypocrite and a manner that lies about his height. Also a failed white knight. Just sad.

go away to huff post with your friend michelle sheklestein ben you faggot

Oh and by the way, the real reason is because his opinion is bought and paid for. Him, Levin and several others got paid off to hate on trump.

WE

He's an Israel-first neocon who would gleefully sacrifice every American to protect the land of God's chosen people.

he's quite literally one of the most butthurt people when it comes to Trump

Lied for months that he'd support Trump if he was the nominee. When it became obvious that Trump would be the nominee, he spent months (and continues today) to insult him constantly. He spends more time talking shit about his own party's nominee than he does talking about the shitshow on the Democratic side

He exposed himself as nothing but another shill, and he has plummeted in popularity and ratings. People just follow him around telling him to get gassed all day on Twitter and Facebook now. His career is over.

>sanctimonious prick
>shameless self-promoter
>wannabe know-it-all
>looks sinister
>wears his ethnocentrism on his head

Same reason why Ben Carson became irrelevent. The masses don't care about technical details.
youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo

WUZ

He's a cuck. And a whiny baby. To this day, he still believes that Michelle Fields story and contributes to the #NeverTrump joke movement.

I don't hate him, I listen to his stuff all the time and agree with 95% of everything I've ever heard out of his mouth

But he doesn't understand the internet and meme culture and is too sensitive about the whole Jew meme thing. He brings it on himself, if he didn't say it bothered him so much then people wouldn't troll his twitter with it all the time.

He's Jewish.. You're criticizing him for supporting Israel?

Why does he hate trump?
>he is a conservative who hates SJWs and is extremely red-pilled

I agree and forgot to mention how susceptible he is to bait.

BREITBART

Fuck off kike worshiping shill.

he's a kike you dumb goy

but he's a kike you dumb goy

We actually used to approve of him till he became super butthurt about Trump

He probably could've rebounded from that, but instead he left Breitbart and hasn't done anything worth note since then

So he's just perpetually butthurt to us

CHOSEN

PEOPLE

Because he looks like donte.

OF

He's not as rational as we thought.

The way he handled the fields-trump incident is all you need to know about this little manlets character.

He's a literal cuck. A white knighting cuck new Lord. He threw away his career for a women and because of his extreme trump bias.

He doesn't live in Israel
Therefore America should be put before Israel
Difference between supporting and prioritizing

ISRAEL

go away ben

He's a neocon dipshit that still holds onto GW Bush Era conservatism that isn't ever coming.

Basically he's completely irrelevant now just like Romney and he's being a little bitch about it.

He is just your average neocon hating on everyone who hates big faceless Corps. He even bashed Hollywood Jews for not being enough pro-Israeli. If there's a good side to whites being slowly eradicated it has to be the fact that Jews also decrease in population.

He's a kike and he doesn't want to Make America Great Again

>He's a conservative

no he's a media bootlicking cunt

fuck off, if he was sincere he would never show his face in a broadcast

Because he's a cunt.

Because he's a cuck, obviously.

He handled the fields incident absolutely terribly, in a manner similar to how an SJW would react, and now that fields is working for huffpo it makes his helping her even worse, to the point of collusion with libshits.

Plus he's likely taking pay from a pro-cruz group to badmouth trump.

I still like listening to him... but I just lost respect for him after that shit with Michelle fields where they were clearly in the wrong.

That guy literally ripped off Scott Adams

He acts like a SJW, he's a huge hypocrite.

youtube.com/watch?v=oR-Be16j8M0

STEREOTYPICAL

I don't hate him, I've just come to not care about his opinions anymore. He was kind of annoying for being such a baby about Trump's rise but the Michelle Fields thing crossed the line. It was really weak and he lost all credibility.

If he came home and apologized I'd welcome him with open arms.

Wasn't it the case with the Fields thing that Big Ben was using Jewish tricks to get out of his Breitbart contract?
I hear all the Jews there started to flee when they realized they couldn't get the goyim to go along with #nevertrump.

