Free land in Russia?

Anons of Russia, is this true? Is Putin actually offering fee land to foreigners as long as they farm the land or open a business? I would absolutely jump on this in a heartbeat if it is true. I grow tired of the degeneracy of America and hope for a better simpler life to be had in Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/politics/224099-russia-land-free-east/
bizpacreview.com/2016/05/20/russia-wants-to-give-away-free-land-for-folks-to-move-to-siberia-and-you-wont-believe-whos-lining-up-342490
youtu.be/0JQ0xnJyb0A
rt.com/politics/330183-russia-to-overcome-corruption-slowly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Free land to Russian Citizens.

Forgot source
rt.com/politics/224099-russia-land-free-east/

Another article I found about Britbongs wanting to move there.
bizpacreview.com/2016/05/20/russia-wants-to-give-away-free-land-for-folks-to-move-to-siberia-and-you-wont-believe-whos-lining-up-342490

Good luck being self sufficient enough to survive.

There no where to buy soap, milk, nothing, and I mean nothing. There aren't even roads to get there.

Its a nice idea, but it would take a real pioneer to do it. Also I'm not sure you should trust that you wont be killed and your shit all stolen by the locals. It's not like you can own guns as a foreigner.

>to-move-to-siberia
They give land not in Siberia, but in Far East, near Khabarovsk and Vladivostok. It is not frozen wasteland.

>2.5 acres

Yeah, with the costs of travel you could buy the same amount here.

It's only for Russians. Besides, Russia being free of degeneracy is a meme. They're largely free of deviancy, but deviancy isn't the only form of degeneracy.

But then you still have the US government breathing down your neck.

true. Just airlifting materials and supplies to setup and survive would outweigh costs of buying somewhere near civilization.

Same.

25+ might tempt me. Also throw in a Russian bride and I'm pulling out my visa

Is it really as simple as the government giving me 2.5 acres to farm or log or mine or whatever as long as it is being developed? Also how would I apply for this?

But at least there would be only white and asian immigrant, it would still be interesting to try to be autonome

I wonder if exporting to japan, korea and china would still cost too much

Yeah, and then you get to deal with having no infrastructure in an undeveloped foreign land.

You want a bunch of relatively cheap wilderness land? Look to Alaska.

Yeah, if it was actually a large plot of land you get sure, 2.5 acres is barely a yard.

You need to be a Russian

soap, rope, stool, nothing

it's only for citizens
non-citizens can buy for very cheap though

You would never get an ethnic Russian woman to move there. Some shovel faced asian maybe...

Good luck with that. Costs for brokerage and translation etc alone would be a lot.

My grandparents were immigrants from Russia and I'm, well, not fluent but my Russian is pretty good. Seriously considering returning to the motherland

How would I go about buying land in Fr est Russia then?

Still less degenerate than Canada or the US or Europe. At least they're still allowed and encouraged to have pride in their nation instead of having this multiculturalism and "world citizen" bullshit shoved down their throats every day. Ironic considering that barely 30 years ago Russia was the center of the radical left before the USSR collapsed and they changed tactics. Now let's face it were almost more leftist than the Soviet Union was

Wonder if we will hear about Westerners going there and starving and freezing to death? haha

Then no deal.

I have mingled with beautiful ethnic Russian girls.. I still am tempted to ask an ex gymnast to return to the motherland with me.

But in all reality. How would ethnic Russian men accept a WASP in their community? (moderate sized town)

Ironic how they moved to the states to escape the same shit that's starting to happen to the west now

How open would Russia be to a white Canadian who is willing to completely assimilate into your culture and learn your language? If Trudeau fucks us up and ends up changing the electoral system to keep himself in power for life I'd consider moving there. preferably while my government still let's us legally leave the country

You'd get stabbed by a bunch of tracksuit-wearing gopniks, robbed, and left to freeze in a train tunnel somewhere in Siberia.

