Girls what do you prefer

girls what do you prefer
cuck males welcome to tell me what they like lmao.

Who hurt you?

you sound like such a little bitch, I wanna cock slap thru the computer you fucking twat. kill yourself, fagit

diddly kekerino

im not op but arent you another jewdicks crying about having dicks destroyed ?

circumcised all the way. sorry. just looks better to me imho. im probably biase because of the society i live in but uncircumcized just is yucky. i love being able to run my tongue along the edge of the head without pulling back a bunch of skin. fun way to tease a guy if you do it with your hands. u can hate me OP but thats what i like.

my iguana

This is a stupid question. Girls who are from a country where circumcision is normal obviously generally prefer circumcised penises, because that is what they are used to and they consider it more normal. Girls who are from parts of the world where circumcision isnt done, obviously find normal penises better, because they literally are a normal penis instead of a mutilated one. There really isnt an argument to find a mutilated penis better than a normal one unless you happened to have been raised in an area that made you believe that circumcision is normal.

in Aus i think we kind of stopped the whole jew shit a while back

>crying about having dicks destroyed ?

>im14&autisticandthisisfunny.jpg

Muslim guy here. Circumsized pussy all the way. Im probably biased because of the country i live in, but labia are just yucky. Gross... I love running my tongue over the peehole without having to fold a bunch of lips outof the way. You can hate me but thats what i like.

Do you see the irony in this? You are literally admitting that you are conditioned to like a mutilated dick. Don't you atleast feel kinda fucked up about that?

having mutilated dick is normal only in usa and israel

Dont forget about muslims, they are a very large part of the world aswell.

but lets talk about humans only

good thing she's not there. good thing im not either I thank the jews everyday for starting that trend.
one of my girlfriends always told this story about these two guys and she didnt know who to get with they were both pursuing her and she went for the jewish guy knowing that she'd be safe and wouldnt have to deal with the extra skin in her mouth.

uh oh someone is an upset little uncircumcised bitch. haha! its funny how all these guys are so upset that girls don't like uncircumcised dicks, but we never hear the circumcise men saying anything about uncircumcised guys, they don't talk shit, or cry, they don't give a shit. probably why they can satisfy us better. they arent busy worrying about other guys dicks haha.

>its funny how all these guys are so upset that girls don't like uncircumcised dicks
I live in the Netherlands, where girls dont actually prefer circumsized penises, so i am very fine. I am also very fine with the fact that i am theoretically capable of experience more sexual pleasure due to having significantly more nerve endings in my genitals.

Exactly this.

I never understand why the uncircumcised guys are so butthurt and care so much about other dudes dicks.

.t man

okay then why are you getting so passionate about strangers dicks? you secretly gay or soemthing? seems kinda gay. girls there only dont prefer circumcised because they havent been with a circumcised man. if they were they would appreciate it much more.

Gay guy here.

Prefer the idea of circumcised more just because a lot of guys are bad at hygiene and I imagine foreskin would amplify the dirty dick smell if I'm blowing a guy.

That said, it's never been and actual problem and I have no preference.

I guess I would be trying my hardest to convince girls that uncut dicks were better too if i was myself i mean it's gotta suck knowing that much of the women in the world are grossed out by uncut dicks. you never hear any women say I wish he was uncut, or circumcised dicks are gross. i feel for you guys. good luck out there.

im circumcise and if sex felt any better than it already does i'd honestly start raping people daily.

I'm not that guy but the problem isn't really other people's dicks. It's the fact that people do this to babies who cannot consent.

Cicumcision should be banned on minors unless they have a medical condition.

Because a large part of the world is getting their fucking genitals mutilated, leading to permantly less sexual pleasure, and we are supposed to act like its normal? Do you seriously wonder why some people decide to speak out against this phenomenon?

>Being uncircumcised
>Have the ability to pull back skin or not for aesthetics
>More feelings in dick
>Don't have to jack off after sex
>Being circumcised
>Stuck with the way dick looks
>Loss of feeling
>Chance of having botched circumcised with mutilating dick
>Have foreskin cut by jew and make into face cream

The autism in this thread is enormous...
I never met a girl giving a fuck about a few millimeters of dick skin
Like are you guys even socially functional you dont go up to a female and say “I am circumcised let's fuck“

That's not how flirting works if you really think that it matters to be circumcised or not you are a degenerated manlet

Uncut: You can always become cut.
Cut: You can never become uncut.

:)

yeah because its always the guys who arent circumcised speaking out. makes you wonder..

Yes, the cut people want everybody be mutilated because they were, whereas the uncuts care about the rights of the kids.

why user cares so much about dicks?

Because everyone here is a faggot

This doesnt make me wonder at all. In psychology this is a standard theory of how victimized people tend to (subconsciously) convince themselves that they are normal and that nothing is wrong.

wrong they have reverse circumcisions now. but no one wants to go back.
I've been both uncircumcized and uncircumcised and let me tell you the latter is much better. still feels the same to me. its when you get a ba circumcision that it fucks you up. get a better doctor.
you've never been circumcised so why would anyone listen to you? i was circumcised at 21. and sex got better

no cut guys ever talk about this its only th uncut.

>enter thread about circumcision
>see people that has opposite opinion
> HAHAHAHAHA, what dou you care about other peoples penis :DDDDD

seriously dont you see how silly that is?

Fag-user here. I prefer uncircumcised for sucking. Couldn't care less when it comes to getting fucked though.

so many upset kids. go to school and tell your friends that they shouldn't be circumcised and be like you

yuck im gay too but thats the only way i'll suck it is if its circumcised.

I live in the Netherlands too and most girls here prefer circumcised.

circumcised=prioritized

Insulting instead of actually saying an argument is quite commonly known as a sign of defeat.
I mean, seriously, why are you even in this thread if your only intend is to insult people with another opinion then you? All you are doing is pissing yourself off, and pissing other people off. You are literally making the world a lesser place, for yourself, and for others.

Yes and i am from Germany and 95% of girls here prefer the bbc :D Accept your future, white race :DD :DDD

Seriously fuck back off to reddit or tumblr or whatever

Because uncut fags don't know what they're missing

haha, that is without a doubt the top comment of the thread. A reall thinker. You can read that is so many ways

i dont think she insulted anyone. stop being so sensitive user. maybe you nee to get circumcise so youre not so damn sensitive.

poor standards in your opinion fool easy 2 entertain

Nice bait

BETA CUCKS GET OUT RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

>poor standards in your opinion fool easy 2 entertain
>in your opinion fool easy 2 entertain
>opinion fool easy 2
If you can't make sense, you don't have a rite to an opinion

reverse circumcision is bullshit and never works out the way it was before. Besides, for the general people it gets worse.

Volgens mij ben jij kankerscheel