Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, i have discovered this pic related coin that seems to be 50cent from the one side and 1euro from the other. Should i sell it on ebay or smth?

Sell it on eBay for half a euro

kek

that's the coin of Malta

yeah but the one side is just like a € and the other like 50cents. Check pic

not sure if troll
well done
possibly gr8 b8

not a troll user u want timestamp or what?

Not op but since it's a coin thread how much are these worth? Had them for awhile now.

Back

No, you retard, it's not like a €1 coin. The €1 coin has a different metal in the center, your coin is just one metal.

(OP here) they seem the could be worth something. I also have some coins but posted this cause its a manufacture error and i know they usually cost a lot

then explain it faggot, what is it?

It's a 2€ coin and a 50 cent coin. Wasn't so hard right?

Mhux izzomma u tara kemm tiswa sena/tnejn ohra :P

my fucking point: ITS A MANUFACTURE ERROR--->COULD SELL IT MAYBE?

It's not, though. It's just how they make their .5 coins in Malta. Google that shit. Faggot.

You caused me to have a seizure, I hope you're happy making me a veggie

It is a 50 cent coin. The 1 euro malta coin has the malta cross on it

:(

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you blind as well as retarded? It's a fucking Maltese ¢50 coin. It's fucking stamped right on the fucking coin. Google Malta+50+cent+coin... the results are all the same as OP's pic.

jesus christ.

Here sell it and become rich lol

:((

Pic related

Resident malteser here. Thats what our coins look like.

Okay, thanks guys. gonna an hero now

And my trips and dubs just further prove that you're a fucking retarded faggot and should an hero.

Do you miss having your own real money, now you've been Euro-cucked?

sorry man you are right, gonna do it

go to Sup Forums faggot this is a coin thread

Ehh sort of. Our currency was twice the strength of the euro so shit seems expensive when its labelled as 20 for example when compared to it being 10 before. Then again anyone who was born around 2000 have no idea of this so I guess its old thinking? Though not having to exchange money is nice I guess.

Fuck europe though bunch of elite dipshits blaming everything on the southern countries

Why are they so grey? That coins should be golden coloured.

You are an retard, op

lightening, angle, old coins, meh camera and shitty crop? I don't know

Better?

sweet.

you better live stream it, tho.