Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorylessness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5'8"

Too bad this year's draft class a shit.

>best class since 03
>a shit

good think you'll lose your pick to philly, lelker cuck

not that guy, but it's one of the worst drafts for the celtics to have the #1 overall in. the top 3-4 guys are all guards, and they have both of those positions already well established.

>le portland had clyde so passed on mj argument

fuck off back to r/nba

How long before we get a column from Simmons talking about how they should package Smart and the pick to get Boogey?

I could see them picking one up and stashing to see what they can trade it for

what?
the biggest thing is for the celtics to decide what kind of team they want to be.

are they trying to compete right now? if so, they should trade the pick for a superstar or something and try and sign a free agent along with them.

are they building for the future? if so, they might want to draft a guard for when IT falls off. it woudn't make their current team any better though, and they would be at the same place in a couple of years.

Celtic won't win shit with Isaiah starting. Love his game but he's gonna get obliterated on defense in playoffs. Their D is already crap when he's on the floor this year

Portland passed on Jordan because they already had Clyde Drexler so they drafted Sam Bowie instead.

you're welcome

>relying on a manlet as your only offense

Based manlet

Interdasting

you're welcome

It's not on 03 level
It has a increadible depth of good guys, but not a lot of superstar material

The team with the worst record rarely ever wins the lottery. The odds of it happening 3 years in a row is pretty low

>I don't understand independent statistical events, the post

Go sit at the blackjack table. The table is hot!

(((He))) won't let us get the 1st pick. It's going to the Lakers or Suns.

i literally dont understand the concept of statistics : the post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorylessness

>1st round exit

Enjoy your loss is the Eastern finals