Just drank Absinthe for the first time ever. The comedown has me feeling really depressed...

Just drank Absinthe for the first time ever. The comedown has me feeling really depressed. Is this a common thing for the drink?

Also dumping nudes of my chubby wife if interested.

ples help

Welcome to alcoholism

How's that?

>chubby
Please don't.

Absinthe is overrated. The buzz you get is almost like a somewhat sobering feeling. It's really hard to explain the type of buzzed Absinthe gives you but it's not a good one.

Alcohol in general is a depressant, so that's not specific to one drink.

I used to be a 24/7 alcoholic. You're probably going through minor withdrawals which can give you depression, anxiety or both.

That's the feeling that triggers alcoholics to keep drinking.

Finally drank absinthe myself for the first time a couple if weeks ago. And yeah, it really had an effect. Can't explain it, there was a buzz like you get when you've had a drink. But the comedown was a bit spacey, and I felt flat too, wouldn't say I was depressed as you described though op
Would you try it again? I certainly do, deserves another try.

I don't know where you are, but you will never *ever* get your hands on legitimate absinthe that drove people nuts. What you're drinking is essentially 70% licorice alcohol. Tujone content now is regulated and set at a measly 35mg/l, and that's in Europe. Back when absinthe was cool, it was in the hundreds.

Tl;dr you're a trendy faggot and just can't deal with a hangover. Enjoy your gay little absinthe starter kit.

:/ I don't get this way with other drinks. I dunno.

Interested in the wife!

Exactly this. If you want real absinthe, make your own.

what color was yours

green, blue or black?

>I don't know where you are, but you will never *ever* get your hands on legitimate absinthe that drove people nuts.

Agree; what people drink as absinthe now is just high alcohol flavored sugar water.

I bought a whole bottle, so of course I'm gonma finish it eventually. I feel like maybe I should have a friend with me though, so I don't feel so lonely afterward

Yeah, you're right, its probably psychosomatic

light green

Idk but I drank this liquor that was 100 proof called Paramount Vodka and when I woke up, it felt like my entire body was on fire. My heart would beat erratically if I tried to lay down and close my eyes. I literally couldn't eat anything or sleep for two days unless I drank more of it. Pretty sure my liver was failing at that point.

Would happily drink with you user.
Next time you poor a drink think of me. You won't be alone.

Depression from Absinthe is not normal. However, depression from having to view nudes of your chubby wife is normal.

This. It's just strong alcohol.

aww... thx

ily bby.

you just drank water mixed with ethanol brewed out from different herbs mainly anise. if it wasn't moonshiner or something like this the thujone contet was so low that it can't affect you.

you're imaginating things

Wow! Carry on

WHERE'S THE FUCKING NUDES?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!!!?!????!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?

>The comedown has me feeling really depressed. Is this a common thing for the drink?

Alcohol is a depressant and Absinthe is 70% ABV, do the math

hahah wow, sick burn user.

I know the chubby thing is not everyone's cup of tea, but she still works for me.

Punks like him is the reason the fat HAES and feminist harpies screech so loud. OP is an enabler. If they were all denied dick until they went to the gym and hit at least "overweight" on the BMI scale as opposed to "obese", "morbidly obese" and "ha ha very funny guy, people this fat don't actually exist" that they usually seem to be at, we would all be in a better place.

the crap I bought was only 55%. Now I feel cheated.

I'm hoping that she literally works for you, as in your nurse or secretary or errand girl, because if you actually love that fucking thing then you're a failure as a man.

Moar user, any full frontal?

Tell me, do you have autism? To my knowledge, Autism is marked by a disability to understand other's points of view.

Why the fuck would you get drunk on your own?

no wonder

Fucking amazing, spread open?

true, it tastes good though and gets you surprisingly hammered

Cuz I have nobody to drink with. My wife won't touch the strong stuff, and anyway she has work tomorrow. It's my weekend.

Also, I didnt expect it to hit me as hard as it did.

/thread

Got no spread pics.

She do anal?

yeah you should

Yep. She has been known to cum from Anal on occassion.

Pics of her getting fucked in the ass?

Never took any. Good idea though. Will do that tomorrow night

Any at all of you fucking her?

Oh no, I understand it. You're worthless sack of shit that long ago said "fuck it" and refuse to try to make something useful of yourself, so you hoard pictures of your revolting overweight waifu while drinking shitty pleb liquor and pretending that you're tripping balls.

I mean I get it: you need strong alcohol to wipe her cellulite ridden ass from memory after you're done eating it, but I don't think absinthe will cut it. You need that 140 hillbilly shit to get even half way there, and that's only for a few hours.

Suprisingly? What is surprising, exactly? The fucking ABV is written right on the label.

no doubt youre feeling depressed that you spent $70 on ass garbage. just mix ethanol and listerine if youre really chasing that undrinkable vibe

Youre drinking a depressant

Actually, I quite enjoy the company of chubby girls. Always have. So soft and warm.

TBH I dont usually drink Liquor anymore, I stick to beer usually. But Ive always been curious about absinthe, so I decided to try it.