You shouldn't let Westerners move to Russia. The people who migrate have no loyalty to the country they migrate to and will jump ship if things get even slightly bad

I have zero national sentimentalities and don't even feel *Canadian(

Just look at all the pathetic international Anglos ITT

>all this time I forced people to go work in Siberia

>i didn't realize idiots would volunteer if I told them it was free

I suggest you visit and find out for yourself. I would bet money you will change your mind.

I completely agree. All migrants are fucking scum. Anyone who abandons their country for another is just the same as shitskin economic migrants. White guys fleeing the countries they wont fight to defend deserve 0 respect.

Australia was a penal labor colony m8

lol

>ITT people who have never been to Russia, let alone know anything about the Far East.

>fight to defend

From what? The migrants that outnumber the native citizens? The government that is importing them by the boat? Your fellow countrymen that are spreading their ass and opening their wallets for migrants? The entire society is sucking that PC dick and even speaking your mind that this might not be a good idea makes you a radical racist hate-crime Nazi, ready to be locked up.

You can't fight that. They've beaten us through cultural poisoning, not strength of arms. You have to either move away to places with similar sentiments or be a hermit off the grid.

Comparing Australia's penal labor to Stalinist Siberia's. Insulting and ignorant desu.

My grandparents were worked to death building roads with their bare hands. Sentenced for the political dissent and being "inteligencia" - having studded in Germany in their youth and owning German books.

It should be a few hundred acres at least. 2.5 acres is not enough to even sustain a family of 1

When Vlad Tepes was facing the T*rk, the first thing he did was order that anyone unwilling to work should leave. Even though the Wallachians would be fewer in number, they would form a smaller and more cohesive unit with the unloyal elements purged from the equation, and thus be in a better position to make the T*rk fuck off

Poor you.

Some shitskin from shittiest war torn assblackistan wonders into Europe because hes tired of living in his shitty country and wont fight to change it... and he's scum.

But some whiny bitch Canadian with a fancy house and a couple cars and never gone hungry a day in his life, and wouldn't stand and fight.

Cry me a river.

All migrants are scum unwilling to what it takes to make their own nations better, and feel entitled to something better. Well you are both scum, and you are entitled to shit.

Not when you have to graze 1000 cows and pigs on it to feed your bacon triple cheeseburger diet, no I suppose not.

What if I want to move to Russia and Ukraine because I like the culture better?
America used to get good immigrants for that reason.

OOH culture shopping, how cosmopolitan

2 acres would not support a single cow over there.

Guessing you've never been to either place. We have no use for you. Literally none.

I like Alaska, but I like the idea of Siberia even more. No government, no laws, survive or die.

>presumptions and no refutation

Explain how to fight it, please, and what exactly I am fighting first. I've already been clear on why that's moronic.

Might as well go to the beach and punch the sand to stop the tide coming in. There's nothing noble about sacrificing yourself on the altar of liberals and being a pariah.

No burgers for you I guess.

Canadians would integrate much easier than shitskins and wouldn't work to overthrow your society.

You have to realize that Canada isn't a real nation.

Stand and fight for what? Multiculturalism? A divided nation? A leaf?

Canada died when the Red Ensign was removed. I won't stand and fight for this land because Soro's henchman Trudeau and his ilk like Kathleene Wynne will destory my country. I can only hope to fight with nationalist Europeans

Explain how you are any different from the Migrants shitting up Canada?

Sure haven't. Nor would I. I do admire your nationalism and look forward to when we are as nationalistic. Me and some partners just incorporated in Romania, we did not choose Russia or Ukraine because the people lack ethics and honesty. When the commies removed religion, they removed your morals.

Maybe Canada will be French again some day if all Anglos have this attitude

Revenge of the Cradles indeed

Yes American morals are Superior lol.

We don't impose religious law

We don't demand food preferences

We don't worship a pedophile and threaten to blow ourselves up when you draw a picture of him

We don't seek to convert the world to our doctrine.

We seek a home.

We would not allow that.

So you are OK with black and Asian migrants then I guess?

In business, very much so. Your country is corrupt from the top down.

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE, JIM

If the french can keep Canada "Canadien" then please do so. But I seriously doubt this.