Before that I remember most of us enjoying Ben for his triggering of SJWs.
As is the case with Milo: Sup Forums typically likes Jews if they are using their craft towards our ends.

I don't hate shills, I just accept that they must face judgment for their sins.

Thinking back, this whole fields thing was so obviously engineered from the very start, I don't know if he was knowingly involved in that scheming or just a pussy-on-the-pedestal bystander, but either way he should have spotted what was going on the moment after it happened.

The fact that he still won't admit he was waaay in the wrong, even after fucking MSNBC and CNN admitted there was no story there, shows how much of a faggot he is, I honestly liked him as a writer and speaker prior to that, but now I can't stand him for being such a gullible and/or corrupt faggot.

Hr goes full SJW when antisemitism is on the table. It's only free speech until you insult the Jew.

There wasn't even anti-semitism involved with the fields thing, he was just looking for an easy-out to damage Trump.

>If he came home and apologized I'd welcome him with open arms.
You're just setting yourself up for him to slip another knife between your ribs m8.

Who said I only disliked him because of the Fields thing? I didn't like him before that.

He's antitrump

UGLY

Was just pointing out he went full-SJW even without antisemitism too.

Because he's a Manlet.

When will they learn?

>is extremely red-pilled
no hes not. it doesnt take a genius to figure out that BLM and SJW are total bullshit. he's just riding that 'conservative jew' train to try and attract young people, but he's just a backstabbing jew like the rest of them. never trust a jew, theres always an ulterior motive for what they do

Good point.

>He's a conservative who hates BLM and SJWs

So basically an inverted Jew

AMERICAN BADGER CHASING A BURGER?

This is also not an excuse as every religion believes that its the "correct" one and "chosen" by God, otherwise there would be no legitimacy

I don't hate him

Not a reason

So why hate him?

Also not all Jews are one person...

He's willing to betray his principles to white-knight for a serial liar. I'm sure he still defends her to this day.

Google the fields incident.

Sup Forums used to like shapiro a few months ago, but he turned into a giant faggot because trump isn't 110% pro israel like everyone else in the GOP.

i listen to his AM radio show during my vommute every morning... so my opinion of him has nothing to fo with Sup Forums

the dude is such a dick, everytime the other hosts talk about anyone, all ben does is attack people. hes so negative and condescending. everythime he is proven wrong, he just acts arrogant and talks shit on everyone and sucks his own dick

normal interaction
brian:the people of florida chose trump over rubio...
ben: because the people of florida are idiots and got fooled by a con artist
brian: but its rubios state and
ben: yeah because the people of florida are so dumb they cant blah blah such a terrible person like trump. if they were as smart as me, they would see blah blah

plus he always shills for the US helping israel but he knows its scummy so he is very passive aggressive and subtle about it

caller: i think we should put america first
ben: that is an empty statement and youre dumb for saying that. do you want to add some substance to your statement?
caller:well i thnk leaders give too much to allies..
ben: what a dumb statement, of course you give money to allies, thats why theyre called allies not enemies, blah blah

Ben "we should find racists and damage their careers" Shapiro

but yeah, SJWs are the worst!

>SJWs
Not feminist SJWs, he fully supports them since a man should never ever touch a woman.

It wasn't even when he became butthurt about him originally, it was when he quit his job because trump's security manhandled, bruised, almost killed, a poor helpless woman.

Most religions don't believe that only certain bloodlines are actually real people while everyone else are just livestock, though.

He is a direct example for why you don't make allies simply out of a common enemy. So what if he says the obvious truth when it comes to a bunch of retarded campus tumblrinas, when he himself has demonstrated their irrational behavior in his persistent refusal to allow nationalism to win.

Nope you got it wrong there, he isn't antinationalist if it's Israeli nationalism, he's anti American nationalism

That's why he's oven-worthy

colion noir is a good black guy.

J E W
E
W

Meant "allow nationalism to win in America", thought it was implicit as all he does right now is whine about the American elections.

he was against Trump from the beginning

that is how you know he was part of the establishment

if he was one of us, he would have been on the Trump train from the beginning