You seem upset. You're putting a lot of thought into the idea of me fucking a fat girl.

just this one

also though OP had a ghost penis

I'm just at a loss here. I don't understand how much of a fucking lowlife you have to be to resort to that.

I bet you fuck her using bacon grease as lube.

only $40

and like I said, never tried it before. Was curious.

I found it palatable.

She was 130 when I married her. After 6 years of marriage and 2 kids, shes 160. I didnt marry her for her weight, and I don't care, because I'm not insecure, and I'm attracted to her, not just what she looks like on my arm.

Definitely need to take more in that case, she looks good though!

Alcohol is a depressant.

your face is a depressant

you need to drink more!

That's only 50%, i used to drink straight shots of everclear at 95%.

well, arent you a badass.

Not really, the way we used to drink i should be dead. Young and dumb.

try coors banquet

Thanks for sharing your wife. Hot af

there is no comedown. you might get a hangover... it's just alcohol dumbass, unless it's home made, you aren't going to get any other effects.

Well, of course theres a comedown. You don't stay drunk forever. It's not like a hangover though. No headache or Nausea.

Anyway, I feel back to normal like this.

Have anymore?

thas all I got this time. I'll pop into a chubby thread when I have more.

Awesome

OK, genius. When people say 'comedown', the vernacular connotation is with narcotics or other drugs harder than alcohol, as I'm sure you know... no shit you don't stay drunk for ever, you contrarian bipedal vagina.

The connotation is based on the context. If you can't use the context to surmise that I'm refering to sobering up from a state of drunkeness, you have no business using the word "genius" to describe anybody, ironically or not.

ITT: Morons who don't know that alcohol is alcohol and ethanol is all the same to the body.
ITT: Even bigger morons who don't know that absinthe has been tested many, many times and HPLC'd repeatedly to show that the longstanding myth that absinthe has psychoctive compounds in it is pure fiction. Absinthe, like most flavored distillates, may have trace amounts of all sorts of compounds that affect it's flavor, by they are in such infinitesimally small quantities that it is impossible to have any affect on the human body. All such beverages are tested at length for this btw. Further, the level of thujone (a very weak psychoactive compound that is a Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) antagonist, would immediately lose any and all psychoactive properties in situ due to the ketone reaction with stomach acid (HCl), rendering it of no biochemical effect whatsoever--and this is in addition to the fact that thujone is in trace amounts in absinthe anyway.

The myth that absinthe is different from any other type of ethanol you imbibe is 100% false.

Only retards believe these century old legends repeatedly proven false over the past decades.

Small brained 4chantards aplenty.

Hurr-durr, muh absinthe.

>isn't invited to the kind of parties where absinthe is partaken

stale pasta, didnt read

>I'm refering to sobering up from a state of drunkeness
OP is posting about absinthe and in the post it is implicit that he or she is wondering about the alleged other properties of the drink, and I know you know this. Again, you're just being contrarian for the sake of being a little bitch. Fuck off now, genius.

Personally, i can't feel a differnece between Absinth and Pastis like Pernod ('Absinth without Artemisia absinthium'). So i think all the talk about thujone is bullshit.

I am the OP. When I say "Comedown" in the context of an alcoholic beverage, I am referring to the alcoholic beverage.

Kill yourself

I am a Ph.D. Biochemist, btw.

>isn't invited to the kind of parties where absinthe is partaken

Actually, I have been. Which is precisely why I did a fair amount of a review of all the research on absinthe years ago. Absinthe's effects, my friend, on those believing it does something different are a product solely of your brain due to the power of suggestion. It is the same reason some people can be hypnotized and others cannot. Those that believe in hypnotisim can, those that don't can't. It turns out hypnotisim is complete bullshit too btw.

"Absinthe has been frequently and improperly described in modern times as being hallucinogenic. No peer-reviewed scientific study has demonstrated absinthe to possess hallucinogenic properties."

>stale pasta, didnt read
Retard confirmed. If you didn't read it, you couldn't know it was pasta. Lrn2logic, dumbfag.
Oh, and btw, it wasn't pasta at all. That's literally how dumb you are.

genius detected
appreciate the info user
thanks for sharing the facts and making this board useful

>big post

>is pasta

nobody goes to the trouble to type that much bullshit.

it's pasta. I dont need to read the whole thing to see how long it is.

not him, but you DO sound fucking stupid
especially with that type of illogic
also, pretty obviously not copypasta
absinthe threads are nonexistent anyway, moron so you make no fucking sense

I figured you were, and it's also clear that you just have a bunch of sand in your vagina because everyone called you out for your faggotry. No one says 'I'm coming down off of that drink.'--they say 'sobering up', and we both know this. Good luck with your problem of being a huge raging pussy. Who the fuck goes online to tell people that the big bad green fairy hurt their sensitive little vag. Pretty much everyone knows it's just another spirit with no psychoactive properties. These are the threads that can be expected from the pussified generation(s) though, I guess. If you aren't a kid, you are one retarded adult. Congratulations on making Sup Forums even more cancerous with your shit thread though. Die.