Dude, you don't want a Russian bride. They may be very attractive, but at age 35 they instantly transform into this.

Are you sure Trudeau doesn't want everyone to be like him? Cause from outside it surely looks like he and his supporters are cancer that tries to spread beyond your borders.

Black mostly no, as they come from Jamaica and form gangs.

Asias are "okay" if they integrate, but this is not the case in toronto/hongcouver.

Confirmed for true. But they can cook and clean and wrestle bears.

Trick is to em young.

He is cancer. International Jewish, one world order, backed cancer.

If it happens it's too late to disallow it. We'd be buddies with you guys and the Russians either way.

If all you guys leave, it'd take a while to do it but we would. We could still be friends with whatever new country you go

>implying Siberia is frozen wasteland

He's an internationalist, so what would you expect? He's met with George Soros and his budget spends more money on foreign causes than domestic ones. He probably thinks he'll be UN secretary-general or some shit

youtu.be/0JQ0xnJyb0A
youtu.be/0JQ0xnJyb0A

if you had cool neighbors it wouldnt be so bad farming the tundra.

As much as I rail on the French it's peanuts compared to this new world order.

I live in a sizable francophone community and It's all well and good.

>implying I wouldn't move to Novosibirsk

from your own propaganda machine.
rt.com/politics/330183-russia-to-overcome-corruption-slowly/

As a Polish guy I somehow dislike the idea of moving to siberia. Maybe that's because all this transports of Polish people sent there over the course of history.

I'm OK with this. They get boring after a few year anyway i hear.
see, validation.

Also a woman who fights bears wont have a need to prove she is a strong woman by being a neurotic bitch.

You could make the same trip your ancestors made

Around 15-20 years bar some new crisis. It finally dawns on them that better to have a strong and big economic base from which you can take a little without any risk than steal everything that isn't nailed.

Good luck defending yourself from Russian bears.

They wouldn't be his ancestors if they were sent to Siberia - It was a 1 way trip.

Professionals recommend signal fires/flares. Guns don't really work at least not fast enough.

True.

Actually some of them got back, old as fuck and/or broken. Still, its not my idea of good time.

>it's so hard

That's probably the point

If they can do it, then you have some smart productive people working previously useless land.

>us gov
>Known evil
>Generally follows the law
>Guaranteed civil rights, high quality of life
>Plenty of good paying jobs to be had

>Russia
>Impoverished shithole
>Incredibly corrupt gov
>No civil rights
>No jobs

Really tough choice op

That plane makes my dick rock hard

An Aussie might manage, you are used to living is shit. Siberia is paradise compared to man eating spiders and perpetual ball sweat.

But some faggy Can/Merican or Brit... they would die inside a month.

>

The only reason one should really move to another country is when he gets a military contract that makes $50+ an hour.

Nice bravado Sergei, luckily you did a massively shitty job with my Polish ancestors and they all escaped to British-occuppied Iran from the gulags (minus one)

Yeah cuz I'm a communist Gulag guard. See Dumbfuck.

You've never met a cousin-fuckin', backwoods American redneck, have you? They can subsit on muddin' and sunflower seeds for months, тoвapиш.

>comparing Canadians to Mexicans and Brits working the land.

Honestly I hear you. It's shit, hard work and brutal land. But don't think Siberia would kill any true Canadian in a month, that's just ignorant.

I would watch that reality show.

This is true, which is why I don't concern myself with 2nd world snow-worlds.

>frozen soil

and eat how?

>that trigger discipline

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Novosibirsk

Its a big city genius.

>He fell for the "Trigger discipline must be maintained at all times regardless of circumstances" /k/ meme

Ironic.

As that is exactly what you are doing.

vlad bringing the heatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

>all these western people willing to migrate to Russia
Ebin :D
It seems those who glorify Russia the most don't know a shit about the country

I'm in Texas so I watch it every day. Pic related is 90% of the people I meet when hunting in East Texas.

>ah sheet clem, sorry ah shot ya in the foot but dem folks at /k/ are jus dumb, ya know?