only if she's on the pill...

Nudes or leave

Absolutely would. In, on, and around her

The perfect type of fat chick, dump user

Well that's a shame

Full frontal user I'm fapping

?

No thanks. British women are subhuman filth

She looks like a skanky topless barmaid that lets patrons with moustaches suckle her flappy teats for tips.
I bet her box is hairy and shes not too shy to just let the cum dry on her thigh

Bitch looks crusty, bet her fav drink is vodka cranberries cos she doesn't wash her snatch properly or in a timely fashion

I reckon her first-time was with uncle Davo when she was 13.
I can tell by her appearance, she doesn't value herself

Her butt burbles visibly when she guffs

She likes to flop a tit on things and people in a display of perceived dominance not disimilar to the way a dog humps a leg or men teabag guys they've drank under the table, knocked out or killed

Her name would be Sarah or Elisabeth and her favorite meal is bacon sarnies wiv chips n brown sauce

Her asshole prolapses when she drops mass nards after a big weekend cos she saves her dumps for work due to her apartment having sub par ventilation

Her dildo is black and she calls it Antwon

Where in Australia OP? Are you still with her? She's pretty

>Tfw you'll never have anyone say this to you
Why even live boys?

Haha

Western suburbs

Melb or Syd?

Flat feet, fallen arches from working behind the bar.
She'll need orthopedic custom mades later in life but it wont stop her hobble.
She'll also develop a large mole on the underside of her chin with a fast growing grey hair that constantly needs plucking.

People will have trouble not focusing on it during conversation and she'll always wonder why people dont pay attention to what she said

Auch
Nvm

She tells her friends about the time she got fucked by 4 guys in the same night in a park but she leaves out the part about them being aboriginal

The levels of autism are crippling

I've been called a seer and often get approached by law enforcement to do profile work ups on suspects

She says she hates yoghurt but always has a tub of plain unsweetened in her fridge.

You know why that is dont ya?

more. fucking? vids?

>abos

And she's ruined

More?

id love to squeez those hips while i slide my big cock into her

You're retarded.